try with these products:
L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Red Hot
Size: 1.74 oz.
Color: Red Hot
Sally Item # SBS-500271
Free Bohemian Tote with $45 Purchase! Details
Free Bohemian Tote with $45 Purchase! Don't miss out. Offer expires 8.31.14.
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- Copper Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1408507832472/images/swatch/SBS_500267.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Coolest Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1408507832472/images/swatch/SBS_500262.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Deep Auburn Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1408507832472/images/swatch/SBS_500266.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Intense Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1408507832472/images/swatch/SBS_500269.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Light Auburn http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1408507832472/images/swatch/SBS_500265.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Light Cool Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1408507832472/images/swatch/SBS_500261.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Red Fire http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1408507832472/images/swatch/SBS_500270.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Red Hot http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1408507832472/images/swatch/SBS_500271.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Shimmering Gold http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1408507832472/images/swatch/SBS_500263.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Sizzling Copper http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1408507832472/images/swatch/SBS_500268.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Soft Auburn http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1408507832472/images/swatch/SBS_500264.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Soft Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1408507832472/images/swatch/SBS_500260.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Developed to lift dark hair in one single step, without brassiness
- Rich, smooth creme formula conditions and penetrates hair
- Breakthrough technology lifts hair 3-4 levels
- Intense, long-lasting color
L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Permanent Hair Color is the first permanent hair color specifically created for dark hair (black to medium brown). Specifically developed to lift dark hair in one single step, without brassiness. This breakthrough technology lifts hair 3-4 levels.
A strong lifting and toning action neutralizes unwanted orange tones, then deposits the shade of your choice. L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Permanent Hair Color's rich, smooth creme formula conditions and penetrates hair for intense, long-lasting color.
True-to-shade color resists fading and has a quick processing time of only thirty minutes. No pre-lightening required. The end result is intense, long-lasting color.
No need to pre-lighten or bleach hair prior to application.
L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Permanent Hair Color 118 120
Great Dye I don't know what the salons use, but I prefer the Hicolor line to it. I have a sensitive scalp and find the salon stuff usually burns. Also, being someone with dark hair who isn't a fan of bleach, I have never really been satisfied with the salon jobs I've had in the past. With bleach, my hair is dead. Without it, my hair just doesn't lighten as much as I want. With HiColor, I am able to go shades lighter without the burn or the bleach. My hair stays soft and feels healthy. I've tried the reds, blondes, and coppers and love them! I don't waste money on the salon anymore, of course. I just do it myself! July 14, 2014
works well! I had looked at reviews here prior to getting this product and followed the advice of some of the ladies here. Thank you so much! I'm not a pro but i have done my own coloring on/off for many years. I have to say the results are just perfect! No mess, easy to use, and I also got the standard packet of pre-color treatment and post-coloring sealer...my hair is soft, color is just what I wanted, and no, it did NOT run off. I have some Wen brand shampoo/conditioner so I'll use that for the next week to help the color, but will go back to my usual no sulfate shampoo and conditioner after. I plan to return to my childhood hair color of light auburn :) My hair did like my mom and got darker as an adult. She remained blond, I turned dark brunette with reddish undertones, but you can't see them much at all. I look way better as lighter brunette. lol. April 21, 2014
Lovee this color! I love love this color! It's perfect color. I don't want it to be too crazy red! My natural hair color is black. So, this product really works! I will buy it again! April 19, 2014
Great product but I don't have the hair for it. This is an amazing colour and I absolutely loved it. The problem is my ends would just stay black no matter how long I kept it in on my ends and my roots would be a neutral red (but got lighter a few days later). I would dye it the same colour the next day keeping the dye in my ends longer than my roots and I would just get the same results. I guess that's what I get for dying my hair black all these years. Still a great product though, just not for me. February 6, 2014
(3 Questions : 2 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
A:You can use a bottle like the ones you get in the boxed hair dyes or a bowl and brush. You mix the whole tube of hair color with approximately 4-4.5 oz. of a 30 volume developer and apply starting at the ends, working up to the roots.
1 of 1
1 of 1