Try With These Products:
- Online Price: $89.99
- Sale Price: $59.99
Sassy Silky Straight 18" Human Hair Extensions #6 Chestnut Brown
Color: #6 Chestnut Brown
Sally Item # SBS-122178
- Online Price: $89.99
- Sale Price: $59.99
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- #RS29 Blonde/Auburn http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427774954886/images/swatch/SBS_122170.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #1B Off Black http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427774954886/images/swatch/SBS_122160.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #613 Platinum Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427774954886/images/swatch/SBS_122167.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Natural Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427774954886/images/swatch/SBS_122168.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #1 Jet Black http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427774954886/images/swatch/SBS_122159.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #2 Darkest Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427774954886/images/swatch/SBS_122161.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #4 Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427774954886/images/swatch/SBS_122162.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #33 Brown Auburn http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427774954886/images/swatch/SBS_122163.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #F27/613 Strawberry Blonde and Platinum Mix http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427774954886/images/swatch/SBS_122166.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #6 Chestnut Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427774954886/images/swatch/SBS_122178.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #8 Light Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427774954886/images/swatch/SBS_122179.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #27 Strawberry Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427774954886/images/swatch/SBS_122180.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Use either glue/bonding method or weaving
- 100% high quality human hair
- Silky, smooth texture
- Does not tangle
Sassy Silky Straight Human Hair Extensions are made of 100% high quality human hair. You can change your look overnight and have the fullness and length you desire.
These premium human hair extensions are easy on the hands and silky smooth. Sassy Silky Straight Extensions are easy to style and wash.
Wash and condition regularly like natural hair, taking special care to keep scalp moisturized.
Sassy Silky Straight 18 Inch Human Hair Extensions 100 107
Sassy Hair Extensions I have been buying these extensions for a few years now.......I buy them when Sally has a 20-25% discount and that makes them very affordable..........When I first started buying them they would last 5-6 months........now they only last about 3 months....they dry out quickly and I haven't found any product that keeps them from doing that......but for the price they do a good job and look very natural..............my hair is thin from going through radiation a few years ago.......so instead of feeling sad about it.......I just put these extensions in and make it look like it used to..... March 19, 2015
Very Disappointed I have been buying these extensions since 2011. I know how to properly care for extensions and had been very satisfied with this product up until earlier this year. I used to be able to use 2 packs and have that last for a couple months. Now the hair starts breaking like crazy after about 3 weeks. I understand the hair has been processed but this did not happen in the past. Although it is very easy and convenient to find a Sally Beauty and the girls at my local store are great, I will no longer be purchasing hair extensions from Sally's. I can spend a little bit more and get much better quality hair elsewhere. Hopefully the quality of these extensions improves and one day I will be back. December 1, 2014
Hair quality has gone downhill I am so glad that there are other customers commenting on the hair quality here. I wore this brand and only this brand of hair extensions for the last three-four years and one pack used to last me about four months. The price is pretty cheap, but now the quality is so bad that one pack would last a month and a half to two months max. The hair is way more dry and breaks off. I have been buying high quality hair dressers oils to help with frizz and dry ends but it isn't doing anything. Also I used to be able to bleach and dye these and now don't even bother trying. Don't waste your money!! I'm already looking for a new brand to switch to. November 25, 2014
Dont waste your time I bought these thinking i got a good deal online, i used to wear the sassy collection when i was younger, theyre horrible. Hair quickly started shedding and looked like a broom. WASTE OF MONEY September 4, 2014
(8 Questions : 10 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
A:No.......they don't come with clips.........you can buy them and reuse them.........I glue my extensions in and remove them when I shampoo my hair.....very easy and no breakage from the combs........
A:I found it very easy to curl and straighten this hair. I am using slightly higher end appliances (i.e. Sedu) but I have had no problems. I find 350F is very appropriate.
I have read the warning label on the back of the package and it says DO NOT COLOR, PERM, RELAX, et cetera. If they are human hair, then why not? I don't want to spend the money if I can't dye them anyway.
A:The reason why you can't dye this hair is because it has a seal over the hair - hence the reason why they are remy human hair extensions. If you want to be able to dye or bleach your hair extensions, get unprocessed virgin hair. Don't buy remy human hair.
A:Let me save you the time and effort, do not dye these! I read the label and thought, meh, I'm going to ombre this bundle of hair anyway. I was using the 1B colour of hair and the dye hardly took. Then the hair started to break where I applied the dye in about a week. Waste. Don't doooo itttt! I would recommend buying unprocessed virgin hair if you want to dye it.