try with these products:
14" Drawstring Synthetic Hair
Color: #1B Off Black
Sally Item # SBS-348287
This item is currently out of stock
Available in Sally Stores
- #1 Black http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_348332.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #1B Off Black http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_348287.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #2 Dark Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_348288.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #4 Light Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_348289.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Quick and easy to put on and take off
- Adds style and length to own hair
- Realistic looking
Want a hot new look? Do you dream of longer, fuller hair but just don't have the time to grow it out in time? Now you can enhance your look, lengthen and thicken in just a few minutes. This drawstring synthetic hair is light, comes in a variety of different colors to match your hair or mood, and easy to maintain and put on. Transform your style in minutes and have soft, natural-looking hair that will have heads turning.
Weight:103g to 109g
Tie hair in ponytail, wrap hair piece around ponytail and pull string to tighten.
DO NOT apply heat.
Vienna 14 inch Drawstring Synthetic Hair 5 6
Love it! This hair peice gives you two looks.I tend to wear it reversed for the wavy look.This is easy to put in and easy to take out.I have short hair so I use a mesh donut in conjunction with all my vienna hair peices for added height and security though you can use this without the donut.To me this peice feels alot like real hair and the color I bought(off black) matches my hair so well it actually doesnt look like I'm wearing a hair peice.I actually have five of the vienna hair peices and the only thing that I notice is an inconsistacy in the size of the combs.Doesn't effect the stability of the peice when its in though so it's not an issue.For me at least.Though the vienna line seems to be geared towards women of ethicity I think any women who has a corresponding hair color can wear these. February 25, 2013
Great Ponytail!! This is a really nice ponytail. It's pretty easy to use and you'll have a really great hair day. Looks pretty real if you get the right color. February 14, 2011
Light Brown is NOT light! We purchased six (6) of the LIGHT Brown ponytail extensions and assumed (our fault) that LIGHT Brown meant LIGHT. The product is actually labeled "M Brown" (medium brown) and the hair color is dark chocolate brown. Nowhere even close to LIGHT Brown. Careful here. September 24, 2010
Awesome Ponytail I bought this because my hair is at a state of confusion! It's in a bad length that sucks and the ponytail works great. It was well worth the buy and I would love to own more! November 22, 2009