HiColor Copper Red Permanent Creme Hair Color
Available in Stores
- Beauty Club Card $5.99 Learn More
- Copper Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod51/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/dw75a9ca68/images/swatch/SBS_500267.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Coolest Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod51/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/dwb9cb392c/images/swatch/SBS_500262.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Deep Auburn Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod51/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/dwe0e68407/images/swatch/SBS_500266.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Intense Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod51/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/dw084c855a/images/swatch/SBS_500269.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Light Auburn http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod51/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/dw4e909650/images/swatch/SBS_500265.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Light Cool Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod51/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/dw39cae7fd/images/swatch/SBS_500261.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Red Hot http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod51/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/dw7f4be1ef/images/swatch/SBS_500271.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Shimmering Gold http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod51/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/dw2a4873d1/images/swatch/SBS_500263.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Sizzling Copper http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod51/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/dw230be9b1/images/swatch/SBS_500268.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Soft Auburn http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod51/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/dw743b4f49/images/swatch/SBS_500264.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Soft Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod51/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/dwa231c876/images/swatch/SBS_500260.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Red Fire http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod51/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/dw58b363fe/images/swatch/SBS_500270.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Developed to lift dark hair in one single step, without brassiness
- Rich, smooth creme formula conditions and penetrates hair
- Breakthrough technology lifts hair 3-4 levels
- Intense, long-lasting color
L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Permanent Hair Color is the first permanent hair color specifically created for dark hair (black to medium brown). Specifically developed to lift dark hair in one single step, without brassiness. This breakthrough technology lifts hair 3-4 levels.
A strong lifting and toning action neutralizes unwanted orange tones, then deposits the shade of your choice. L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Permanent Hair Color's rich, smooth creme formula conditions and penetrates hair for intense, long-lasting color.
True-to-shade color resists fading and has a quick processing time of only thirty minutes. No pre-lightening required. The end result is intense, long-lasting color.
Additional Information on recomended and recently viewd prods
Recommended For You
I had my hair dyed black about 8 months ago, I want to go bright red but the black isn't fading much and I naturally have light brown hair. Will I end up with hot roots? How do I avoid hot roots and will it get rid of the black color?
Will this product cover African american hair? Wants red with no bleaching.
my hair is currently dyed a lvl 3 and I have a few layers of level 3 on my hair.(was a lvl 1 managed to lighten to a lvl 3) Would using this change my hair color at all? I'm so bored of having black hair and need a change
How much developer do I use?
I bleached my hair a few months ago and dyed it red. I didn't like it so i dyed it black(worst mistake) now it's faded to dark brown with a purple/red shine. Can i use this product or my hair won't lighten?
Used permanent hair color hair came out dark brown probably a level III , Want to get back to level five or six and tone down the reddish cast ,, which shade would you recommend with excellence HiColor ? Thank you
i previously dyed my hair a bright red in the brand Ion Red , and the color is pretty down already , and i want to get like a burgundy intense red? Which one should i get?
I wanna use this for ombre red tips do I need to bleach first
Share your look or technique and get featured!