try with these products:
L'Oreal Mega Blondes Haircolor Ash Blonde MB4
Size: 2 oz.
Color: MB4 Light Ash Blonde
Sally Item # SBS-500080
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- MB1 Natural Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409371426426/images/swatch/SBS_500081.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MB2 Ivory Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409371426426/images/swatch/SBS_500084.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MB3 Beige Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409371426426/images/swatch/SBS_500082.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MB4 Light Ash Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409371426426/images/swatch/SBS_500080.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MB5 Champagne Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409371426426/images/swatch/SBS_500083.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MB6 Cool Pearl Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409371426426/images/swatch/SBS_500087.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MB7 Cool Beige Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409371426426/images/swatch/SBS_500089.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MB8 Cool Ash Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409371426426/images/swatch/SBS_500088.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Delivers exquisite high-lift blonding in just one step
- Anti-Fade Color System locks in color
- No pre-lightening required
L'Oreal Preference Mega Blondes Permanent Haircolor is high-lift blonding in one step! Formulated with the L'Oreal Anti-Fade color System that delivers special patented colorant molecules to penetrate the hair cortex & lock in color.
The Patented Specific Conditioning Complex provides extra protection and conditioning to hair. Lifts up to 4 levels with no pre-lightening required.
Mix 1 part hair color (2 oz.) to 2 parts Preference Mega Blondes Developer (4 oz.)
For best results, L'Oreal Preference Mega Blondes Permanent Haircolor must be used with Mega Blondes Developer. Apply to hair that is light brown or lighter.
L'Oreal Preference Mega Blondes Permanent Haircolor 44 44
I used the hair color to try to get red out of my hair and it did not even put a dent in the color. August 17, 2014
I really thought this color was very pretty. Just wish I had read other reviews before I used it. It turned my hair a really dark brown almost black. My normal hair color is a dark brown but was lighter from previous coloring. If you look at the back of the box my hair color looks like the darkest brown BEFORE picture. No gold at all. Now I'm just hoping the color fades fast so I can color it again. The only good thing is I got it free with the reward coupon. August 13, 2014
I am 43, fair-skinned with freckles & probably have 25% or less grey hair. I use Feria's Copper Shimmer 74 usually. It's a bright, beautiful color that fades to a warm shade of lt, copper brown. I thought this time I would try 8G Golden Blonde. It came out just like the color on the box for lt. brown hair. I love it! The greys look like blonde highlights and it's warm dark blonde, so it doesn't wash me out. August 10, 2014
I was reluctant to use a permanent color on my hair but I've always trusted the L'Oreal name so I tried it. That was 20+ yrs ago and I love the product. It's actually 'Blonde Proof' lol I tried another brand ONCE. I was close to tears (with green hair) but I went ahead and bought Preference that same night. So gentle it fixed the color with no damage. I will never do that again. August 10, 2014
(1 Question : 0 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1 of 1
1 of 1