try with these products:
- Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C
- Complies with OSHA's bloodborne pathogens standard
- U.S. EPA registered hospital-grade, broad spectrum disinfectant
- Kills pseudomonas, staph and salmonella
- Kills fungus, including "athlete's foot" fungus
- Will not stain skin or surfaces.
Barbicide Wipes Disinfectant Towelettes are intended for use on hard, non-porous surfaces in salon settings, veterinary facilities, correctional facilities, schools, health club facilities, tanning salons, daycare centers, police and fire vehicles and other critical care areas where control of cross contamination between treated surfaces is required.
Safe for acrylic tanning beds, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers and shears and features a anti-rust formula. Proven to effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B and C and other bloodborne pathogens. Safe for use on almost all salon surfaces and tools. Features an anti-rust formulation.
Use one Barbicide wipe to completely preclean surface of all gross debris. Use a second Barbicide Wipe to thoroughly wet the surface. Repeated use of the product may be required to ensure that the surface remains visibly wet for 2 minutes at room temperature.
To ensure proper disinfecting, use on a regular basis.
Diisobutylphenoxyethoxyethyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride, isopropanol, inert ingredients.