try with these products:
Ion Color Brilliance Semi Hot Red
Color: Hot Red
Sally Item # SBS-305065
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- Black http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_305052.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Medium Warm Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_305058.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Light Warm Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_305068.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Blackest Black http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_305050.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Clear Shine http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_305074.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Mocha Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_305053.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Hot Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_305065.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Burgundy Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_305067.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- No Ammonia - No Peroxide
- Jojoba Oil for softness
- Great for gray-blending
Ion Color Brilliance Semi-Permanent Hair Color is a no ammonia and no peroxide non-damaging, semi-permanent hair color. It is so rich and conditioning that it can be used immediately after relaxing and perming. Perfect for gray-blending and subtle color enhancement. Panthenol Pro-Vita B-5 for moisture retention and silk protein for silky smoothness. Aloe Vera for added moisture and Vitamin E for scalp conditioning.
For color refreshing & following a chemical relaxer service: Apply a generous amount of Semi-Permanent hair color directly from the bottle to shampooed, towel-dried hair. Use the entire bottle ensuring hair is thoroughly saturated. Process 25 minutes at room temperature.
For enhanced deposit or gray blending: Place plastic cap over hair and process. Process under a warm dryer for 10-15 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes then rinse thoroughly. Do not shampoo. Heat is not recommended for freshly relaxed hair.
Apply ion Color Brilliance Semi Permanent directly from bottle to shampooed, towel dried hair. For more deposit or gray blending, cover with a plastic cap and process under a warm dryer for 10 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes. Then, rinse thoroughly.
WATER ,ETHOXYDIGLYCOL ,PROPYLENE GLYCOL ,DISODIUM PHOSPHATE ,HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE ,3-NITRO-P-HYDROXYETHYLAMINOPHENOL ,HC RED NO. 13 ,PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL ,FRAGRANCE ,PANTHENOL ,PHENOXYETHANOL ,ACRYLATES/STEARETH-20 ITACONATE COPOLYME ,CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ,ERYTHORBIC ACID ,SODIUM HYDROXIDE ,SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL ,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ,METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE ,ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE ,HYDROLYZED SERICIN ,MALTODEXTRIN ,LACTIC ACID ,SODIUM METHYLPARABEN ,SODIUM PROPYLPARABEN
Ion Color Brilliance Semi-Permanent Hair Color 72 72
Beautiful Product Didn't damage my hair and left it super soft. May 19, 2014
love this product I give this product 10 stars. However I bought burgundy brown just on a whim. After opening it, I opted not to use it since the red color in it was very intense, way too much red for me. I had an extra medium golden brown on hand and used that instead. Medium golden brown is perfect for me. Now I know not to deviate. I'm almost 100% gray. I use this color monthly with very good results.. It's very natural looking and gentle to the hair. May 6, 2014
Color Brilliance ion black semi permanent I have been using ion semi color for over 10 years and it has been great up until now about one or two months I have experience dull color on the hair after leaving it on for about 45 minutes I rinse the hair well and moisturise the hair then style after hair is dry it has a light dusted green look I thought maybe it's me but I used the product on another client hair and it did the same thing Sally's I have bought this product for many years and now it has failed my clients and my self this has caused me time and money I don't complain but what happen ION?. February 27, 2014
Love this stuff! I purchased this in 4 colors - Medium Warm Brown, Light Warm Brown, Golden Blonde, and Neutral Blonde. I foiled my bleached, platinum blonde hair with these colors to give it a warmer, multi-dimensional look. I processed it under the dryer for 45 minutes, and it turned out great! So nice to have these colors available in an ammonia/peroxide-free hair color, so I do not have to cause any more damage to my already fragile hair :-) . February 13, 2014
(2 Questions : 0 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Since this is a semi-permanent dye like the bright colors, is it possible to dilute with conditioner and get a lighter color? And also can the shades be mixed with one another? Thank you.
1 of 1
1 of 1