try with these products:
Super Rollers Gray 11/16"
Sally Item # SBS-209401
This item is currently out of stock
Available in Sally Stores
- Burgundy http://s7d3.scene7.com/is/image/SallyBeauty/SBS_209408?wid=100&hei=100&fmt=jpeg,rgb&qlt=85,1&op_sharpen=1&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.9,1.0,4,0&iccEmbed=0
- Navy Blue http://s7d3.scene7.com/is/image/SallyBeauty/SBS_209407?wid=100&hei=100&fmt=jpeg,rgb&qlt=85,1&op_sharpen=1&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.9,1.0,4,0&iccEmbed=0
- Blue http://s7d3.scene7.com/is/image/SallyBeauty/SBS_209403?wid=100&hei=100&fmt=jpeg,rgb&qlt=85,1&op_sharpen=1&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.9,1.0,4,0&iccEmbed=0
- Gray http://s7d3.scene7.com/is/image/SallyBeauty/SBS_209401?wid=100&hei=100&fmt=jpeg,rgb&qlt=85,1&op_sharpen=1&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.9,1.0,4,0&iccEmbed=0
- Red http://s7d3.scene7.com/is/image/SallyBeauty/SBS_209404?wid=100&hei=100&fmt=jpeg,rgb&qlt=85,1&op_sharpen=1&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.9,1.0,4,0&iccEmbed=0
- Soft, flexible
- Easy to use
- Will not absorb perm solution
- Great for setting hair or perming
- Specifically designed to create spiral curls
Hair Art Long Super Rollers create soft, natural curls without pins or clips to help you create a variety of hairstyles.
Section the hair either diagonally or straight. Roll the hair from the end towards the scalp. Bend the ends of the rollers to secure. For best results, use on damp hair. For setting: Removed rollers when hair is dry. For perming or texturizing: Follow the manufacturer's instructions.
Use for perming or hair setting.
Hair Art Super Rollers 13 13
Great rods The size of these rods were perfect. I get a fantastic curl every time I use them. I was recently introduced to flexirods by my niece as a way to do something different with my hair. I already purchased the orange rods for a tighter curl, which are great too. Highly recommend these. June 3, 2014
Hello big hair!!! Definitely produces lots of lift without heat. Roll your hair, bring the ends in like a C, and twist the ends like a twist-tie. I've slept with these in. Was not the best sleep I've ever had. OK, it was a horrible night's sleep. But I woke up with huge disco hair that stayed aloft all night. Alternatively, you can leave them in for a few hours to get some body. I used Rusk w8less 12-in-1 Miracle Treatment; without it the curl fell within the hour. If you want Adele hair, grab these and be buoyant every day without the damage. December 14, 2012
Great for setting hair!!! I don't know why the other reviewers said they are hard to use. I figured out after watching a tutorial on youtube under flexi rods on relaxed hair. I'm African American and my hair is layered little past my shoulders. I washed and conditioned my hair and put in a setting lotion and heat proctectant, it is best if your hair is damp not soaking wet. Set my hair in a sprial motion and sat under the dryer for an hour. The curls look gorgeous, and I plan on wearing they for a couple of days before I set my hair again. I used the purple, I have just about all sizes, and yes I would recommend. September 2, 2012
great for spiral curls the 1 1/4 are great if you have have shoulder length or longer and you're trying to get the spiral curls. I just wish they had more than 4 to a package. I have 16 of them and it's not enough. March 4, 2012