Try With These Products:
Beyond The Zone Color Bombz Ruthless Red
Color: Ruthless Red
Sally Item # SBS-140518
- Online Price: $6.29
- Beauty Club Card $5.59
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- Ruthless Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425495655038/images/swatch/SBS_140518.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Untamed Turquoise http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425495655038/images/swatch/SBS_140421.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Explosive Black http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425495655038/images/swatch/SBS_140424.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Rock On Blue http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425495655038/images/swatch/SBS_140422.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Zoner Green http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425495655038/images/swatch/SBS_140426.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Air Head Pink http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425495655038/images/swatch/SBS_140430.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Specially formulated to vividly color or highlight hair
- No need for use of tints, bleaches or peroxide
- Will not damage hair
Create a funky flair that rocks!
Beyond The Zone Color Bombz is a temporary spray-on hair color that can be used to highlight specific areas or for overall coverage. Create a funky flair that rocks! Great for parties, holiday and sporting events.
A wide range of fun temporary hair colors to choose from.
Shake can of Beyond The Zone Color Bombz Temporary Hair Color well. Hold at least 12" from hair. Apply temporary hair color spray to dry, styled hair. Protect or cover clothing from over spray.
Remove excess color on skin with damp cloth. Apply hair spray over colored area for longer lasting color.
For best results, use Beyond The Zone Frozen Stiff Aerosol Hair Spray
Hydro uorocarbon 152A, Butane, SD Alcohol 40-B, VP/VA Copolymer, Silica, Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491)
Beyond The Zone Color Bombz Temporary Hair Color 7 7
Not Great :( The color is good but it comes out in a jet stream instead of a fan shape like hairspray normally does. It's very hard to get the color on just hair without it putting a large circle of color directly on your scalp. I bought this for the kids on Halloween and found it impossible to evenly apply to our son's short hair. October 31, 2014
Great Product At first I thought this product would put a silver, glittery streak in my hair but it was full on glitter. The more I spayed that section the more intense it got. Then I just sprayed it all over my hair and I Love the effect! My hair is a dark violet brown so in the lights my hair really sparkles. As the owner of a Witch Store, this gives my hair that Magickal touch ! I just ordered it in green! How fun with the new OZ movie out! March 15, 2013
Great Gold/Blond Color I use this product couple times a week. This gold metal color is a true golden blond that gives me the hi-lites i desire. My hair color is auburn brown & this color gives it the "pop" i look for, without making my hair look "overboard gold". You just spray it on, until you get the gold/blond tone you are looking for. This is the only temporary spray i have discovered that is the true golden/blond, and not " brassy or washed out look". It washes out, so when you spray it on, you get that fresh salon color. This spray is only way to go that is quick, non damaging, with perfect color tone. I am male and I get many compliments on my hair ; i have thicker/longer hair. January 21, 2013
Horrible This product sucks. there was hardly any spray inside the bottle and it comes off easily. August 6, 2012
(3 Questions : 2 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I need to know if for crazy hair day monday at school if i need to put it on sunday night and brush it through on monday morning or put it on monday morning
A:you should put it on your hair the morning of the event. if you don't it WILL get all over your bed and pillows, it's like a hair spray so it gets harder and i wouldn't brush out my hair with it, ! because it hardens and hurts a bit to brush through and 2 because it will get in your brush and fade from your hair. you should style your hair in the morning and then apply the color Bombz to your hair. you'll need to wash it out before you go to sleep at night to avoid a mess.
A:I have used this and similar products for the last 8 years, I would recommend that you style your hair the way you want it to look before applying the spray, yes you can (within reason) but....just to be safe apply it afterwards, treat this product like a colored hair spray, and if you brush through it it will start to lighten and fade.
1 of 1
1 of 1