try with these products:
- Natural Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_714550.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Taupe http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_714551.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Brunette http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_714552.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Mahogany http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_714553.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Auburn http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_714554.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Soft Black http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_714555.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Glides on without tugging
- Color stays put
Beautique Brow Pencil are smudge-proof and beautifully defines eyes.
Beautique Brow Pencil 14 14
Does a Great Job I've been tempted to order brow pencil products from the online shopping channels, but the price was much more than I was willing to pay. So I went in to one of the Sally Beauty stores and picked up this brow pencil to see if I liked it. Wow, does it ever make a difference! I feel fortunate to have nice eyebrows to begin with, and I don't have to tweeze much to keep them in shape. Prior to this purchase, I never used a brow pencil when applying make-up. Even if you have nice eyebrows, a brow pencil improves them, and adds definition to your features. If your brows are sparse from tweezing too much or from getting older, do yourself a favor and invest in a pencil like this. The brush/spooler on the other end is also great, allowing for even distribution of the color and nicely grooming your natural eyebrows at the same time. February 25, 2014
Not "redhead"; reddish brown As a redhead I'm always searching for eyebrow products. When I was younger I never felt I needed them (I don't think the brow look was as popular), but as I get older I like to add a bit of color to my brows and fill in the thinner areas. People will tell me I look "washed out" and then I notice I haven't "done" my brows. I have copper-red hair, and the auburn of this pencil is so dark it clashes with my hair and looks tacky. This color is more for reddish brown or deep red hair. My eyes are light green/hazel and this makes them look dull instead of enhanced. This stick is very waxy, and it does not apply evenly or gently. March 5, 2013
Brunette pencil too orange I'm a graying brunette and this pencil is way too orange for me. The texture and "no tug" aspect was very good. The brush is a plus. Difficult to find a brown or brunette brow pencil that isn't orangey. Wish the color would have worked for me. February 3, 2013
I have used brow pencil for more than 40 years and this one is probably the worst. It is hard to sharpen without breaking off the tip, it smudges very easily, hard to apply, poor quality all around February 1, 2013
(1 Question : 1 Answer)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I am white with medium complexion(warm tone), hazel/blue eyes and almost 46 years old. AM LOOSING BROWS FROM OVERPLUCKING AND MENAPAUSE. HAVE TRIED SEVERAL EYEBROW COLORS AND NAMEBRANDS AND CAN NOT SEEM TO GET COLOR RIGHT. HELP!
1 of 1
1 of 1