try with these products:
- Online Price: $10.99
- Sale Price: $9.00
- Prices From: $10.99
- Sale Prices From: $9.00
- 30 Second Timer with Automatic Shut Off
- LED Technology
- LED Bulbs with 40,000 Lifetime Hours
- Compact Design Ideal for Travel & Home
- Intended For Use Only On Hands & Feet
- Never need to replace bulbs
- Can be used with any brand of LED gel products
FingerPaints Soak-Off Gel Polish LED Curing Light is designed to cure FingerPaints Soak-Off Gel Polish to a brilliant, long lasting, high-gloss shine.
GENERAL USE OF FINGERPAINTS SOAK-OFF GEL LED CURING LIGHT
1. Remove Light and Port Adapter from box. Connect Port Adapter to FingerPaints Soak-Off Gel LED Curing Light and plug into an outlet.
2. To turn on/off the LED Curing Light, press button located on top. LED Light has a 30 second timer with automatic shut off.
3. Apply and cure FingerPaints Soak-Off Gel Polish product as indicated by instruction booklet provided.
4. For best results, complete each step of the gel application on 4 fingers at a time and cure in the LED Curing Light. Then repeat each step of gel application and curing on the thumb.
FingerPaints Soak-Off Gel Polish LED Curing Light 7 7
Gelish Disappointed. The polish is so thin you can see through it. I have a couple of nails with permanent dark spots. OPI and CND shellacs cover these with no problem. Gelish does not. Might take 4 coats to look really good. February 17, 2014
Great Product Very happy with product, price was comparable to others. Works great, love the automatic shut-off timer. Wish I could do all 5 nails at once, but I like the size of the light. February 7, 2014
Very happy! Using the light and applying my own gel nails was fun, easy, looks exactly like a salon manicure, and so far has lasted as long as salon gels too. I tossed out all my regular polish and just store this little LED light with cord, polishes, and remover in a cute compact makeup bag. I have no issue curing my thumbs separately, I do 4 fingers at a time on each hand then do my thumbs last. I was spending $40 every 2 weeks for gel manicures. I got the fingerpaints system with a coupon so it will pay for itself in one month! September 25, 2013
Worked as Advertised! First, let me say that I am a rotten nail technician. I can barely apply polish without making a mess. (sigh). This was the first time I did gels on my own and it worked like a charm. I removed my acrylics about 5 weeks ago, so I am still growing my own nails out. I am using a just base and top coat until I am clear of the weak nails. Second, the FingerPaints starter kit and LED light work as advertised. The instructions state that the product will remain tacky until the Gel Cleanse at the end of the process. Finally, this is a four finger light and will not accommodate a full hand. If the extra minute to do thumbs is an issue, look for another light. April 13, 2013
(2 Questions : 0 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1 of 1
1 of 1