try with these products:
- Prices From: $2.59
- Sale Prices From: $0.99
Streaks N Tips Temporary Highlight Spray Platinum
Sally Item # SBS-625351
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- Midnight Black http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_625352.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Platinum http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_625351.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Burnt Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_625350.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Gold Dust http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_625345.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Icy White http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_625343.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Gold Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_625346.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Fun vivid colors and textures to choose from
- Great for streaking, tipping or frosting
- Washes out easily
Streaks 'N Tips Temporary Color Highlight Spray will help you add temporarily vivid color or highlights to your hair. Streaks 'N Tips Temporary Color Highlight Spray has long been a motion picture industry standard.
Great for streaking, tipping or frosting or is the perfect touch for holidays, parties or just fun. Also great for actors or kids when dressing up in costumes.
No need for the use of tints, bleaches or peroxide it is easily removed with soap and water. One can will provide overall coverage.
Shake can vigorously before use. For best results hold can upright and spray 12" from hair. Use short, even bursts. Use on dry hair only. Avoid spraying on clothes as staining may occur. Remove excess color on skin with damp cloth.
Temporarily add vivid color or highlights to your hair
Streaks N Tips Temporary Color Highlight Spray 5 5
Great temporary fix... I initially bought this product in store and like it well enough to go back for more only to find there was none in stock. Came home and found it online so I ordered 6 in order to insure I had enough to last. I use the Platinum color. It adds beautiful silvery shine and hi-lites to my rather dull grey/white hair....love it. The only "con" I can think of is that it may come off on pillow case, but that is the nature of any temporary hair color. I personally think it's great and would recommend it to anyone for a quick "pick me up" of color or hi-lites. July 31, 2014
Very nice. February 15, 2014
Great Itom I realy like this itom, Strecks N Tips burnt brown. It works the best for covering up thinning hair. It does not wash out with just watter as the Midnight black dose. it works great. It is not so dark that it looks unnatural, It is great but I do wish that they made one that was just a bit lighter then Burnt Brown, Although Burnt Brown is a great coller. One tip I have found is that after you open it it is best to store it upside down. it seems to last longer that way. It's a great product, no one knows how very very thin my hair is. I even use it with gel for the slicked look and it works great it is very hard to detect, even my barber dose not know how think my hair realy is. Thanks , Bob January 2, 2012
NEVER this is horriable never use it it comes out in your sleep! May 18, 2010
(1 Question : 1 Answer)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
A:Lots of people use this product to give themselves temporary highlights and have not complained about the product "staining" their hair. Your best bet would be to go ahead and purchase the product since it is inexpensive, and then test it on a strand of hair before actually using it all over. It does wash out easily with shampoo and water in the shower, but if you are planning to maybe go swimming or engage in activity that may cause you to sweat, I recommend using a very strong hold hairspray to seal the color onto your hair to make it last longer. =)
1 of 1
1 of 1