Try With These Products:
L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Red Fire
Size: 1.74 oz.
Color: Red Fire
Sally Item # SBS-500270
- Online Price: $6.49
- Beauty Club Card $5.89
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- Copper Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1413865202727/images/swatch/SBS_500267.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Coolest Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1413865202727/images/swatch/SBS_500262.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Deep Auburn Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1413865202727/images/swatch/SBS_500266.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Intense Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1413865202727/images/swatch/SBS_500269.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Light Auburn http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1413865202727/images/swatch/SBS_500265.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Light Cool Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1413865202727/images/swatch/SBS_500261.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Red Fire http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1413865202727/images/swatch/SBS_500270.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Red Hot http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1413865202727/images/swatch/SBS_500271.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Shimmering Gold http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1413865202727/images/swatch/SBS_500263.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Sizzling Copper http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1413865202727/images/swatch/SBS_500268.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Soft Auburn http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1413865202727/images/swatch/SBS_500264.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Soft Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1413865202727/images/swatch/SBS_500260.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Developed to lift dark hair in one single step, without brassiness
- Rich, smooth creme formula conditions and penetrates hair
- Breakthrough technology lifts hair 3-4 levels
- Intense, long-lasting color
L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Permanent Hair Color is the first permanent hair color specifically created for dark hair (black to medium brown). Specifically developed to lift dark hair in one single step, without brassiness. This breakthrough technology lifts hair 3-4 levels.
A strong lifting and toning action neutralizes unwanted orange tones, then deposits the shade of your choice. L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Permanent Hair Color's rich, smooth creme formula conditions and penetrates hair for intense, long-lasting color.
True-to-shade color resists fading and has a quick processing time of only thirty minutes. No pre-lightening required. The end result is intense, long-lasting color.
No need to pre-lighten or bleach hair prior to application.
L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Permanent Hair Color 120 122
"I love your hair color!" "I love your hair color", is what strangers often say to me. Once I closed my salon I could not use the German hair colors I adored, so I searched for a close alternative. The intense red by L'Oreal was what I found and, to my delight, I discovered it was almost identical as the high-priced colors I had imported. The rich brunette with red tones gives my hair a beautiful shine and a luxurious feel. When it's first done the colors are so vibrant. But, unlike other "reds" the color doesn't fade unevenly. It slowly dissipates, leaving a warm rich tone everywhere but the roots. And I usually wait way too long to color my hair. I highly recommend this hair color with a 10 vol. cream peroxide for brunettes. Use on lighter hair and you'll get a different effect. October 5, 2014
Great Product!! I had just previously colored my hair a 4R. Not happy with how it turned out. After staring at many many colors trying to find a way to fix my awful hair color I found this!!!!! I am very pleased with how it turned out. I used a 20 developer (One N Only Argan Oil developer) And only left it on for 20 minutes. I also use One N Only Argan Oil shampoo and conditioner, also used the deep moistture repair mask right after coloring my hair as well. My hair is soft and am very happy about the overall color i achieved. The only thing i always will recommend is to be in a well ventilated area when dying your hair!!!! The smell is strong!!!!! You wont regret using this product!!!!! August 23, 2014
Great Dye I don't know what the salons use, but I prefer the Hicolor line to it. I have a sensitive scalp and find the salon stuff usually burns. Also, being someone with dark hair who isn't a fan of bleach, I have never really been satisfied with the salon jobs I've had in the past. With bleach, my hair is dead. Without it, my hair just doesn't lighten as much as I want. With HiColor, I am able to go shades lighter without the burn or the bleach. My hair stays soft and feels healthy. I've tried the reds, blondes, and coppers and love them! I don't waste money on the salon anymore, of course. I just do it myself! July 14, 2014
works well! I had looked at reviews here prior to getting this product and followed the advice of some of the ladies here. Thank you so much! I'm not a pro but i have done my own coloring on/off for many years. I have to say the results are just perfect! No mess, easy to use, and I also got the standard packet of pre-color treatment and post-coloring sealer...my hair is soft, color is just what I wanted, and no, it did NOT run off. I have some Wen brand shampoo/conditioner so I'll use that for the next week to help the color, but will go back to my usual no sulfate shampoo and conditioner after. I plan to return to my childhood hair color of light auburn :) My hair did like my mom and got darker as an adult. She remained blond, I turned dark brunette with reddish undertones, but you can't see them much at all. I look way better as lighter brunette. lol. April 21, 2014
(6 Questions : 5 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Somebody please clue me in on how to use the small bottle of red intensifier! I assume the whole bottle is mixed in with the tube of color and developer?
A:You can use a bottle like the ones you get in the boxed hair dyes or a bowl and brush. You mix the whole tube of hair color with approximately 4-4.5 oz. of a 30 volume developer and apply starting at the ends, working up to the roots.