try with these products:
- Online Price: $13.99
- Sale Price: $9.99
Ion Color Brilliance Mochas 6WR Dark Gold Mahogany Blonde
Size: 2.0500 FL OZ
Color: 6WR Dark Gold Mahogany Blonde
Sally Item # SBS-305378
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- 4WR Medium Gold Mahogany Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1406779377054/images/swatch/SBS_305376.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 5WR Light Gold Mahogany Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1406779377054/images/swatch/SBS_305377.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 6WR Dark Gold Mahogany Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1406779377054/images/swatch/SBS_305378.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 7WR Medium Gold Mahogany Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1406779377054/images/swatch/SBS_305379.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 8WR Light Gold Mahogany Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1406779377054/images/swatch/SBS_305380.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- 100% Fade resistant coverage
- Superior Italian micro pigments
- Nourish, strengthens, and protects
- Antioxidant infused
The Ion Color Brilliance Mochas palette consists of five rich, exotic shades. The advanced ionic wheat protein technology utilizes pure ionic micro pigments for deeper, more intense color deposit. Ion Color Brilliance Mochas penetrate the cuticle layer of the hair and lodges in the cortex, ensuring 100% flawless gray coverage.
Rich and exotic golden mahogany shades, available in a NEW innovative luxurious moisturizing creme formula. The mocha pallet embraces the warm beautiful hues of cardamom, nutmeg, anise, cinnamon and ginger. Enriched with exotic Pequi and Argan oil to nourish, strengthen and protect color longevity. Antioxidant infused, nutrient rich PPD free European formulation. Less than 1 % ammonia. Superior Italian micro pigments ensure deeper color deposit while fortifying the hair strand.
Learn more about Ion Mochas
Using a non-metallic bowl, mix 2 oz. of Ion Color Brilliance Mochas with 2 oz. of Ion Sensitive Scalp Creme Developer. Mixing ratio 1:1. Use a tint brush to apply the mixture to dry unwashed hair.
All instructions are based on average texture. If hair is fine or coarse adjustments should be made accordingly. Fine Hair is much more receptive to hair coloring, where coarse hair is not. Please referrer to the Ion Color Brilliance hair color insert to see time table for each specific need.
1:1 mixing ratio. Two ounces of color to two ounces of 10, 20, 30 or 40 Volume Ion Sensitive Scalp Crème Developer.
WATER ,CETEARYL ALCOHOL ,STEARYL ALCOHOL ,PROPYLENE GLYCOL ,PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL ,ETHOXYDIGLYCOL ,GLYCERYL STEARATE SE ,CETEARETH-50 ,LAURYL ALCOHOL ,AMMONIA ,ETHANOLAMINE ,MYRISTYL ALCOHOL ,TOLUENE-2,5-DIAMINE SULFATE ,COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE ,FRAGRANCE ,SODIUM SULFITE ,POLYQUATERNIUM-22 ,DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ,ERYTHORBIC ACID ,2-METHYL-5-HYDROXYETHYLAMINOPHENOL ,P-AMINOPHENOL ,RESORCINOL ,2-METHYLRESORCINOL ,EDTA ,BISAMINO PEG/PPG-41/3 AMINOETHYL PG-PROP ,M-AMINOPHENOL ,BISABOLOL ,CARYOCAR BRASILIENSE FRUIT OIL ,ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL ,SODIUM HYALURONATE CROSSPOLYMER ,PENTYLENE GLYCOL ,ALPHA ISOMETHYL IONONE ,BENZYL ALCOHOL ,BENZYL BENZOATE ,BENZYL CINNAMATE ,BENZYL SALICYLATE ,LIMONENE ,LINALOOL
Ion Color Brilliance Mochas 11 11
Ions Mochas Light Golden Brown I used the light brown, my hair is shiny and soft, I like the color of my hair left it on for 40 minutes and it covered my gray really well. January 27, 2014
Great product! Ion Color Brilliance Mocha 6WR (mixed with 20 vol. developer) turned my hair a nice warm light brown color--perfect for autumn and exactly what I was aiming for! Before coloring, my hair was at about a level 5 or 6. August 29, 2013
A Rich Icy Chocolate Brown! Ion is my favorite go to color line. Upon application, I had faded out, Ion's 8RC Light Copper Blonde, which had my hair about a level 7. My natural roots were a level 4 ash brown. I mixed the Ion Sensitive Scalp developer in 10 and 20 to give me 15. I did not want a great lift but I wanted to make sure my greys were covered. At first mixing the color was a pale icy purple which developed into a medium purple after full head application. My hair is now a level 5 with a rich warm brown red tone with violet undertone. If you search online for iced golden brown you can get a idea of the outcome. April 23, 2013
a very unique rich color I first used the 8 WR light gold mahogany blonde mocha color over dyed blonde hair and loved it. It faded alot since my hair was so porous and I wanted it to be a little darker so I went up to the level 7 mocha. I love it. It's a beautiful rich color and seems to be holding better the second time. My hair looks so thick and healthy.I used half a bottle of red red protein filler in the mixture of dye. These are the perfect colors to go with if you are afraid of your blonde hair going green. February 15, 2013