Try With These Products:
- Online Price: $39.99
- Sale Price: $34.99
- Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422616800240/images/swatch/SBS_625020.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Black http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422616800240/images/swatch/SBS_625022.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- White/Neutral http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422616800240/images/swatch/SBS_625018.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Excellent for training new facial hair
- Keeps bushy eyebrows in place
- Greaseless, pleasantly scented
- Water soluble
- Washes out easily
The ideal grooming, styling and color touch-ups for moustaches, beards and sideburns. Excellent for training new moustaches, beards, sideburns and controlling unruly hair. Color touch-up to cover gray or blend in faded or streaked hair.
Using comb as a guideline, trim excess hair from moustache, beard and sideburns. Apply wax. Style as desired.
Apply small amount directly on hair, comb through and style.
Beeswax (Cera Alba), Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate or Sodium Palm Kernelate, PEG-6, PEG-32, PEG-7M, Potassium Sorbate, BHT. May also contain: Iron Oxides.
Clubman Moustache Wax 4 4
The Good Stuff I have a nice long white Handlebar Mustache. When I want it to look good, I turn to Clubman Wax as it it the ONLY wax I have found that will hold this monster in place all day long. I am a public performer, I am a Professional Santa Clause, Pirate, Cowboy, and Roman Centurion, plus I am often an Extra in locally made Movies and TV Series. My Mustache has to look good, sometimes under hot harsh lights where everything shows. So Clubman is the only game on town. When applied, it Vanishes so all you see is the fine looking Mustache. Duke Davis March 14, 2014
great eyebrow tamer I have used this in the neutral shade for my eyebrows for years. It is a lot better than any of those expensive girly brow tamers. my brows are ultra unruly.. this works great. Holds them in place all day. Love it January 10, 2014
Mustache's in control My husband has been using this product for years & we are very satified with it. But all of a sudden I couldn't find at wholesale or retail stores so I am delighted to have found you & it on line & thank for my little gift. I really like it and will purchase it in the future. We were very pleasantly surprised at the speedy delivery. Thanks again, Nita June 18, 2010
Strong Holding Wax This was is has worked pretty good on my DH mustache. He has a long handlebar stache and so he needs one that really has a strong hold to keep the ends together nicely and provide the curve that will stay and stand on it's own without fuss during the day. It takes quite alot to keep his in place. So we run out quickly and wish this came in a bigger size. We order about 5 for a month of daily use. Since it takes alot to hold the white shows up and looks icky so this time we are going to try mixing the white and brown to find a shade that looks natural on him. The brown looks too dark alone. The smell isn't too strong so even though I don't really love it, I can tolerate it. He has tried many other waxes out there and this is the only one that gives him the hold he needs. Once set it really stays in place, even after sleeping in it! As a member, Sally's has the best price I've found. September 11, 2009
1-4 of 4