Try With These Products:
- Prices From: $5.99
- Sale $5.00
Beyond The Zone Colour Mousse Magenta
Size: 3.4 oz.
Sally Item # SBS-140546
- Online Price: $5.99
- Sale Price: $5.00
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- Magenta http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1419484090350/images/swatch/SBS_140546.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1419484090350/images/swatch/SBS_140549.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Blue http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1419484090350/images/swatch/SBS_140548.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Pink http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1419484090350/images/swatch/SBS_140550.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Purple http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1419484090350/images/swatch/SBS_140547.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Easy-to-apply foam
- No mixing required
Shake well before using. While wearing gloves, dispense desired amount into palms and distribute evenly through clean dry hair. Comb through to ensure even coverage. For best results, blow dry on medium heat to lock in color. Style as desired. Do not dilute, do not rinse.
Beyond The Zone Colour Mousse is designed for temporary use, but can become permanent dependent on hair condition and texture. Apply a small amount of Colour Mousse to select strands, let dry and rinse to determine results prior to application. For longer lasting color apply to prelightened hair.
WATER ,ISOBUTANE ,POLYQUATERNIUM-4 ,CORN STARCH MODIFIED ,PROPANE ,FRAGRANCE ,LAURETH-4 ,DIAZOLIDINYL UREA ,PEG-15 COCOMONIUM CHLORIDE ,BASIC RED 51 ,HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN ,BENZOPHENONE-4 ,SILK AMINO ACIDS ,HYDROLYZED KERATIN ,SODIUM HYDROXIDE ,CITRIC ACID ,BENZYL BENZOATE
Beyond The Zone Colour Mousse 7 7
perfect to change colors for a day! LOVE this stuff! My hair is a medium blonde with all over highlights, so basically I'm light blonde all over. I was worried this would stain my hair but it did not. I put the purple mousse in my hair in the morning after washing and drying it, then I blow dried my hair with the mousse in and styled it as usual, and then I washed it out that night and 90% of it came out. It took a 2nd wash to get the rest out. I got so many compliments on the color. The only bad thing I would say is that it did stain my hands and it wouldn't wash off with soap and water but by the end of the day from sweating and stuff it did come off my hands. I loved this stuff so much that I'm doing it again this weekend! September 23, 2014
It works, so long as the bottle isn't broken... I bought the red, blue, and pink. The red and blue worked great (though the red stained my blonde hair for about a week) but I never got to try the pink because the dispenser on the bottle was faulty. Liquid leaked everywhere and made a huge mess, so I tossed it. I'd still like to try it one day, though. August 22, 2014
Color foam mousse I bought the purple color just to see how this product worked, and loved the results. Went back to Sally's and bought blue and pink. Love it! I can change my hair color every day!! I have already recommended this to others and they have bought it also! August 2, 2014
Worked way better than I thought it would! I have pretty damaged hair so it's best not for me to color my hair (my hair is so porous that color either takes dark or doesn't stick) and I wanted to have a fun color for a concert so I decided to try this stuff. I have medium brown hair and I decided to pick up the red color. It says to use on clean dry hair, so I washed my hair and dried it. Then I put on a pair of gloves and started rubbing it in my hair and combed it through. It says to seal the color best to blow dry it so I did that. It came out so good! I had a very pretty red and people thought I had colored it. It didn't flake but the downside was that it ran a little when I got sweaty. I mean it's temporary and all temporary hair colors do that, so it was expected. I just used dry shampoo the next day so I could keep it in a little longer. And when I finally did wash it, it came out for the most part but left a red tint which was still pretty noticeable. Second wash pretty much made it all come out, there's a very slight tint but that's about it. It's good for people that can't color their hair weird colors because of a job or if your hairs too damaged to color with more permanent colors. I'm definitely going to try another color! June 24, 2014
(5 Questions : 1 Answer)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1 of 1
1 of 1