Try With These Products:
- Titanium curl chamber for smooth curling action and shiny hair
- Smart Tech® Safeguard and Energy Saver
- Three time settings (8, 10, 12 seconds)
- Two heat settings for long-lasting results
- On/Off switch with indicator light
- Professional 8-ft. power cord
Learn Even More! Click On The Video Tab To Watch How The Curl Genius Works.
Get ready for a new kind of genius - Curl Genius from BelissPro®. It’s a revolutionary way to create curls – a tool that automatically forms one perfect curl after another, on any hair length or texture. Effortless. Quick. Amazing! Hair goes in. Curl comes out….
The BeLissPRO® Curl Genius Professional Curl Machine automatically draws the hair strand into the Titanium Curl Chamber. Once inside, it is held, heated and perfectly timed. Open the handles to release a beautiful curl and repeat for consistently gorgeous results. Curl Genius is suitable for all hair textures.
The BeLissPRO® Curl Genius Professional Curl Machine lets you control temperature and time, providing the flexibility to form loose waves or more curls. It even signals when it’s time to release the curl, so perfect results are foolproof. Instant heat up and recovery, up to 430°F. produces curl after curl with consistently flawless results. Create BEAUTIFUL curls!
Other features include Smart Tech® Safeguard and Energy Saver with Auto Shutoff, Sleep Mode and Motion Sensor. Three time settings(8, 10, 12 seconds) with audio beep indicator for different curl effects and two heat settings (390°F/430°F) for long-lasting results.
Curl Genius can be used on any type of real hair, whether it comes out of your head naturally or is attached with extensions. Straight or wavy; it’s all good. DO NOT use with synthetic hair of any kind.
- ALWAYS position the Curl Genius with the open part of the curl chamber facing toward the head.
- Insert hair section into the “V” portion of the curling chamber. Ensure the hair section is straight and placed neatly through the center of the styler.
- It always helps (especially with wavy hair) to comb through the section of hair that is about to be curled before placing it in the curling chamber.
- For best results, use a section of hair that is not too wide. We recommend up to 1.5” wide for straight hair and 1” for wavy or heavily textured hair.
- For longer hair (below the shoulders),use a smaller section to make sure that the curling chamber is not overloaded.
- Release the handles to let the curl free and gently pull the Curl Genius away from the head. NOTE: If you pull away before you open the handles, the curl will be straightened out.
- If, for any reason, too much hair is drawn into the curling chamber, Curl Genius is smart! The machine will stop and the curling motor will reverse. Simply re-do with a narrower section of hair.
Choose a time setting (8, 10, or 12 seconds), Curl Genius will start counting when you close the handles and then beep at regular intervals while the curl is being formed – 3X for 8 seconds, 4X for 10 seconds, 5X for 12 seconds. The machine will then signal four beeps in quick succession when timing is complete.
Use less time and/or lower heat for fine hair; more time/higher heat for thicker, textured hair.More time/higher heat will also yield the boldest, longest-lasting curls. Smaller sections of hair will give tighter spirals; larger sections (more hair) will yield gentler waves.
SMART TECH® Curl Genius comes with 3 functions for added safety and energy savings:
Auto Shut Off: If the appliance is switched on for more than 60 minutes continuously, it will automatically switch off. If you wish to continue using the appliance, simply slide the switch to off position and then slide the switch to the relevant setting to turn the power on. Sleep Mode: After 20 minutes of idle time, the temperature drops to around 300°F/150°C. Motion Sensor: Move the iron and close it to trigger the reheat to set temperature.