Try With These Products:
- Online Price: $4.99
- Beauty Club Card $4.29
Color Charm #T14 Pale Ash Blonde
Color Charm By Wella
Size: 1.42 oz.
Color: T14 Pale Ash Blonde
Sally Item # SBS-800274
- Online Price: $5.99
- Beauty Club Card $4.99
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- #T18 Lightest Ash Blonde null
- T14 Pale Ash Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1419020594755/images/swatch/SBS_800274.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- T-10 Ivory Lady http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1419020594755/images/swatch/SBS_800276.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- T28 Natual Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1419020594755/images/swatch/SBS_800287.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #T35 Beige Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1419020594755/images/swatch/SBS_800272.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #T11 Lightest Beige Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1419020594755/images/swatch/SBS_800273.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- T15 Pale Beige Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1419020594755/images/swatch/SBS_800285.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- T27 Medium Beige Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1419020594755/images/swatch/SBS_800286.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Features liquifuse technology
- Gentle, extra mild toner
- Evenly pre-lightens hair
Wella Color Charm Permanent Liquid Hair Toner with liquifuse technology is ideal for creating pure double process blonde hair color results. The extra mild formulation gently and evenly removes brass tones to achieve a perfect blonde every time.
Pre-lighten the hair to desired level before applying toner. Mix 1 part Wella Color Charm toning color with 2 parts 20 volume Wella Color Charm developer. Apply to towel dried hair then, develop for up to 30 minutes. Check frequently to see if desired results are achieved.
You can customize the toner formula by intermixing shades. For example, if you want a shade that is in between an ash tone and a warm tone, try mixing equal parts of T-18 and T-14 with equal parts of T-11 or T-35.
Wella Color Charm Permanent Liquid Hair Toner 1 1
T18 Lightest Ash Blonde This product is amazing! It saved my life. As you probably know if you have naturally dark brown/black hair (like me) and bleach it, your hair will most likely turn orange/yellow instead of blonde. Before toning, I bleached my hair three times to get it as light as possible. It was very uneven and orange in some parts, yellow in others, some parts were darker than others, etc. I was upset (but not surprised because I have bleached my hair in the past) and didn't know what to do. I was going to try dying it an ash blonde color but thought toning would be the better option. I bought this toner a couple days after my last bleach and it worked great! My hair was a lot more even and the perfect shade of blonde for me. I applied it after taking a shower (but did not wash my hair; I only got it wet) and towel drying my hair, so it was still damp. I used volume 30 developer instead of the recommended volume 20 and kept the toner on for 30 minutes and it worked fine. A couple parts of my hair did end up having a blue tint because they were so light (almost platinum) before toning and in some lighting my hair looks a little green but in natural lighting it looks perfectly fine. Although my hair is still slightly uneven (I'm almost sure nothing will change that), this toner greatly improved the color and evenness of my hair without damaging it any further. I was worried the toner would not work because I thought my hair was too dark but I was wrong! It lightened my hair and virtually all of the brassiness/yellow was gone after one use and it looks so natural. It applied easily and was not harsh! Also, it's so cheap so it's definitely worth every penny! I bought two bottles just in case but only needed one on my short hair. If your hair is longer than shoulder length, one bottle will probably not be enough. I still can't believe how well it transformed my hair! I cannot explain how thankful I am for this toner. I love my blonde hair :--) My sister keeps telling me how good my hair looks and how jealous she is. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dark hair that wants to go blonde and is struggling to find a solution to the EVIL brassiness and yellow tint bleaching leaves behind. December 7, 2014
1-1 of 1
(1 Question : 0 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1 of 1