try with these products:
- Prices From: $11.79
- Sale Prices From: $7.50
Bigen Semi Permanent Hair Color Intensive Violet Red
Size: 3 fl oz.
Color: Intensive Violet Red
Sally Item # SBS-199111
In Stock Online
Not Available In Sally Stores
- Intensive Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409371426426/images/swatch/SBS_199108.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Intensive Ruby Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409371426426/images/swatch/SBS_199110.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Intensive Violet Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409371426426/images/swatch/SBS_199111.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Light Beige Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409371426426/images/swatch/SBS_199112.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Medium Ash Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409371426426/images/swatch/SBS_199114.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Built-in moisturizer and conditioners
- Shinier and sleeker
- Even coverage
- More body
Bigen Semi-Permanent Hair Color is ammonia and hydrogen peroxide free and can be washed out in ten to twelve washes.
The gentle, oil-rich, conditioning formula nourishes hair with natural moisturizers including honey, beeswax and sunflower, while providing long-lasting color without ammonia or peroxide. Safe for all hair types including chemically treated and relaxed hair. Bigen Semi-Permanent Hair Color leaves hair shiny, soft and beautiful with excellent gray coverage.
Product Note: Bigen Powder Hair Color is a permanent hair color and Bigen Semi-Permanent Color is a semi permanent hair color which lasts anywhere from 6-8 shampoos. This type of color is used to blend gray or enhance natural color and it's safe for immediate use after a relaxer service.
Apply a generous amount of Bigen Semi-Permanent Hair Color directly from the bottle to shampooed, towel-dried hair. For best results, use entire bottle to ensure hair is saturated. Process 25 minutes at room temperature. Freshly relaxed hair may require less time. For -lasting results, place plastic cap over hair and process under a warm dryer for 10 minutes, then allow to cool for 5 minutes. Heat is not recommended for freshly relaxed hair. Rinse hair thoroughly, and style as usual.
Read the Instructions provided on the label thoroughly before use.
Conditioner for color-treated or damaged hair is recommended. In between coloring always use moisture shampoos.
Bigen Semi-Permanent Hair Color 7 7
Love I was interested any color other black. So when I came across this product I thought I'll try it. To say I was impressed would be an understatement. I love the body, the texture and the way to the sun catch's the natural highlights. I've received lots of compliments, I will purchase this product again. August 28, 2013
Washed out in 10-12 Washes? Try can be washed out in 1 wash. What I thought would be good about this product is that I have a small amount of hair and the size would be perfect for multiple uses. Problem is the dye is weak and does not cover grey hair at all. I am an African American male with kinky textured hair and this product does nothing of what it claims. Strengthen the dye to do what it claims or take it off the shelves. March 26, 2013
very shiny, love it I really like this color & I like that it makes my hair really shiny. I get a lot of compliments on my hair color after I use this product. I bought a few of them & different colors. Iv been using it with the Argan Oil One 'n Only hydrating mask (not sure if thats helps with the shine or not). March 15, 2013
Biggest Disappointment I bought this in semi-permanent "jet black." It BARELY colored my hair at all. My roots didn't change color at all. The color runs A LOT. This product is truly awful. I'm upset I wasted money on this. :( I've never used a product so USELESS in my life. Do not buy this. March 8, 2013