Try With These Products:
Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Color Cream Mystic Heather
By Manic Panic
Size: 4 oz.
Color: Mystic Heather
Sally Item # SBS-484009
In Stock Online
Not Available In Sally Stores
- Red Passion http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_484032.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Ultra Violet http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_484022.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Vampire Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_484002.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- After Midnight Blue http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_484010.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Cotton Candy Pink http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_484018.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Hot Hot Pink http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_484016.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Pillarbox Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_484014.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Wildfire http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_484004.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Raven Black http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_484050.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Shocking Blue http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_484042.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Electric Lizard http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_484040.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Virgin Snow http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_484036.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Rock N Roll Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_484048.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Purple Haze http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_484046.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Atomic Turquoise http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_484044.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- New Rose http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_484003.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Lie Locks http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_484005.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Fuschia Shock http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_484007.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Pretty Flamingo http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_484013.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Green Envy http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_484015.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Bad Boy http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_484017.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Infra Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_484019.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Electric Lava http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_484021.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Mystic Heather http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_484009.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Electric Amethyst http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_484051.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Tiger Lily http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_484052.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Voodoo Blue http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_484023.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Rockabilly Blue http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_484027.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Enchanted Forest http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_484011.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Sunshine http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_484053.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Violet Night http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_484056.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Psychedelic Sunset http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_484057.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Venus Envy http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_484058.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Cleo Rose http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_484059.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Blue Moon http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_484054.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Ready to use, no mixing required
- Fades gradually with each shampoo
- Gives highlights to darker hair
- Vibrant, electric colors
If you're ready to make a serious commitment (a four to six week commitment) to having fabulously colorful hair, then Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Color Cream is for you.
Experienced "dyehards" have said that nothing works like Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Hair Color Cream. Manic Panic uses superior ingredients that are guaranteed vegan and contains no animal ingredients. Fortified with a herbal and protein complex
You have come to the right place for the richest, boldest, brightest, not to mention punkiest hair color on the planet. Plus Manic Panic is tested on celebrities not animals. Not recommended for people with 10% or more white hair.
Shampoo hair using a pH balanced shampoo. Towel dry hair. Empty desired amount of Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Color Cream into a coloring bowl. Apply evenly with a tint brush. Do not apply to scalp but 1/2" from scalp. Saturate hair thoroughly. Comb evenly through the hair until it becomes frothy. leave on hair for 15-30 minutes. For added intensity heat may be used. Rinse hair thoroughly away from face.
Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Color Cream works best on hair that is pre-lightened. Fades gradually with each shampoo.
Do not mix with peroxide. Not for use on eyelashes or eyebrows. Wear protective gloves when applying Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Color Cream. May stain clothes.
Water, Synthetic Beeswax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Humulus Lupulus (hops) Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Flower) Extract, Acetic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol. May contain one or more colorants.
Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Color Cream 500 510
color I like color.my natural color is gray/silver.a friend was buying some color at sallys so I was looking around come this real pretty pink [cotton candy pink]thought it was pricey but was willing to try.i know my hair is stubborn but I assumed it would take really good being it was already white.boy was I wrong,i left the color on for 8-10 hours when wash,it all came out out not one bit took in my hair.i was furious and still am. January 11, 2015
Always A Favourite I had previously dyed my hair with the atomic turquoise with bleached hair and it worked pretty well, wasn't too messy or anything and the colour stayed a good 2 and a half months without too much fade. A week ago I dyed my hair with a mixture of Purple Haze and Ultra Violet, on unbleached hair. I'm a light to medium brown and the colour turned out amazing! The only thing I could say though is be careful with your scalp. It was impossible to keep it away from my scalp as I was dying it. After washing it all out and waiting for it to dry, my scalp was a purple colour. It stained my pillow case that night even after my whole head was dry. BUT EVERYTHING ELSE ABOUT IT IS AMAZING.BTW my scalp is no longer purple after a quick wash a few days after January 2, 2015
really disappointed Everything the 1 star reviews say about colors being different and not sticking are spot on. I used Ultraviolet on bleached and toned hair. My hair was platinum when I put this color on, and I left it on longer. What did I get...pastel blue hair and uneven pastel blue hair, there is not even the slightest hint of purple. The color does not look a thing like the jar or swatch. Prior to this I had been using Splat hair dye with no complaints other than I wish you could just buy the color and not bleach and developer (their bleach burns like crazy and is not enough to cover shoulder length hair). So I tried Manic Panic and will never buy it again. Colors are not what they claim and now I'm hoping this pastel nightmare fades fast so I can try N'Rage. Ten dollars for uneven pastel hair was beyond disappointing. For funky hair colors, there has to be a brand better than Manic Panic. December 18, 2014
One of my favorite unnatural hair dye brands First, let me tell you what Manic Panic is not. It's not for someone who wants their color to last forever. Some colors last longer than others, but IMO Manic Panic is best for someone who likes to change his or her colors frequently - at least every month. If you go into it knowing this, I think you will be pleased with the results. I've used many different colors, and none of them have disappointed me. Here are my favorites: Enchanted Forest: my newest find. It creates a beautiful forest green color. I used it over faded turquoise, green, and pinkish-purple hair, and the colors it created are to d(i)ye for. Hot Hot Pink: freshly dyed, it's such a deep color it's almost red. As it fades it becomes a brighter and unmistakable pink. Atomic Turquoise: Beautiful bright green-toned blue. Electric Banana: I wish Sally still sold this. It's one of the best yellow dyes on the market. Not only is it a blinding yellow on its own, but it's great for mixing with other shades - produces wonderful greens and oranges. Rockabilly Blue: It bleeds like crazy, but it's a really pretty true blue. I like to dilute it with conditioner to make pastel blue. Purple Haze: One of my favorite purples. It's one of the quicker-fading Manic Panic dyes, so it's great if you don't want a forever commitment to purple. Vampire Red: I used this over faded pink and orange hair, and the results are so gorgeous - over the pink it's a slightly purple-toned, almost burgundy red, while over the orange it's a rustier red. I like deep reds better than bright reds, so it's perfect for me. Also, this is a GREAT dye for unbleached hair. Used it on my daughter's light brown hair and it turned a beautiful black cherry color. She gets lots of compliments at school. :) I always dilute my hair dye with a bit of conditioner, which helps prevent that endless runoff you sometimes get from dyes straight from the tub. Plus, I have really short hair. Those two factors mean that a single tub of Manic Panic dye lasts me a long time, so for me it's a great value for the money. December 3, 2014
(18 Questions : 20 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I don't need it to be the brightest bright, but will it show up at all?
A:i have brown hair, and this showed up really well, so yes. leave it in for about 45-50 minutes instead of thirty though, and make sure to rinse with cold water.
Is the reason it is recommended not to use on hair that is more than 10% white that it will cause a permanent stain? Because a pastel permanent stain would be ok with me. I'd like to achieve a pastel, soft champagne salmon.
A:With this color cream, you can commit to a four to six week commitment and have your hair be a different color, there are several colors such as red passion, after midnight blue, electric lizard (green), and many others. You can use this to cover up the grey in your hair.
i know it says semi permanent but some people are saying it lasts a while some say it fades the day after, i dont want it permanent but i'd like for it to last a couple months, how lond did it last for you guys, also im using it without bleach