HiColor Red Hot Permanent Creme Hair Color
Available in Stores
- Beauty Club Card $5.99 Learn More
- Copper Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod51/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/dw75a9ca68/images/swatch/SBS_500267.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Coolest Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod51/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/dwb9cb392c/images/swatch/SBS_500262.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Deep Auburn Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod51/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/dwe0e68407/images/swatch/SBS_500266.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Intense Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod51/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/dw084c855a/images/swatch/SBS_500269.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Light Auburn http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod51/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/dw4e909650/images/swatch/SBS_500265.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Light Cool Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod51/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/dw39cae7fd/images/swatch/SBS_500261.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Red Hot http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod51/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/dw7f4be1ef/images/swatch/SBS_500271.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Shimmering Gold http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod51/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/dw2a4873d1/images/swatch/SBS_500263.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Sizzling Copper http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod51/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/dw230be9b1/images/swatch/SBS_500268.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Soft Auburn http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod51/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/dw743b4f49/images/swatch/SBS_500264.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Soft Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod51/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/dwa231c876/images/swatch/SBS_500260.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Red Fire http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod51/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/dw58b363fe/images/swatch/SBS_500270.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Developed to lift dark hair in one single step, without brassiness
- Rich, smooth creme formula conditions and penetrates hair
- Breakthrough technology lifts hair 3-4 levels
- Intense, long-lasting color
L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Permanent Hair Color is the first permanent hair color specifically created for dark hair (black to medium brown). Specifically developed to lift dark hair in one single step, without brassiness. This breakthrough technology lifts hair 3-4 levels.
A strong lifting and toning action neutralizes unwanted orange tones, then deposits the shade of your choice. L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Permanent Hair Color's rich, smooth creme formula conditions and penetrates hair for intense, long-lasting color.
True-to-shade color resists fading and has a quick processing time of only thirty minutes. No pre-lightening required. The end result is intense, long-lasting color.
Additional Information on recomended and recently viewd prods
Recommended For You
I wanna dye my hair a caramel color...like Ombré on myself and I have dark brown hair that's natural and I had black Semi perm dye in it but it's almost all faded out. What color combo Can I use to get this shade?
I have an ombré going with my hair and it's dark brown to a light brown at the ends would this work with what I have? What sort of developer do I need? I don't want a bright red I'm looking for more of a dark cherry red.
Used permanent hair color hair came out dark brown probably a level III , Want to get back to level five or six and tone down the reddish cast ,, which shade would you recommend with excellence HiColor ? Thank you
Hello. I have naturally dark brown hair and I have died it with a box color from garnier for dark hair that says it lifts up to 4 levels lighter. It did but the color came out more orange than blond. Do you think hi-color will cover the orange color?
Which one of these or a mixture of these will be closest to coppertone which is no longer available?
can you store leftover dye?
Do you have to mix this with developer to use this?
My hair is black. With this product do I need to bleach my hair?
Share your look or technique and get featured!