try with these products:
Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent Hair Color Purple
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- Magenta http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1408551559155/images/swatch/SBS_305075.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1408551559155/images/swatch/SBS_305076.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Rose http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1408551559155/images/swatch/SBS_305078.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Azure http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1408551559155/images/swatch/SBS_305079.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Aqua http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1408551559155/images/swatch/SBS_305081.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Sky Blue http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1408551559155/images/swatch/SBS_305082.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Purple http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1408551559155/images/swatch/SBS_305083.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Fuschia http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1408551559155/images/swatch/SBS_305084.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Lavender http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1408551559155/images/swatch/SBS_305085.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Mint http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1408551559155/images/swatch/SBS_305087.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Brilliantly intense hair color
- No Ammonia or Peroxide
- Formulated in Italy
- Ready to use
Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent Hair Color are hi-fashion hair color shades designed to give vivid, boldly intense results. In twenty to forty minutes Ion Color Brilliance Brights deposits color on pre-bleached natural or color treated hair. Ion Color Brilliance Brights can be applied to pre-lightened hair and natural or colored hair.
1. For the most vibrant result apply to pre-lightened hair. Pre-lighten with Ion Color Brilliance Ammonia Free Powder Lightener (not included) to the desired level of lift. It is important to note that the degree of lift achieved with pre-lightening will directly affect the vibrancy and intensity of the final result. Underlying exposed contributing pigment must be taken into consideration. If the hair is orange or a dark yellow this will contribute to the final color. To achieve a boldly intense brights color, pre-lighten to the level indicated in the table below for each specific color. After pre-lightening, shampoo with Ion Color Defense Shampoo. Dry the hair. Apply chosen brights shade directly on dry hair and process for 20 to 40 minutes depending on the level of color intensity desired. Strand test every 5-10 minutes. Heat is not necessary for processing if the hair has been pre-lightened. After processing, thoroughly rinse and apply Ion® Color Brilliance After Color Treatment to close the cuticle and lock the color deep inside the hair.
2. Color shine overlays on natural or color treated hair. Apply brights directly onto natural or color treated dry hair and process for 20 to 40 minutes. For more intense vibrant results, cover the hair with a processing cap and process with heat. Strand test every 5-10 minutes. After processing is completed, thoroughly rinse and apply Ion Color Brilliance After Color Treatment to close the cuticle and lock color deep inside the hair.
Click here for more information about:
- Color Formulation
- Application Tips
- Color Supplement Products
- Comparison Chart
- Styling Solutions
Click here for more information about Permanent Hair Color
Click here for more information about Intensive Shine- Demi Permanent Hair Color
Click here for more information about Semi Permanent Hair Color
Haga clic aquí para obtener más información en español sobre Ion™ Color Brilliance™.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Dye your hair brown with the demi, wash it out, dry, then dye your hair with the semi color. If the semi still isn't vibrant leave it in for more time. Don't keep mixing them in the same bowl or try processing them together at the same time.
Sally's also sells some purplely plum demis I've seen. Maybe try switching to that and adding semi purple as you're creating a little bit of a purple base and still covering greys.
Demi and Semi colors are two completely different types of pigments. Also you shouldn't be using any developer with your semi, so I would imagine it would change the color and deposit little if anything at all.