Try With These Products:
L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Golden Blonde
Size: 1.2 oz.
Color: Golden Blonde
Sally Item # SBS-500245
- Online Price: $6.49
- Beauty Club Card $5.89
Black Friday Offer, Free Plugged In Electric Brush* Details
Black Friday Offer, Free Plugged In Electric Brush* with $45 purchase. Limit one redemption per order. Offer expires 11/30/14 at 11:59pm EST. While supplies last.
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- Ash Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1417064822054/images/swatch/SBS_500244.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Golden Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1417064822054/images/swatch/SBS_500245.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Natural Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1417064822054/images/swatch/SBS_500247.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- For highly-visible, intense blonde highlights even on dark hair, without brassines
- Breakthrough technology lifts hair 3-4 levels
- No pre-lightening required
- Rich, no-drip creme makes it easy for control of creative techniques
- True-to-shade color that resists fading
- Quick processing time of only thirty minutes
- Available in three Hi-lift blonde shades
With L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Blonde you can create vibrant blonde Highlights on naturally dark hair in a single step in just fifteen minutes with heat, or thirty minutes at room temperature. No pre-lightening required and no brassiness. L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Blonde HiLights is true-to-shade color that resists fading with maximum condition and shine.
L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Blonde HiLights 7 7
excellent at lifing dark hair I use the ash to lift my dark hair. It does so with no red. February 20, 2014
Its a great product I am not sure why other people are not happy with this product, because It developed the color that was on the color swatch. dont know maybe they are choosing the wrong color for their hair. I used honey blonde and have natural dark brown hair. if you mix it and apply it according to directions it is perfect. I am very very happy with the results, for once I did not have to pre-lighten my hair to go blonde.it looks natural and does not look like a bleached out effect. it goes perfect with my tan skin tone March 9, 2013
Not Bad Before using this product I had faded red hair from using a demi dye months before. Naturally I have medium brown hair and my under layers are extremely dark, so in hopes of lighting them up and covering up the red I decided to use this. The combination of my past red hair and just the brass tones this leaves left my hair almost orange. I used cool tone shampoos and conditioners for about two to three weeks before it finally became the blonde that I wanted. Considering the fact that it did lighten my extremely dark hair I would recommend it, just be prepared for some brass and invest in some cool toned shampoos. September 1, 2012
DONT DO THIS TRUST ME!!! i read the reviews n a couple said it left there hair a bit brassy so my smart self said hmm? let me use some unred drops in this, big no no it left my naturally black hair like a swamp green. so if u use this do not use unred with it. September 10, 2011
(3 Questions : 1 Answer)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Looking for a high lift blonde to color my hair/roots that does not contain any ammonia or peroxide...Does something like that exist? Thank you! I have light brown to dark blonde hair naturally.
I'm not sure if they got lost or just a fluke box, but my ash blonde hicolor doesn't have an instruction guide, what is the dye to 40volume developer ratio? I was also wondering, I have dyed my hair a lot before, will this specific product cause little, moderate or intense damage?
1 of 1
1 of 1