Try With These Products:
- Prices From: $7.79
- Beauty Club Card $6.99
Claudia Stevens Root Touch Up Hair Color Black
Size: 0.25 oz.
Sally Item # SBS-117510
- Online Price: $5.49
- Beauty Club Card $4.99
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- Black http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1413605486243/images/swatch/SBS_117510.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Dark Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1413605486243/images/swatch/SBS_117512.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Light Brown/Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1413605486243/images/swatch/SBS_117514.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Perfect for coloring gray roots
- Get precise color touch-ups
- Simple to apply
Claudia Stevens Root Touch-Up is perfect for coloring gray roots and doing precise color touch-ups. Simply apply with short strokes to gray roots at hairline and parting line. The soft tip applicator allows for precise control. Will stay fresh looking until you shampoo it out.
Apply with short stroeks to gray roots at hair line and parting line. Comb hair after application to blend with existing hair color for an even and natural look. Allow a few minutes to dry. Hair spray can be applied as usual.
For external use only.
WATER ,CETEARYL ALCOHOL ,STEARIC ACID ,POLYVINYL ALCOHOL ,IRON OXIDES ,PROPYLENE GLYCOL ,PARAFFIN ,MICA ,TITANIUM DIOXIDE ,CETEARETH-20 ,TRIETHANOLAMINE ,IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA ,METHYLPARABEN ,PHENOXYETHANOL
Claudia Stevens Cover That Gray Instant Root Touch Up 6 6
Beyond my Expectations Saw this product several times, but was pretty hesitant to buy it. I decided to try it out and I really like it a lot. For BEST results, I apply the color onto a kids toothbrush and brush it thru my roots without leaving dark patches of color. The end result is excellent on my grays!! I definitely recommend this product. July 23, 2014
Maybe I'm Doing it Wrong Maybe I'm doing something wrong here, but I tried this to touch up my gray roots, and I had a hard time getting the product to stick to the roots. It was happier sticking to my scalp, which looks really weird. With a pale scalp and black hair, it became really obvious where I had applied the product. If you've used something like this before and have successfully not painted your head instead of the hair, then the product is probably fine for you. But for me, it didn't work out. October 5, 2012
Claudia+Stevens+Instant+Root+Touch+Up I use it to lowlight my light gray hair. If you get a little too much on or not enough, its easy to correct. It washes out. This gives you an idea wheather or not you want to do it permantly. May 13, 2012
Very sticky The shade I bought matched my hair to the T. However, the product is extremly sticky and wet feeling one it is in the hair, and never really dries. It's like putting glue in your hair. I used an old, clean mascara wand and stuck into the root color so I could distribute it more evenly, and it's still terrible. This is going back to the store. October 18, 2011