Try With These Products:
- Online Price: $34.99
- Beauty Club Card $31.49
Premium 18" Human Hair Extensions Barcelona
Sally Item # SBS-284005
- Online Price: $109.99
- Beauty Club Card $99.99
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- Barcelona http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422508465200/images/swatch/SBS_284005.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Casablanca http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422508465200/images/swatch/SBS_284002.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Jamaican Spice http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422508465200/images/swatch/SBS_284007.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Malibu http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422508465200/images/swatch/SBS_284012.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Rio Nights http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422508465200/images/swatch/SBS_284001.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- South Beach http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422508465200/images/swatch/SBS_284011.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Milano http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422508465200/images/swatch/SBS_284004.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Blends well with relaxed and straight textured hair
- High quality 100% human hair
- Easy to manage and style
Satin Strands Premium Human Hair Extensions are Satiny soft premium quality human hair. Unique shade blends allow these hair extensions to blend with almost any hair color Also blends well with relaxed and straight textured hair
Higher percentage of 18" strands for consistent thickness and volume from top to bottom. Satin Strands Premium 18 Inch Human Hair Extensions are light weight and thin weft.
Can be used in any hair extension application (i.e. fusion, bonding, weaving and with snap clips).
Can be used in any hair extension application.
For more information, please visit www.satinstrands.com.
Satin Strands Premium 18 Inch Human Hair Extensions 78 83
Great Product I'll start by saying I have tried EVERYTHING when it comes to hair extensions. Some good, mostly bad, I have been using them for about 5 years now. I have experimented with fusion, u-tip, tape-in, weft, in many different brands and colors. I have to honestly say this product is about the best I have ever used. And ironically enough, the lowest price I have encountered. The best part in my opinion, is the accessibility. You can go to any Sally's location and physically hold the hair in your hands. You can feel the quality, see the color, and pick your desired length. And for just over $100, you really can't beat that. You really shouldn't purchase extensions online unless you are 100% sure the color you are buying will match your own hair....Most hair cannot be returned or exchanged. I love the colors used in Satin Strands, here is so much depth and multiple shades used to create one color. This makes the color very versatile. And I think the name Satin Strands is very fitting because the hair is so soft and healthy feeling. In the past, I have used the u-tip style in colors Barcelona, and St. Tropez. I was 100% happy with the result. But I wasn't happy with the amount of time it took to put them in, take them out, or the condition they left my natural hair in. I also didn't like how you can't reuse them. They lasted about 3 months for me. After experimenting for a couple years, I have finally found what works best for me. I like the simplicity of clip-in hair extensions but I haven't found that satin strands makes them in that style (yet). And I haven't found as good of quality as satin strands. So, I make my own clip-in set. I purchase 1 weft bundle (Barcelona 18 inches), 24 wig clips (brown) needles and thread (brown) at Sally's. I measure and cut the weft into pieces and sew them at the track. Then I stitch the wig clips on. This option does take a bit of skill, a few hours of time, and a lot of patients. But for me, it's absolutely worth it. One set lasts me about 10 months. But I should mention that I do highlight the extensions and use heat-styling tools regularly. The first thing I do after I'm finished sewing my new set is wash them. Since they are processed straight to fit in the packaging, they thicken a lot after washing. My natural hair is shoulder length, medium-thick and I have no problem with blending. January 7, 2015
Disappointed So I'm VERY disappointed in this hair... first off, I went in store to compare the hair samples so I could match my hair. The SAMPLE for Barcelona is NOT THE SAME AS THE ACTUAL WEFT YOU PURCHASE. The sample has more red in it and matched my hair perfect.. so I ordered it online (while I was in the store to make sure I was purchasing the right color)- since it's WAY cheaper online then in store- I waited and 2 weeks later it's totally ash and NOTHING LIKE THE SAMPLE they have in store. I paid over $100.00 and it doesn't even match. it's just so upsetting.. so now i'm trying to color MY hair so it would match, which wouldn't be an issue if the sample actually was the same color. December 8, 2014
A Tangled Haven I was so exited to purchase this product because it matched the color of my hair (exactly). the quality is VERY LOW. It started to tangle before the stylist sewed it on. I have to carry a brush around with me and brush it all of the time. WAY too expensive for the quality. DO yourself a favor and spend this kind of money from someone who sells GOOD hair recommended by a knowledgeable stylist. I had two different stylists inform me of the low quality. I didn't intend to purchase extensions for a 'thin hair' look. April 21, 2014
Satin Strands Premium 18 Inch Human Hair Extension This hair is a perfect match to my hair now. Am in the process of contacting the lady who will do it for me. Can't wait to have long hair again. March 16, 2014
(4 Questions : 4 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
i hve never used extensions before, i am wondering if the 18" package enough to do the whole head, im tired of having short hair that i cant do anything with
A:I have medium-thick shoulder length hair. I have no problem blending them in. If you do purchase a bundle, wash them! They thicken up a lot after the first wash.
A:A package of Satin Strands 18" weft is 110 grams of hair. You CAN do a whole head with one weft, but the weft pieces are thin so unless you have fine hair you will see lines of demarcation. You will have to have a few pieces in the back that are doubled up in order to hide where your hair ends - depending on how short your hair is.
What type are these? Clip in? Strands?
A:This is one long weft, no individual strands or clips. My suggestion is to purchase wig clips and thread to make a clip-in set yourself. That is what I do since Satin Strands has yet to come out with a pre-clipped set. It's worth the work!
1 of 1
1 of 1