try with these products:
Palladio Rice Paper Blotting Tissues Natural
Sally Item # SBS-787100
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- Natural http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/noimagelarge.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Translucent http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/noimagelarge.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Warm Beige http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/noimagelarge.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Helps eliminate shine and skin imperfections
- Ideal for midday touch-ups
- One side powered, one side matte to blot away shine and for touch ups
Palladio Rice Paper Blotting Tissues help eliminate shine and leave skin feeling and looking smoother. These unique tissues are made from natural rice and perfect for touch ups throughout the day. Use the matte side to blot away shine and the powdered side for touch-ups. Packaged in a handy component, these tissues will fit inside even in the smallest purse or pocket, so you’ll never have to leave home without them!
Use the matte side (side without powder) for blotting excess oil and the powdered side for finishing and touch ups.
For an extra matte finish (or if you tend to be more on the oilier side), Rice Paper is great to layer over Palladio Herbal Oil-Free Foundation or Palladio Dual Wet & Dry Foundation.
Oryza Sativa(Rice) Paper, Oryza Sative (rice) starch, Silica, Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum). May contain: Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491 / CI 77492 / CI 77499.
Palladio Rice Paper Blotting Tissues 21 21
Amazing product! This product works so well that I no longer use a powder or compact! I have been using oil blotting tissues and searching for shine free products that actually work for years! Until now....I am always willing to try a new oil/shine reduction product so when I stumbled across this one day, I took it home for a try. I was so impressed, I went back and bought 4 more packs! The rice paper is available in different colors, I chose natural for me and translucent for my daughter (she has very light skin) because it has a very light powdery substance on the sheet which when pressed against your oily areas, is undetectable and the oil VANISHES. It is truly an amazing product and if you suffer from shine, you should definitely try it out. February 1, 2014
Doesn't work for Indian Skin After taking to representative at Sally, she said beige would work for me. It didn't. For some reason it felt like it was removing the makeup. I tried both sides but still didn't work. May 22, 2012
Love em! These are great! They absorb all the shine and greasiness and leave a nice matte finish. I think they also sometimes can appear to make pores smaller. I use the ones with the translucent powder and the powder is a nice feature. It doesn't look "makeup-y" at all which is nice for me because I'm a guy. May 20, 2012
Love it!!! My face gets really oily & when i found these i thought i'd give it a try! i got the super size thing that had like 40 sheets in it. when i use them it shows how much oil it soaks up & it lasts about half a day before i need to blot my face again. Best thing ever!! <3 April 26, 2012
(1 Question : 0 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1 of 1
1 of 1