try with these products:
L'Oreal Mega Blondes Haircolor Ash Blonde MB4
Size: 2 oz.
Color: MB4 Light Ash Blonde
Sally Item # SBS-500080
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- MB1 Natural Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1406779377054/images/swatch/SBS_500081.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MB2 Ivory Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1406779377054/images/swatch/SBS_500084.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MB3 Beige Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1406779377054/images/swatch/SBS_500082.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MB4 Light Ash Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1406779377054/images/swatch/SBS_500080.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MB5 Champagne Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1406779377054/images/swatch/SBS_500083.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MB6 Cool Pearl Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1406779377054/images/swatch/SBS_500087.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MB7 Cool Beige Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1406779377054/images/swatch/SBS_500089.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MB8 Cool Ash Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1406779377054/images/swatch/SBS_500088.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Delivers exquisite high-lift blonding in just one step
- Anti-Fade Color System locks in color
- No pre-lightening required
L'Oreal Preference Mega Blondes Permanent Haircolor is high-lift blonding in one step! Formulated with the L'Oreal Anti-Fade color System that delivers special patented colorant molecules to penetrate the hair cortex & lock in color.
The Patented Specific Conditioning Complex provides extra protection and conditioning to hair. Lifts up to 4 levels with no pre-lightening required.
Mix 1 part hair color (2 oz.) to 2 parts Preference Mega Blondes Developer (4 oz.)
For best results, L'Oreal Preference Mega Blondes Permanent Haircolor must be used with Mega Blondes Developer. Apply to hair that is light brown or lighter.
L'Oreal Preference Mega Blondes Permanent Haircolor 37 37
Loved it - matched perfectly with my natural beach blonde hair and plus the natural white hair on the sides were eliminated as well! Recommended! Received nothing but compliments! July 18, 2014
I love this shade! I've used it for 5+ years with the exception of the past 2 years, in which I decided I needed a change and went redhead. My natural color is very close to this shade on the box. A dark chocolate brown with a red tint to it in the sunlight. I started going grey in high school so this became my go-to shade. It covers grey wonderfully and without the very noticeable lighter hue on the roots or grey that some at home colors can do. It seems to start out very dark, though. To some, this can be discouraging or alarming. However, it is not a bad darker, it is actually a pretty darker. And you have to take in to account that lighting sometimes doesn't show what others see. And, after a wash or two, it lightens up nicely. I am switching back to this color next week. But I highly recommend it to those with fair skin that went grey sooner than they would have liked and want a pretty chocolate brown shade. I always get tons of compliments on my hair with this shade. Even after I first do it and it seems to be really dark! July 14, 2014
I usually use superior preference light brown to do my roots on my highlighted hair, but I had medium brown in my closet so decided to use it. However was too dark. Went to cvs and saw the hi-lift ash brown. Thought it would make the brown color lighter and IT DID! I was so happy. I didn't look I was wearing a brown hat on my head! L'oreal has the best products for coloring. Ask your hair colorist. If they are knowledgeable , they will know. Im from nyc and most will say not to do it at home because they lose a lot of but it is safe, easy, and l oreal's products yield great results. You won't go wrong using their products. However sometimes finding the right shade and tone can be some trial and error. Have fun! July 10, 2014
This is not work for me, before I used it my hair color was brown red and after I used it, it turned my hair color become black color. i was so disappointed the color not successful apply on my hair. June 28, 2014
(1 Question : 0 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1 of 1
1 of 1