Try With These Products:
Sassy Kanekalon Jumbo Braid
Color: #30 Light Auburn
Sally Item # SBS-347000
- Online Price: $2.29
- Beauty Club Card $2.09
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- #1 Jet Black http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422616800240/images/swatch/SBS_347029.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #1B Off Black http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422616800240/images/swatch/SBS_347004.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #2 Dark Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422616800240/images/swatch/SBS_347003.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #30 Light Auburn http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422616800240/images/swatch/SBS_347000.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #4 Light Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422616800240/images/swatch/SBS_347002.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #6 Medium Chestnut Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422616800240/images/swatch/SBS_347031.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #613 Platinum Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422616800240/images/swatch/SBS_347008.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Gentle on your fingers
- Soft and silky
- Easy to style
- Flame retardant
Lengthen and thicken your existing hair for braiding with Sassy Kanekalon Jumbo Braiding Hair. This hair is soft and silky, easy to style and gentle on your fingers. Tangle-free so braiding is easier and faster. Sassy Kanekalon Jumbo Braiding Hair is flame resistant.
Weight:95g to 100g
Tie your braids in a wrap at night to keep them straight and neat.
Sassy Kanekalon Jumbo Braid 9 11
Awesome product and price I ordered the jumbo braid in both a #6 and a #30. I've only used the #30 as it is a perfect color match! I used the hair to install singles on myself. I cut the hair in half. I have bra strap length natural hair and a lot of it. I only need 1.5bags to do my entire head in medium braids. The hair is not itchy but it's also not silky. It was very easy to braid and Im a beginner. Even with all the hair I lost from general handling and my toddlers, I still only used 1.5bags. I will be using this hair again! July 30, 2014
This hair is wonderful, feels silky and soft. Best kanekalon hair I had. Hair will not itch also, its not that cheap kanekalon hair you see at the other beauty supply store ( just sitting in a box, who knows how long that hair has been there). its worth every penny, your hair will thank you. I would recommend sassy collection to others. I have box braids. July 24, 2013
definitely does the trick. easy to maintain. feels better than most synthetic hair. August 9, 2012
Sorry but this is not a good hair:( 1 st its frizzy, 2nd its can not be burned (all kenakalon hair I've bought can be burn with hot/boiling H2O and its small in a pkg I thought I was getting a good deal but no I wasn't... I am trying to keep these braids for at least a week or 2 till I am able to get hair from the beauty store.. Its just cheap hair and its look cheap!!! November 28, 2011
(5 Questions : 2 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I´ve been lookin for this in Mexico but I just haven´t find it yet, so if I buy this here online is it possible to send it here?, I really want to get this product :(
Can you die it? does it take well to coloring?
A:I haven't tried dying this particular hair but I tried dying a different type of synthetic hair from sally and regular hair dye did absolutely nothing to it. It all washed out! However you could try fabric dye, or my method I ended up doing(since I only needed a small strand) color with a sharpie. It would be annoying to do a full head of hair that way though.
1 of 1
1 of 1