Try With These Products:
- Prices From: $6.29
- Beauty Club Card $5.99
L'Oreal Mega Blondes Haircolor Ash Blonde MB4
Size: 2 oz.
Color: MB4 Light Ash Blonde
Sally Item # SBS-500080
- Online Price: $6.29
- Beauty Club Card $5.99
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- MB4 Light Ash Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1429935267086/images/swatch/SBS_500080.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MB1 Natural Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1429935267086/images/swatch/SBS_500081.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MB5 Champagne Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1429935267086/images/swatch/SBS_500083.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MB3 Beige Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1429935267086/images/swatch/SBS_500082.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MB8 Cool Ash Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1429935267086/images/swatch/SBS_500088.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MB2 Ivory Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1429935267086/images/swatch/SBS_500084.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Delivers exquisite high-lift blonding in just one step
- Anti-Fade Color System locks in color
- No pre-lightening required
L'Oreal Preference Mega Blondes Permanent Haircolor is high-lift blonding in one step! Formulated with the L'Oreal Anti-Fade color System that delivers special patented colorant molecules to penetrate the hair cortex & lock in color.
The Patented Specific Conditioning Complex provides extra protection and conditioning to hair. Lifts up to 4 levels with no pre-lightening required.
Mix 1 part hair color (2 oz.) to 2 parts Preference Mega Blondes Developer (4 oz.)
For best results, L'Oreal Preference Mega Blondes Permanent Haircolor must be used with Mega Blondes Developer. Apply to hair that is light brown or lighter.
L'Oreal Preference Mega Blondes Permanent Haircolor 479 479
i was very excited to try this because it said it was an ultra pastel blonde which it wasn't even close. i have this brassy yellow patchy hair, until i go the salon. I'm sorry loreal love your products but not this one. April 9, 2015
Ladies stay away from this product I used to have a beautiful natural dark brown hair all I wanted have it a little bit lighter for the spring season but this thing is the worst hair color I have ever dyed. First when I started applying I felt some itching discomfort on my scalp that went away in a couple minutes wait 25 min like the packaging suggests went to wash off all this product my hair was or still extremely dry over damaged my hair also split ends I got some hot roots how that happened no idea because I follow every step from the instructions and I got so terrible results in less than a month I have dyed my hair 3 times already with the only purpose getting off this horrible color but still after a few showers I can see the hot roots coming out. Don't waste your money and don't damaged your hair with this that's my advice. April 5, 2015
I have been dying my hair this shade, no lies, for about 12 years. I'm pretty sure my hair is permanently this color. Anyhow, I started out as a blonde and dyed my hair Intense Copper Red, with my skim tone and eye color it looks amazing and most people (except hair stylists) think that it's natural =) My red hair has become my signature and can't thank L'Oreal enough for continuing to carry this product. I recommend it to people with fair skin and warm/pinkish undertones. March 7, 2015
I can't find 6BB in any store. Is this wonderful shade discontinued? No local store carries it. I can't find it online, even by trying to buy directly from Loreal. March 3, 2015
(1 Question : 0 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1 of 1
1 of 1