Try With These Products:
D Ion Color Brilliance Semi Med. Red Brown
Size: 3 fl oz.
Color: Medium Red Brown
Sally Item # ION90
This item is currently out of stock
Available in Sally Stores
- Black http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1419052135288/images/swatch/SBS_305052.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Medium Warm Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1419052135288/images/swatch/SBS_305058.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Light Warm Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1419052135288/images/swatch/SBS_305068.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Blackest Black http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1419052135288/images/swatch/SBS_305050.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Clear Shine http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1419052135288/images/swatch/SBS_305074.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Mocha Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1419052135288/images/swatch/SBS_305053.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Hot Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1419052135288/images/swatch/SBS_305065.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Burgundy Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1419052135288/images/swatch/SBS_305067.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- No Ammonia - No Peroxide
- Jojoba Oil for softness
- Great for gray-blending
Ion Color Brilliance Semi-Permanent Hair Color is a no ammonia and no peroxide non-damaging, semi-permanent hair color. It is so rich and conditioning that it can be used immediately after relaxing and perming. Perfect for gray-blending and subtle color enhancement. Panthenol Pro-Vita B-5 for moisture retention and silk protein for silky smoothness. Aloe Vera for added moisture and Vitamin E for scalp conditioning.
For color refreshing & following a chemical relaxer service: Apply a generous amount of Semi-Permanent hair color directly from the bottle to shampooed, towel-dried hair. Use the entire bottle ensuring hair is thoroughly saturated. Process 25 minutes at room temperature.
For enhanced deposit or gray blending: Place plastic cap over hair and process. Process under a warm dryer for 10-15 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes then rinse thoroughly. Do not shampoo. Heat is not recommended for freshly relaxed hair.
Apply ion Color Brilliance Semi Permanent directly from bottle to shampooed, towel dried hair. For more deposit or gray blending, cover with a plastic cap and process under a warm dryer for 10 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes. Then, rinse thoroughly.
WATER ,METHOXYISOPROPANOL ,PROPYLENE GLYCOL ,HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE ,PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL ,COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE ,BORIC ACID ,PANTHENOL ,FRAGRANCE ,HC VIOLET NO. 1 ,3-NITRO-P-HYDROXYETHYLAMINOPHENOL ,ACRYLATES/STEARETH-20 ITACONATE COPOLYME ,SODIUM HYDROXIDE ,DMDM HYDANTOIN ,4-AMINO-3-NITROPHENOL ,HC YELLOW NO. 4 ,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ,SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL ,BUTYLENE GLYCOL ,IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE ,HYDROLYZED SERICIN ,ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE ,MALTODEXTRIN ,BENZYL BENZOATE ,CITRONELLOL ,ALPHA ISOMETHYL IONONE
Ion Color Brilliance Semi-Permanent Hair Color 74 74
Deep, Rich Colour I used the 'Hot Red' on my dark strawberry blonde hair. The result was a deep, rich, cherry cola red (auburn dark, but way more red). It's a little darker than I anticipated and wanted, but knowing it'll fade as soon as I start to wash it I'm not bothered. My hair feels no better or worse for having used it, but is quite shiny (however as a blonde my hair doesn't reflect that much light naturally so almost any non-blonde colour is shinier than my natural). I should note that being blonde and wanting a rich red I put a cap on, heated with a dryer for a few minutes then put a towel over the cap in an effort to encourage better colour saturation. I left it on for almost an hour, rinsed without shampooing and conditioned. It wasn't as messy as other reviews led me to believe and clean up wasn't too challenging. How it holds up to a few washes will determine whether I'd use it again or actually recommend to a friend. November 23, 2014
DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS IN BLACK! My client wanted to have jet-black hair, though he didn't want something permanent or damaging to his hair. So I suggested he try out semi-permanent dye. His hair is naturally light brown, so I figured that the dye would grab on easily. After application and about 30 minutes, I went to rinse but the dye just washed out without depositing much color. If anything the dye gave him a light tint, but not the result he wanted. Also, let me clarify a few things: Ion has always been my go-to brand for hair dye, so I did have high expectations for them. I lived with the Ion Brights Semi-Permanent Color in Red for a couple of years, and I still adore the color. Since then, all of my hair dyes have been from Ion but this is their first let down for me. September 25, 2014
Beautiful Product Didn't damage my hair and left it super soft. May 19, 2014
love this product I give this product 10 stars. However I bought burgundy brown just on a whim. After opening it, I opted not to use it since the red color in it was very intense, way too much red for me. I had an extra medium golden brown on hand and used that instead. Medium golden brown is perfect for me. Now I know not to deviate. I'm almost 100% gray. I use this color monthly with very good results.. It's very natural looking and gentle to the hair. May 6, 2014
(4 Questions : 0 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Since this is a semi-permanent dye like the bright colors, is it possible to dilute with conditioner and get a lighter color? And also can the shades be mixed with one another? Thank you.
1 of 1
1 of 1