try with these products:
Femme Couture Mineral Effects Baked Cake Eyeliner Black
Sally Item # SBS-827467
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- Black http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_827467.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Navy http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_827468.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_827469.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Use dry for soft subtle liner or wet for dramatic sultry look
- Mineral, baked texture creates smooth even lines
- Stays put for hours
Femme Couture Mineral Effects Baked Cake Eyeliners include three great colors that go with any style. The creamy and smooth texture makes it easy to apply the eyeliner, and allows for smudging for the perfect smoky eye.
Use a small eyeliner brush to sweep across the baked eyeliner, and apply across upper and lower lash line until the preferred depth and shade is achieved.
Use an eyeliner or small angle brush to easily apply the baked cake eyeliner. For extreme drama, use a darker shade to line the upper and lower lash line. Apply wet or smudge eyeliner for a sultry, smoky look.
TALC ,DIMETHICONE ,POLYSORBATE 20 ,ISOPROPYL PALMITATE ,MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE ,PVP ,PHENOXYETHANOL ,SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE ,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ,ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE ,SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL ,PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXY ,IRON OXIDES ,TITANIUM DIOXIDE ,MICA
Femme Couture Mineral Effects Baked Cake Eyeliner 7 7
Excellent I love cake eyeliner and I used to buy mine at costume shops because it can be difficult to find. This cake eyeliner is beautiful; it's creamy, has multidimensional colors, and it's gentle. I apply it with water or sealer (for waterproof) and it lasts until I remove it. It doesn't smudge or flake or run into my eyes. It can be applied sheer using more liquid, or deep using less liquid or layering. Highly highly recommend! February 23, 2013
Love it I love this eyeliner. I used to use cream/gel eyeliners but now this is my new go-to. The point of using a cake eyeliner IS to use it WET. it's not really meant to be used dry. November 8, 2012
nope. Got the black and the brown at the same time. Didn't like either one. They did not stay on well. They melted off of me like eyeliner pencil. The color wasn't as pigmented as should have been. If I tried to put it on dry, it speckled all over my undereye area and cheeks. Tossed them both - but I guess I should have tried to take them back - didn't know about the tracking history until just a bit ago. :o/ July 20, 2012
Beyond My Expectation I was looking for an additional dry eyeliner to prevent smudging. What can I say... it works well! I apply my pencil eyeliner and apply this afterwards and it lasted for a long time with minimal smudging! June 16, 2012