Try With These Products:
Beyond The Zone Color Bombz Ruthless Red
Color: Ruthless Red
Sally Item # SBS-140518
- Online Price: $6.29
- Beauty Club Card $5.59
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- Ruthless Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1413605486243/images/swatch/SBS_140518.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Untamed Turquoise http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1413605486243/images/swatch/SBS_140421.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Explosive Black http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1413605486243/images/swatch/SBS_140424.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Rock On Blue http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1413605486243/images/swatch/SBS_140422.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Zoner Green http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1413605486243/images/swatch/SBS_140426.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Air Head Pink http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1413605486243/images/swatch/SBS_140430.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Specially formulated to vividly color or highlight hair
- No need for use of tints, bleaches or peroxide
- Will not damage hair
Create a funky flair that rocks!
Beyond The Zone Color Bombz is a temporary spray-on hair color that can be used to highlight specific areas or for overall coverage. Create a funky flair that rocks! Great for parties, holiday and sporting events.
A wide range of fun temporary hair colors to choose from.
Shake can of Beyond The Zone Color Bombz Temporary Hair Color well. Hold at least 12" from hair. Apply temporary hair color spray to dry, styled hair. Protect or cover clothing from over spray.
Remove excess color on skin with damp cloth. Apply hair spray over colored area for longer lasting color.
For best results, use Beyond The Zone Frozen Stiff Aerosol Hair Spray
Hydro uorocarbon 152A, Butane, SD Alcohol 40-B, VP/VA Copolymer, Silica, Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491)
Beyond The Zone Color Bombz Temporary Hair Color 6 6
Great Product At first I thought this product would put a silver, glittery streak in my hair but it was full on glitter. The more I spayed that section the more intense it got. Then I just sprayed it all over my hair and I Love the effect! My hair is a dark violet brown so in the lights my hair really sparkles. As the owner of a Witch Store, this gives my hair that Magickal touch ! I just ordered it in green! How fun with the new OZ movie out! March 15, 2013
Great Gold/Blond Color I use this product couple times a week. This gold metal color is a true golden blond that gives me the hi-lites i desire. My hair color is auburn brown & this color gives it the "pop" i look for, without making my hair look "overboard gold". You just spray it on, until you get the gold/blond tone you are looking for. This is the only temporary spray i have discovered that is the true golden/blond, and not " brassy or washed out look". It washes out, so when you spray it on, you get that fresh salon color. This spray is only way to go that is quick, non damaging, with perfect color tone. I am male and I get many compliments on my hair ; i have thicker/longer hair. January 21, 2013
Horrible This product sucks. there was hardly any spray inside the bottle and it comes off easily. August 6, 2012
Eh... I know this won't sound impressive, but as long as you don't have HUGE expectations for this product, you'll be fine. It's a temporary spray. It will wash out with only ONE shampoo, so you have to be careful when you put it in your hair. Brushing or combing it will affect the color (it will come off a little, powdery). And since it is a spray, you have to use a bit for the color to show (especially if your hair is a little darker - mine is about medium blond). It can make a bit of a mess if you're not careful, too. I put some newspaper under the strand of hair that I sprayed, to prevent the spray from getting on my face/skin & clothes. I DID get a bunch on my fingertips trying to get the color just right, but it washes off with NO effort with just water. I just wish it didn't make my hair feel so... bleh. It feels like I put a lot of hairspray in it... wish it felt a little smoother or something. But, I guess that's to be expected with a SPRAY color. At any rate..... it's average. It does a basic job, but unless you have really light colored hair, don't expect the color to be SUPER bright (even if the color on the can is). All & all..... average. Eh. It's... okay. February 2, 2012
(3 Questions : 0 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I need to know if for crazy hair day monday at school if i need to put it on sunday night and brush it through on monday morning or put it on monday morning
1 of 1
1 of 1