Dark Brown Kanekalon Jumbo Braid
Available in Stores
- Beauty Club Card $2.59 Learn More
- #1 Jet Black http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod51/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/dw0d64adf7/images/swatch/SBS_347029.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #1B Off Black http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod51/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/dw0d160fb8/images/swatch/SBS_347004.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #2 Dark Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod51/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/dwdefd15ad/images/swatch/SBS_347003.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #4 Light Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod51/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/dw00759057/images/swatch/SBS_347002.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #6 Medium Chestnut Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod51/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/dwa2d05e91/images/swatch/SBS_347031.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #613 Platinum Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod51/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/dw46e2f881/images/swatch/SBS_347008.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #30 Light Auburn http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod51/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/dw962d853f/images/swatch/SBS_347000.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Perfect for protective styles
- 48 Inches in length
- 60 grams
Lengthen and thicken your existing hair for braiding with Sassy 100% Kanekalon Jumbo Braid. This hair is soft and silky, easy to style and gentle on your fingers. This braid is flame resistant, tangle-free making braiding easier and faster.
Synthetic and human hair extension sales are final and cannot be returned for any reason.
Additional Information on recomended and recently viewd prods
Recommended For You
Can you dye this hair? I plan on making dreads out of them (roughly 10 packages because I have a lot of hair) and I have seen videos on youtube dying the blonde hair. I'd be using Arctic Fox.
It's hard to tell from the photo but is this hair already braided and does it snap in to ones own hair ? How do I put it in?
Will it be curly if I take the braid out?
Is this hair good with braiding Ghana braids? How many packs of hair are recommended for Ghana braids?
Can this hair be used for faux dread locs?
How many inches this ???
If I wanted to do long braids that go down to my belly button maybe longer, how many bundles of this hair would I need?
Is this human hair
Share your look or technique and get featured!