try with these products:
Beyond The Zone Colour Mousse Magenta
Size: 3.4 oz.
Sally Item # SBS-140546
Free Bohemian Tote with $45 Purchase! Details
Free Bohemian Tote with $45 Purchase! Don't miss out. Offer expires 8.31.14.
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- Magenta http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1408636127398/images/swatch/SBS_140546.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1408636127398/images/swatch/SBS_140549.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Blue http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1408636127398/images/swatch/SBS_140548.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Pink http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1408636127398/images/swatch/SBS_140550.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Purple http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1408636127398/images/swatch/SBS_140547.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Easy-to-apply foam
- No mixing required
Shake well before using. While wearing gloves, dispense desired amount into palms and distribute evenly through clean dry hair. Comb through to ensure even coverage. For best results, blow dry on medium heat to lock in color. Style as desired. Do not dilute, do not rinse.
Beyond The Zone Colour Mousse is designed for temporary use, but can become permanent dependent on hair condition and texture. Apply a small amount of Colour Mousse to select strands, let dry and rinse to determine results prior to application. For longer lasting color apply to prelightened hair.
WATER ,ISOBUTANE ,POLYQUATERNIUM-4 ,CORN STARCH MODIFIED ,PROPANE ,FRAGRANCE ,LAURETH-4 ,DIAZOLIDINYL UREA ,PEG-15 COCOMONIUM CHLORIDE ,BASIC RED 51 ,HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN ,BENZOPHENONE-4 ,SILK AMINO ACIDS ,HYDROLYZED KERATIN ,SODIUM HYDROXIDE ,CITRIC ACID ,BENZYL BENZOATE
Beyond The Zone Colour Mousse 5 5
Color foam mousse I bought the purple color just to see how this product worked, and loved the results. Went back to Sally's and bought blue and pink. Love it! I can change my hair color every day!! I have already recommended this to others and they have bought it also! August 2, 2014
Worked way better than I thought it would! I have pretty damaged hair so it's best not for me to color my hair (my hair is so porous that color either takes dark or doesn't stick) and I wanted to have a fun color for a concert so I decided to try this stuff. I have medium brown hair and I decided to pick up the red color. It says to use on clean dry hair, so I washed my hair and dried it. Then I put on a pair of gloves and started rubbing it in my hair and combed it through. It says to seal the color best to blow dry it so I did that. It came out so good! I had a very pretty red and people thought I had colored it. It didn't flake but the downside was that it ran a little when I got sweaty. I mean it's temporary and all temporary hair colors do that, so it was expected. I just used dry shampoo the next day so I could keep it in a little longer. And when I finally did wash it, it came out for the most part but left a red tint which was still pretty noticeable. Second wash pretty much made it all come out, there's a very slight tint but that's about it. It's good for people that can't color their hair weird colors because of a job or if your hairs too damaged to color with more permanent colors. I'm definitely going to try another color! June 24, 2014
You have to try to put out a product this bad This product was messy, and ineffective. All the dye washed out when I went to rinse, and on top of that, it made my hair feel vile. This is one of the worst products I have ever used in my entire life. May 26, 2014
Not the best I have bright Copper Red Dyed hair (L'Oreal Excellence, for Dark Hair, Copper red), I often use a temporary Cellophane color (Sebastien Hot Red) to refresh root color (lasts through a few washings), and color deposit conditioner (Avveda). My hair is medium brown with crown area that is all grey naturally. I thought this might be another quick way to refresh my color between dye jobs. The color is more magenta/fushia pink then I prefer rather then red. At least against my copper red dyed hair. And unlike my Cellophane or conditioner that deposit color - it really ONLY lasts with one wash on me. It is not likely to dramatically change color on darker hair. It really only showed up on my light roots, and scalp, and then it was "too pink". I applied very liberally. March 21, 2014
(1 Question : 0 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1 of 1
1 of 1