Try With These Products:
- Prices From: $6.29
- Beauty Club Card $5.99
L'Oreal Mega Blondes Haircolor Ash Blonde MB4
Size: 2 oz.
Color: MB4 Light Ash Blonde
Sally Item # SBS-500080
- Online Price: $6.29
- Beauty Club Card $5.99
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- MB4 Light Ash Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427515844330/images/swatch/SBS_500080.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MB7 Cool Beige Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427515844330/images/swatch/SBS_500089.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MB1 Natural Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427515844330/images/swatch/SBS_500081.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MB5 Champagne Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427515844330/images/swatch/SBS_500083.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MB3 Beige Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427515844330/images/swatch/SBS_500082.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MB8 Cool Ash Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427515844330/images/swatch/SBS_500088.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MB2 Ivory Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427515844330/images/swatch/SBS_500084.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Delivers exquisite high-lift blonding in just one step
- Anti-Fade Color System locks in color
- No pre-lightening required
L'Oreal Preference Mega Blondes Permanent Haircolor is high-lift blonding in one step! Formulated with the L'Oreal Anti-Fade color System that delivers special patented colorant molecules to penetrate the hair cortex & lock in color.
The Patented Specific Conditioning Complex provides extra protection and conditioning to hair. Lifts up to 4 levels with no pre-lightening required.
Mix 1 part hair color (2 oz.) to 2 parts Preference Mega Blondes Developer (4 oz.)
For best results, L'Oreal Preference Mega Blondes Permanent Haircolor must be used with Mega Blondes Developer. Apply to hair that is light brown or lighter.
L'Oreal Preference Mega Blondes Permanent Haircolor 477 477
I have been dying my hair this shade, no lies, for about 12 years. I'm pretty sure my hair is permanently this color. Anyhow, I started out as a blonde and dyed my hair Intense Copper Red, with my skim tone and eye color it looks amazing and most people (except hair stylists) think that it's natural =) My red hair has become my signature and can't thank L'Oreal enough for continuing to carry this product. I recommend it to people with fair skin and warm/pinkish undertones. March 7, 2015
I can't find 6BB in any store. Is this wonderful shade discontinued? No local store carries it. I can't find it online, even by trying to buy directly from Loreal. March 3, 2015
1st time user of Superior Pref 5A (medium ash brown). WOW is this stuff good. I used to use some cheap stuff from Walmart ($2.88 per box) to cover my gray hair and my hair always looked very dull and in poor condition as well as the color would wash out fast and people would notice the color change to a lighter shade. I really like the "cool" aspect of this color and I'm starting to understand (and see) how important the right tone is for a natural look. Great stuff, tried it because I had a coupon and like it a lot! Not sure if this or the cream product would be best for me? March 2, 2015
My natural hair color is medium brown with some gray. One month ago I dyed my hair with #8 Medium Blonde. As expected, it looked nice, but with a lot of red. Yesterday I decided to experiment with #9 1 1/2 Lightest Ash Blonde. I had my friend do it. She left it on the roots for 25 minutes, then pulled it through to the tips for another 25 minutes. This color has a lot of lift so be prepared for a very strong smell. The resulting color was a very pretty strawberry blonde, not brassy, but not a light ash blonde. I did not expect it to lift that much anyway. It is not a color I would use again, but I had to try it once. If you have medium brown hair like mine, the only way to go all blonde is with a double process. An easier way is to get heavy highlights. February 16, 2015
(1 Question : 0 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1 of 1
1 of 1