Try With These Products:
- Online Price: $44.99
- Beauty Club Card $39.99
- Curved shield focuses airflow for maximum volume
- Rubber tips grip hair directly at the roots
- Extended fingers lift and separate hair
- Universal fit design
The Conair Pro Volumizing Diffuser slips onto most nozzles to add volume, coax loose waves into straight hair, and define curl while preventing frizz.
A curved shield focuses the airflow while rubber tipped fingers extend beyond the shield to lift and separate hair right from the roots. Scrunching up a handful of hair and moving the diffuser gently over it in small circles rubber-tipped fingers against the scalp creates relaxed silky waves. A new look for straight hair.
Everyone knows that hairdryers are not kind to curls. A diffuser is essential. The Conair Pro Volumizing Diffuser maintains the shape of the curl, while calming down the frizz.
2. Use fi ngers directly against scalp to lift hair from the roots for maximum volume.
3. Move diffuser either in a circular motion, or by pushing up into hair section.
4. Maintains curl and adds volume without frizz.
5. Use dryer on low/medium heat only with this attachment.
BODY & VOLUME: To create extra volume, turn head upside down while drying. Position the airflow toward the roots for maximum lift. When hair is dry, toss head back and brush hair into place.
STRAIGHTENING: Work with hair in sections when creating a super-straight look. Using a large round brush (approximately 2"" diameter), hold hair taut in each section and bend ends slightly under as you dry.
MAKING WAVES: Tousled, natural-looking waves are easily created by grasping hair at the roots and scrunching between fingertips while drying.