Try With These Products:
- Online Price: $2.59
- Sale Price: $0.99
- Online Price: $5.49
- Beauty Club Card $4.79
Ion Color Brilliance Mochas 5WR Light Gold Mahogany Brown
Size: 2.0500 FL OZ
Color: 5WR Light Gold Mahogany Brown
Sally Item # SBS-305377
- Online Price: $5.49
- Beauty Club Card $4.79
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- 4WR Medium Gold Mahogany Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427774954886/images/swatch/SBS_305376.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 5WR Light Gold Mahogany Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427774954886/images/swatch/SBS_305377.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 6WR Dark Gold Mahogany Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427774954886/images/swatch/SBS_305378.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 7WR Medium Gold Mahogany Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427774954886/images/swatch/SBS_305379.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 8WR Light Gold Mahogany Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427774954886/images/swatch/SBS_305380.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 100% Fade resistant coverage
- Superior Italian micro pigments
- Nourish, strengthens, and protects
- Antioxidant infused
The Ion Color Brilliance Mochas palette consists of five rich, exotic shades. The advanced ionic wheat protein technology utilizes pure ionic micro pigments for deeper, more intense color deposit. Ion Color Brilliance Mochas penetrate the cuticle layer of the hair and lodges in the cortex, ensuring 100% flawless gray coverage.
Rich and exotic golden mahogany shades, available in a NEW innovative luxurious moisturizing creme formula. The mocha pallet embraces the warm beautiful hues of cardamom, nutmeg, anise, cinnamon and ginger. Enriched with exotic Pequi and Argan oil to nourish, strengthen and protect color longevity. Antioxidant infused, nutrient rich PPD free European formulation. Less than 1 % ammonia. Superior Italian micro pigments ensure deeper color deposit while fortifying the hair strand.
Learn more about Ion Mochas
Using a non-metallic bowl, mix 2 oz. of Ion Color Brilliance Mochas with 2 oz. of Ion Sensitive Scalp Creme Developer. Mixing ratio 1:1. Use a tint brush to apply the mixture to dry unwashed hair.
All instructions are based on average texture. If hair is fine or coarse adjustments should be made accordingly. Fine Hair is much more receptive to hair coloring, where coarse hair is not. Please referrer to the Ion Color Brilliance hair color insert to see time table for each specific need.
1:1 mixing ratio. Two ounces of color to two ounces of 10, 20, 30 or 40 Volume Ion Sensitive Scalp Crème Developer.
WATER ,CETEARYL ALCOHOL ,STEARYL ALCOHOL ,PROPYLENE GLYCOL ,PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL ,ETHOXYDIGLYCOL ,GLYCERYL STEARATE SE ,CETEARETH-50 ,LAURYL ALCOHOL ,AMMONIA ,TOLUENE-2,5-DIAMINE SULFATE ,ETHANOLAMINE ,MYRISTYL ALCOHOL ,COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE ,FRAGRANCE ,SODIUM SULFITE ,POLYQUATERNIUM-22 ,DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ,2-METHYL-5-HYDROXYETHYLAMINOPHENOL ,ERYTHORBIC ACID ,RESORCINOL ,P-AMINOPHENOL ,2-METHYLRESORCINOL ,EDTA ,M-AMINOPHENOL ,BISAMINO PEG/PPG-41/3 AMINOETHYL PG-PROP ,BISABOLOL ,CARYOCAR BRASILIENSE FRUIT OIL ,ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL ,SODIUM HYALURONATE CROSSPOLYMER ,PENTYLENE GLYCOL ,ALPHA ISOMETHYL IONONE ,BENZYL ALCOHOL ,BENZYL BENZOATE ,BENZYL CINNAMATE ,BENZYL SALICYLATE ,LIMONENE ,LINALOOL
Ion Color Brilliance Mochas 13 13
Mocha-6WR Dk Gold Mahogany Blonde I am a Level 6.5 Dark Ash Blonde with a fair, cool tone complexion. I color my hair and at the time of application was a faded out Ion 5G-Light Gold Brown. My underlying pigment is Orange. I tend to look better with Violet tones when it comes to hair color. I wanted Red but I know I pull Orange and wasn't looking for a Copper Red. The Violet in this cancels that Orange while adding some Gold. I would say this was a Cool Red Gold. When mixed this starts off as a pale lavender and at the end of application it's a little darker. On head application is a rich Lavender. The Violet (Red-Blue) tone is dominant and Gold (Yellow) is faint. When rinsed the gold is more apparent and visible. My results is a Gold Red Violet in a true Level 6. In the sun it's really Gold Red. Inside the Violet is more dominant, Violet Red Gold. I bought two boxes of color. My hair is medium length and I used 3oz of color + 3oz of 20V developer= 6oz. Which gave me plenty for full head application with little left. The remaining box will give me enough of for root touch up. After I apply it to roots I add conditioner and put on my ends to refresh. January 24, 2015
Ion Color Brilliance Mochas I love this product, have always gone to the salon, but because my hair grows so fast and is starting to gray a bit this was not longer practical or affordable. I use this with the 6% developer on my roots about every 3 weeks. December 1, 2014
Ions Mochas Light Golden Brown I used the light brown, my hair is shiny and soft, I like the color of my hair left it on for 40 minutes and it covered my gray really well. January 27, 2014
Great product! Ion Color Brilliance Mocha 6WR (mixed with 20 vol. developer) turned my hair a nice warm light brown color--perfect for autumn and exactly what I was aiming for! Before coloring, my hair was at about a level 5 or 6. August 29, 2013
(1 Question : 0 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I've already dyed my hair once with this color and peroxide 30. Now, I want to darken it a little more, but i'm worried that my roots will be a different color than the bottom part if I change the peroxide.
1 of 1
1 of 1