Try With These Products:
L'Oreal Creme Resistant Gray Dark Brown
Size: 1.74 oz.
Color: 4X Dark Brown
Sally Item # SBS-500281
- Online Price: $6.49
- Beauty Club Card $5.89
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- 4X Dark Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425186645798/images/swatch/SBS_500281.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 5X Medium Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425186645798/images/swatch/SBS_500282.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 6.3X Light Golden Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425186645798/images/swatch/SBS_500284.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 6X Light Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425186645798/images/swatch/SBS_500283.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 7X Dark Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425186645798/images/swatch/SBS_500285.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 8X Medium Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425186645798/images/swatch/SBS_500286.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 5.5X Medium Mahogany Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425186645798/images/swatch/SBS_500346.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 5.6X Medium Auburn Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425186645798/images/swatch/SBS_500347.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 6.5X Light Mahogany Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425186645798/images/swatch/SBS_500348.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 6.6X Light Auburn Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425186645798/images/swatch/SBS_500349.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Maximum coverage on the most resistant gray hair
- Rich creme formula with easy, no-drip application
- Patented 'Gray Seeking Dyes' penetrates
- Auto-Protection Conditioning System
L'Oreal Excellence Creme Resistant Gray Haircolor covers resistant gray with no pre-softening required. Long-lasting permanent haircolor. L'Oreal Excellence Creme Resistant Gray haircolors have patented 'Gray Seeking Dyes' that penetrates gray hair to deliver extra concentrated, long-lasting color that ensures coverage of the most resistant gray hair. The Non-drip creme formula gives the best possible conditioning for your hair.
Unique Anti-breakage Ceramide R Complex penetrates the hair cortex to condition and protect against breakage. The auto-protection conditioning system helps protect and reinforce the hair’s inner structure both during and after coloring. Special polymers and conditioning agents provide gentle care to dry, permed or chemically relaxed hair.
L'Oreal Excellence Creme Resistant Grays Haircolor 367 368
I have been home coloring my hair for several years with another Brand. I have hair length a little longer than shoulder and more gray now. I do the coloring by myself, so it must be easy. I did online searching and watched several brands and their applications. I decided to try L'Oreal Excellence Creme. OH BOY..I am glad I did. I did the roots only method and then at last with large tooth comb, combed through all my hair from roots to ends. Looks fantastic and all gray is gone. I left the color on roots 25 minutes and then combed out which probably meant the color was on the roots about 30 minutes. Was easy and no drippy mess. I could't be happier with the results. Before this application, I was doing all my hair not just the roots, making the ends very dry and the root area different in color. I chose to go from 7N in the other brand to the 6G in L'Oreal. Worked great. February 6, 2015
I LOVE my 7R Red Penny Warmer shade! It is the perfect Copper color for me... It is difficult to find out there! I have a real hard time finding it at CVS, so that makes me have to go to Walgreens when CVS is closer to my house. I love the color: please continue to supply this & at several different stores. I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a REAL red hair color and not the fake Red's they have out there these days! Thank You L'Oreal Paris Excellence Creme! January 29, 2015
BE WARNED! I used 5AR Medium Maple Brown, and it IS a lot darker than the picture shows--I wouldn't call it a "medium" brown like it says. BUT, unlike most of the other reviews claim, it is NOT black (unless you leave it on forever--I'd recommend a little less than 30 minutes if you want your hair to come out a bit lighter of a brown)-- only a very dark reddish brown. It looks very red in certain lights, darker in others. HOWEVER, it is a BEAUTIFUL color. It has a very pretty red undertone that shows the best in the sunlight. And my hair is so soft and silky after using this product! I originally had some leftover blonde highlights that I was worried about covering completely, but this did the job! (If you have thick, long hair like I do, I would recommend getting two boxes as well). My friend said she was inspired to dye her hair after seeing how amazing mine turned out! Just keep in mind that you most likely won't get a light reddish brown as it looks on the box; it's going to be a darker reddish brown (at least that's the color I ended up getting; maybe different hair types turn out differently). If that's the color you're okay with having, I would highly recommend, it's a gorgeous color, can cover highlights with ease, and will make your hair feel so soft! I will definitely continue using this until my highlights grow out all the way! January 21, 2015
I loved the shade 6A! I was told by a hair stylist that ash tone hair color was very durab and boring and warm tones were prettiest. Well not in this case my natural color is medium/dark brown the color came out a beautiful shiny beige/golden light brown almost a dark blonde color. So gentle and non damaging on my hair. Didn't drip or run nice thick consistency plenty of amount of colorant and easy to apply. I'm truly extremely happy with this product! January 2, 2015
(2 Questions : 2 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
What developer should I use with L'Oreal's Resistant Grays hair color line? I'll be using Light Golden Brown hair color.
1 of 1
1 of 1