Try With These Products:
- Online Price: $47.95
- Sale Price: $39.95
- 30 Second Timer with Automatic Shut Off
- LED Technology
- LED Bulbs with 40,000 Lifetime Hours
- Compact Design Ideal for Travel & Home
- Intended For Use Only On Hands & Feet
- Never need to replace bulbs
- Can be used with any brand of LED gel products
FingerPaints Soak-Off Gel Polish LED Curing Light is designed to cure FingerPaints Soak-Off Gel Polish to a brilliant, long lasting, high-gloss shine.
GENERAL USE OF FINGERPAINTS SOAK-OFF GEL LED CURING LIGHT
1. Remove Light and Port Adapter from box. Connect Port Adapter to FingerPaints Soak-Off Gel LED Curing Light and plug into an outlet.
2. To turn on/off the LED Curing Light, press button located on top. LED Light has a 30 second timer with automatic shut off.
3. Apply and cure FingerPaints Soak-Off Gel Polish product as indicated by instruction booklet provided.
4. For best results, complete each step of the gel application on 4 fingers at a time and cure in the LED Curing Light. Then repeat each step of gel application and curing on the thumb.
FingerPaints Soak-Off Gel Polish LED Curing Light 8 8
Not what I expected I have experience with at home gel polish - I've been using the inexpensive Sally Hansen system for at least a year. Lately, I've been seeing that there are newer LED Nail Lamps that will cure the polish much more quickly so I did some research and decided to try this. The FingerPaints LED lamp is a 9w LED lamp (3w more than my Sally Hansen). The box and literature claim it cures in 30 seconds per layer vs the 2 minutes per layer of my current lamp. Not true! It took the full two minutes to cure. I tested a nail at 30 secs, 60 secs and 90 secs and am sure that the polish took 2 minutes to set. So, given that it takes just as long as my old one and did not deliver the expected results, this lamp will be returned. Also, it is SMALL. I felt like I was going to bump my nails every time I tried to put four fingers in (unless your hand is tiny, you'll have to do thumbs separately). I'm going to try an 18W version from Vogue Beauty that I'll get at Amazon instead. Very disappointed in this lamp. October 7, 2014
Gelish Disappointed. The polish is so thin you can see through it. I have a couple of nails with permanent dark spots. OPI and CND shellacs cover these with no problem. Gelish does not. Might take 4 coats to look really good. February 17, 2014
Great Product Very happy with product, price was comparable to others. Works great, love the automatic shut-off timer. Wish I could do all 5 nails at once, but I like the size of the light. February 7, 2014
Very happy! Using the light and applying my own gel nails was fun, easy, looks exactly like a salon manicure, and so far has lasted as long as salon gels too. I tossed out all my regular polish and just store this little LED light with cord, polishes, and remover in a cute compact makeup bag. I have no issue curing my thumbs separately, I do 4 fingers at a time on each hand then do my thumbs last. I was spending $40 every 2 weeks for gel manicures. I got the fingerpaints system with a coupon so it will pay for itself in one month! September 25, 2013
(2 Questions : 2 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
How many watts does this unit have?
1 of 1
1 of 1