Try With These Products:
- Prices From: $6.29
- Beauty Club Card $5.99
L'Oreal Mega Blondes Haircolor Ash Blonde MB4
Size: 2 oz.
Color: MB4 Light Ash Blonde
Sally Item # SBS-500080
- Online Price: $6.29
- Beauty Club Card $5.99
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- MB1 Natural Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1414210282739/images/swatch/SBS_500081.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MB2 Ivory Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1414210282739/images/swatch/SBS_500084.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MB3 Beige Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1414210282739/images/swatch/SBS_500082.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MB4 Light Ash Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1414210282739/images/swatch/SBS_500080.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MB5 Champagne Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1414210282739/images/swatch/SBS_500083.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MB6 Cool Pearl Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1414210282739/images/swatch/SBS_500087.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MB7 Cool Beige Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1414210282739/images/swatch/SBS_500089.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MB8 Cool Ash Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1414210282739/images/swatch/SBS_500088.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Delivers exquisite high-lift blonding in just one step
- Anti-Fade Color System locks in color
- No pre-lightening required
L'Oreal Preference Mega Blondes Permanent Haircolor is high-lift blonding in one step! Formulated with the L'Oreal Anti-Fade color System that delivers special patented colorant molecules to penetrate the hair cortex & lock in color.
The Patented Specific Conditioning Complex provides extra protection and conditioning to hair. Lifts up to 4 levels with no pre-lightening required.
Mix 1 part hair color (2 oz.) to 2 parts Preference Mega Blondes Developer (4 oz.)
For best results, L'Oreal Preference Mega Blondes Permanent Haircolor must be used with Mega Blondes Developer. Apply to hair that is light brown or lighter.
L'Oreal Preference Mega Blondes Permanent Haircolor 457 457
I have been using this color for over a year. Longest time I have ever stayed with the same shade. It is great. !! Awesome for covering gray hair. October 13, 2014
I've been coloring my hair for years. I love this product. My natural color is dark brown so I use the 4 Dark Brown to color my hair. I love the color but have figured out over time that I have to leave the color in longer than the recommended time. Since I have a moderate amount of gray hair, the instructions say to leave the product on for 35 minutes. Also, since I am basically just trying to keep the same color over time, I use the instructions for touching up roots, applying color onto new growth at roots only, working from the front to the back of the head. After I've had the product on all of my roots for 35 minutes, I work the color through to ends for an additional 5 minutes. This makes for a total time of 40 minutes with color on my hair which seems excessive but it works perfectly for me. I have wavy hair that is of medium thickness. One of the best things about this product is the conditioner that comes with it. It's da bomb! Also be sure to use a shampoo that is mean't for colored hair, i.e. Sulfate-Free shampoos. October 12, 2014
Just colored my hair with the 5G Medium Golden Brown and my hair color is nothing like the box, in fact it has a reddish tint! My original color is a medium brown so I'm very shocked and disappointed with my results. It is like the wrong color was put in the wrong box!! October 10, 2014
This is the best blond hair color I have ever used. I used to go to salons for coloring but my hair was getting messed up, they would make the color brassy and it just didn't look good. I discovered the LB01 shade ultra light ash blond and it takes my medium brown hair to a light ash blond. My hairstylist who cuts my hair, compliments the color and said her Aveda color couldn't get my hair to the shade it is. Other colorists have said that the only way to get my hair blond is to use bleach but this color gets it to the most perfect blond shade. The color lasts and doesn't turn brassy. I leave the color on for 50 mins and I just apply it to the roots on my regrowth. I highly recommend this shade. Please L'oreal do not discontinue this shade, you have the best blond hair color in LB01. September 30, 2014
(1 Question : 0 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1 of 1
1 of 1