try with these products:
Bigen Hair Color Dark Brown #57
Size: .21 oz.
Color: #57 Dark Brown
Sally Item # SBS-199002
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- #46 Light Chestnut http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409371426426/images/swatch/SBS_199009.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #57 Dark Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409371426426/images/swatch/SBS_199002.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #58 Black Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409371426426/images/swatch/SBS_199003.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #59 Oriental Black http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409371426426/images/swatch/SBS_199004.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #48 Dark Chestnut http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409371426426/images/swatch/SBS_199012.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #45 Dark Chocolate http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409371426426/images/swatch/SBS_199011.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #88 Blue Black http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409371426426/images/swatch/SBS_199013.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Contains no ammonia and requires no peroxide
- Gives beautiful, true-to-life, long-lasting color
- Provides a rich and natural look
- Economical way to color your hair
- No heavy masking odor
- Easy application
Bigen Permanent Powder Hair Color is designed to elegantly color all gray or partially gray hair, enrich your natural hair color without lift. Contains no ammonia and requires no hydrogen peroxide. contains no ammonia and requires no peroxide. The results are beautiful, true-to-life, long-lasting color with a rich and natural look. Bigen Powder Hair Color is an economical way to color your hair simply use as much as needed and keep the rest for the next application.
Read all instructions included with the package carefully before use.
Assemble everything you need from the contents of the Bigen pack, plastic or glass bowl or cup and a non-metal stirrer, plastic or rubber gloves, cape or towel, brush, cold cream.
Do not pre-shampoo your hair unless it is very oily or treated with metallic color such as hair color spray or henna compound or any other material that might interfere with Bigen coloring. Cover the upper part of your body with the towel or cape. Apply a thin coating of cold cream along the hairline to guard against any traces of tint around the hairline.
Pour Bigen Permanent Powder Hair Color into the plastic or glass cup or bowl. Add tap water at room temperature (DO NOT use hot water) following the proportions indicated in the instrutions to make a paste.1 bottle Bigen Powder, 5 Bigen measuring cups of water (2 fl oz) - 1 bottle Bigen Powder, 2 Bigen measuring cups of water (1 fl oz) - 1 bottle Bigen Powder, 1 Bigen measuring cups of water (1 fl oz).
Then quickly apply Bigen Hair Color mixture to the dry or towel dry hair with a brush. If you are partially gray haired, start application where the hair is most gray, making sure every hair strand is thoroughly covered. After application is complete, begin timing. It usually takes 20-30 minutes for the hair color to develop and cover gray. (DO NOT use dryer or cap).
Your color results depend on your current color or hair conditions. After 10 minutes, check your color by wiping a strand with cotton every few minutes until the desired color is achieved. Failure to perform a strand test may result in darker shade than expected. Now rinse Bigen thoroughly from the hair with warm water. Then wash the hair with mild shampoo until the water runs completely clear and free of color.
A low pH conditioner is recommended for satisfactory results.
Final color results will depend on your current color and hair conditions. As with all semi permanent and permanent hair dye, perform a test patch on your hair before applying all over.
Bigen Powder Hair Color 25 25
I love this for my hair I have dark brown hair, that is turning white along the hairline. My hair grows about 1/4-1/2 inch every 3 weeks, so I use this about that much. I use a half bottle each time and only apply it to my hairline. I leave it on for 45 min and rinse clean. My roots are perfectly covered and it lasts! I have tried other coloring agents that are "permanent" but they end up fading overtime and give my roots a different color than the rest of my hair. This keeps the color, simple to use, easy to control and it lasts. The only thing is that it does leave my hair feeling dry. I love it for how simple it is. I hesitate to recommend it because of all the health concerns around the product and the neg. affects some experienced with this. I have been using this for 5 yrs or so and keep coming back to it. August 10, 2014
Great Product This product works great and last longer than in-salon coloring. It smells good; not choking like most hair coloring products. It's easy to use (no having to mix a developer) and a great value for your money. LOVE IT! April 14, 2014
Excellent product We love the quality of this product. It is affordable and it doesn't damage your hair. We have been buying this for over a year and we continue to like it. It is very consistent. February 17, 2014
The only one I use now I have been using this color and product for some time now, wanted to get away from all the harsh chemicals in other hair dyes. My hair is of medium texture and thickness.Covers all my grey hair better than the Reshma Henna brand and color lasts A LOT longer.I no longer use anything else to color my hair.Which I only do about once a month now.This also doesn't damage my hair or strip it in any way. I tend to have dry scalp and this does not irritate my scalp, though the directions do tell you not to apply directly to scalp,in some places around the front hair line it can be almost impossible not to do so. Doesn't dye my skin like other over the counter brands did. August 16, 2013