Try With These Products:
SuperNail Acrylic Powder - Radiant Red
Size: .5 oz.
Color: Radiant Red
Sally Item # SBS-239059
- Online Price: $12.99
- Beauty Club Card $11.69
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- Flirty Bikini http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1430087422950/images/swatch/SBS_239050.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Sexy Shades http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1430087422950/images/swatch/SBS_239051.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Diva in Black http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1430087422950/images/swatch/SBS_239058.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Radiant Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1430087422950/images/swatch/SBS_239059.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Use with any traditional liquid monomer
- Bright colored acrylic powder
- Easy to use
SuperNail colored acrylic powders provide an assortment of colors from bright neons, to bold primaries and metallic powders that will help provide inspiration to create fun new combinations anywhere from traditional to unique designs.
General Instructions: Start by preforming a manicure and then apply nail prep to insure maximum adhesion of acrylic to the nail bed. Dip clean acrylic brush into liquid monomer and then place into acrylic powder to form ball. While ball is still malleable, place onto nail bed near curticle line and pull acrylic down to sculpt nail. Allow acrylic to dry then buff the nail to ensure even surface. Finish nail by applying top coat of your choice.
When switching to a different colored acrylic powder make sure to clean brush well with a brush cleaner.
SuperNail Acrylic Powder 5 6
color!!! the color came out very dark April 14, 2013
Do Not Buy It is very hard to get a consistant color, some areas are pink and others are light pink to clear. I used it one time and will not use again! November 12, 2012
Quality Product! Great quality, mixed well with glitter to add accents to nails! June 30, 2012
Splish Splash I absolutely LOVE this color. I have gotten so many compliments on it. It can be difficult to get even color, even when applied evenly across nail. I havent had problems with lifting unless I go longer than 3 weeks between fills. I use these colors for complete sets, not tips, I have mixed colors with great results and I fill with coordinating colors(gives a fading/blending effect)...*I am not a professional nail tech, but have done my own nails for years. April 23, 2012
(1 Question : 0 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1 of 1
1 of 1