Try With These Products:
- Online Price: $34.99
- Beauty Club Card $31.49
- Online Price: $129.99
- Beauty Club Card $119.99
Remy Clip-In 14-inch Human Hair Extension Toffee Brown
Color: Toffee Brown
Sally Item # SBS-374115
- Online Price: $129.99
- Beauty Club Card $119.99
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- Blonde Frost ER27/613 http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1419052135288/images/swatch/SBS_374106.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Chestnut Brown ER6 http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1419052135288/images/swatch/SBS_374101.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Dark Brown ER3 http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1419052135288/images/swatch/SBS_374100.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Light Caramel ER270 http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1419052135288/images/swatch/SBS_374104.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Black ER1 http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1419052135288/images/swatch/SBS_374099.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Dark Blonde Frost http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1419052135288/images/swatch/SBS_374111.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Toffee Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1419052135288/images/swatch/SBS_374115.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Expresso http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1419052135288/images/swatch/SBS_374114.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Created to blend with anyone's hair color
- 100% Premium Remy Human Hair
Euronext Remy Clip-in Human Hair Extensions are made of Premium Remy Hair that is of the highest grade human hair extensions available. Extra attention and care is exercised during the entire manufacturing process.
This attention during manufacturing promotes alignment of the hair cuticles, which greatly reduces tangles and mimics natural hair flow. Premium Remy Hair ensures a better human hair extension experience.
Euronext Remy Clip-in 14-Inch Human Hair Extensions package contents include:s one 8" wide weft, one 7" wide weft, one 6" wide weft, one 5-3/4" wide weft, four 1-1/2" wide weft, two 1" wide wefts with no snap clips attached (for color testing).
Weight: 70g Without Clips
Heat Styling Tools:The use of heat tools (curling iron, flat iron, blow dryer) are not preferred or recommended. If you choose to use a heat tool, adjust setting to low to help keep the hair looking healthy. Using steam or dry rollers will ensure longer lasting extensions. Steam or dry rollers cause less stress to hair than heat tools.
Hair Styling Products:Hair finishing and styling products should be used sparingly. Too much product will cause buildup on extensions. Products that contain UV protection may discolor hair extensions.
Euronext Premium Remy 14-inch Clip-In Human Hair Extensions 231 236
My honest feedback I will start by saying that I am a college student on a budget. I wear extensions daily and have been since 2008. Over the years, I have only had the money to try out two different kinds of extensions, but I have purchased Euronext extensions 90% of the time. These extensions start out great--they're silky, smooth, and shiny. Then, about 40 days after wearing them daily, they start to get tangly at the nape. I take very good care of my extensions: I store them in a silk case, I only use heat about one time per month, and I do a deep conditioning treatment (using 100% coconut oil) once every 2 weeks. Even if you take excellent care of these extensions, if you wear them daily, you're gonna start noticing tangles after about 40 days! I have had to buy a new pack every 2-3 months because no matter how well I treat these, they get to a point where they just look too frazzled to wear. It sucks because with all of the money I've spent on these, I could just buy some quality extensions, but I never have like $400 at a time to blow on hair, so the $100 Euronext is all I can do. ******Bottom line*******: these are good for occasional wear. Yes, they're thin, I suggest buying TWO packs. If you're going to wear these daily, just know that these WILL start tangling after about 30-40 days (the nape area gets soooo tangled always!). This is coming from someone who has worn Euronext since 2008. October 10, 2014
Life Saver These extensions have saved me! I had absolutely beautiful long hair and then I got really sick. I spent 47 days in the hospital most of it in the ICU on life support because I got the H1N1 Flu. I almost died from it and I had to learn how to stand and walk again but I never imagined about 2 months later that I would lose about 90% of my hair in 1 week! My body was fighting to keep me alive and didn't care if I had hair later on. I was so devastated when my hair was falling out. These extensions were perfect for me and allowed me to go out in public with no one knowing I was almost bald. I did have to wear a topper over the extensions to hide the clips for a while but now my hair is coming back. Now 8 months later I only wear the extensions - they are thin enough for the clips to be hidden under my short hair and they add length and volume for a realistic look! It will take me at least 3 years to regain my length and these extensions provide the length and fullness I need until then. I will probably continue to wear them even after my hair grows back in! Thanks Sally! Ladies - get your flu shots - I will never be without one again. September 13, 2014
14 in. Hair extentions I just received them, but I kinda worried they would be to short or to thin, but they were perfect, I hesitated between these and 16 in. But these go past my breast! So I'm a happy camper. The color blended perfect! The only fault I have is I took them out twice and noticed a piece of the hair came out, it was probably not sewed in tight enough, but it's fixable, and not really even a flaw, I got these for 80.00 with coupon, and I have no regrets! I'll eventually buy a costly pair, but for now, these will do! I would diffidently recommend these... July 17, 2014
Euronext Hair I've used other hair extensions before and this is silky and thick all the way to the ends of the hair. It took the auburn hair color I put on it wonderfully but since it isn't virgin hair I don't recommend bleaching it. I washed it before curling it and have very little shedding. No one can tell I'm wearing them and I always get compliments on how beautiful my hair looks when I wear them. April 16, 2014
(9 Questions : 11 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I have auburn hair and I was curious if I could dye these to match?