Try With These Products:
Manic Panic Purple Haze
By Manic Panic
Size: 4 oz.
Color: Purple Haze
Sally Item # SBS-484046
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- Red Passion http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425618849528/images/swatch/SBS_484032.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Ultra Violet http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425618849528/images/swatch/SBS_484022.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Vampire Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425618849528/images/swatch/SBS_484002.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- After Midnight Blue http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425618849528/images/swatch/SBS_484010.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Cotton Candy Pink http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425618849528/images/swatch/SBS_484018.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Hot Hot Pink http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425618849528/images/swatch/SBS_484016.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Pillarbox Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425618849528/images/swatch/SBS_484014.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Wildfire http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425618849528/images/swatch/SBS_484004.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Raven Black http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425618849528/images/swatch/SBS_484050.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Shocking Blue http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425618849528/images/swatch/SBS_484042.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Electric Lizard http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425618849528/images/swatch/SBS_484040.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Virgin Snow http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425618849528/images/swatch/SBS_484036.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Rock N Roll Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425618849528/images/swatch/SBS_484048.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Purple Haze http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425618849528/images/swatch/SBS_484046.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Atomic Turquoise http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425618849528/images/swatch/SBS_484044.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- New Rose http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425618849528/images/swatch/SBS_484003.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Lie Locks http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425618849528/images/swatch/SBS_484005.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Fuschia Shock http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425618849528/images/swatch/SBS_484007.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Pretty Flamingo http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425618849528/images/swatch/SBS_484013.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Green Envy http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425618849528/images/swatch/SBS_484015.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Bad Boy http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425618849528/images/swatch/SBS_484017.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Infra Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425618849528/images/swatch/SBS_484019.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Electric Lava http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425618849528/images/swatch/SBS_484021.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Electric Amethyst http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425618849528/images/swatch/SBS_484051.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Tiger Lily http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425618849528/images/swatch/SBS_484052.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Voodoo Blue http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425618849528/images/swatch/SBS_484023.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Rockabilly Blue http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425618849528/images/swatch/SBS_484027.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Enchanted Forest http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425618849528/images/swatch/SBS_484011.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Sunshine http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425618849528/images/swatch/SBS_484053.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Violet Night http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425618849528/images/swatch/SBS_484056.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Psychedelic Sunset http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425618849528/images/swatch/SBS_484057.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Venus Envy http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425618849528/images/swatch/SBS_484058.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Cleo Rose http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425618849528/images/swatch/SBS_484059.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Blue Moon http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425618849528/images/swatch/SBS_484054.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Ready to use, no mixing required
- Fades gradually with each shampoo
- Gives highlights to darker hair
- Vibrant, electric colors
If you're ready to make a serious commitment (a four to six week commitment) to having fabulously colorful hair, then Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Color Cream is for you.
Experienced "dyehards" have said that nothing works like Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Hair Color Cream. Manic Panic uses superior ingredients that are guaranteed vegan and contains no animal ingredients. Fortified with a herbal and protein complex
You have come to the right place for the richest, boldest, brightest, not to mention punkiest hair color on the planet. Plus Manic Panic is tested on celebrities not animals. Not recommended for people with 10% or more white hair.
Shampoo hair using a pH balanced shampoo. Towel dry hair. Empty desired amount of Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Color Cream into a coloring bowl. Apply evenly with a tint brush. Do not apply to scalp but 1/2" from scalp. Saturate hair thoroughly. Comb evenly through the hair until it becomes frothy. leave on hair for 15-30 minutes. For added intensity heat may be used. Rinse hair thoroughly away from face.
Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Color Cream works best on hair that is pre-lightened. Fades gradually with each shampoo.
Do not mix with peroxide. Not for use on eyelashes or eyebrows. Wear protective gloves when applying Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Color Cream. May stain clothes.
Water, Synthetic Beeswax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Humulus Lupulus (hops) Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Flower) Extract, Acetic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol. May contain one or more colorants.
Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Color Cream 501 511
I have short hair (above shoulders) and i used (i dont remember exact names of colors) pink and purple and mixed them, my hair was bleached but not to a super white blonde it was still yellowy, and i dyed it Feb 13th mixing the pink and purple with conditioner and the color looked good it was very purple and i liked it when it faded it started revealing more pink, with an orangey tone(probably from the yellow hair from before), I redyed it again Feb 28 because it did fade really fast and if youre like me and wash your hair every other day it'll fade really fast! *second time dying my hair with the colors I did not buy more dye i used my left over hair dye and i also did not mix it with conditioner* March 2, 2015
color I like color.my natural color is gray/silver.a friend was buying some color at sallys so I was looking around come this real pretty pink [cotton candy pink]thought it was pricey but was willing to try.i know my hair is stubborn but I assumed it would take really good being it was already white.boy was I wrong,i left the color on for 8-10 hours when wash,it all came out out not one bit took in my hair.i was furious and still am. January 11, 2015
Always A Favourite I had previously dyed my hair with the atomic turquoise with bleached hair and it worked pretty well, wasn't too messy or anything and the colour stayed a good 2 and a half months without too much fade. A week ago I dyed my hair with a mixture of Purple Haze and Ultra Violet, on unbleached hair. I'm a light to medium brown and the colour turned out amazing! The only thing I could say though is be careful with your scalp. It was impossible to keep it away from my scalp as I was dying it. After washing it all out and waiting for it to dry, my scalp was a purple colour. It stained my pillow case that night even after my whole head was dry. BUT EVERYTHING ELSE ABOUT IT IS AMAZING.BTW my scalp is no longer purple after a quick wash a few days after January 2, 2015
really disappointed Everything the 1 star reviews say about colors being different and not sticking are spot on. I used Ultraviolet on bleached and toned hair. My hair was platinum when I put this color on, and I left it on longer. What did I get...pastel blue hair and uneven pastel blue hair, there is not even the slightest hint of purple. The color does not look a thing like the jar or swatch. Prior to this I had been using Splat hair dye with no complaints other than I wish you could just buy the color and not bleach and developer (their bleach burns like crazy and is not enough to cover shoulder length hair). So I tried Manic Panic and will never buy it again. Colors are not what they claim and now I'm hoping this pastel nightmare fades fast so I can try N'Rage. Ten dollars for uneven pastel hair was beyond disappointing. For funky hair colors, there has to be a brand better than Manic Panic. December 18, 2014
(19 Questions : 36 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
A:Yes, but keep in mind that some colors fade faster than others, so it might fade predominantly to the longer-lasting color. Also, not all colors mix well. Use color theory to avoid mixing up a bowl of brown, unless that is what you are aiming for.
A:You sure can! It's what a lot of people do. Just make sure you look at a color wheel before buying/mixing so you won't end up with an unfavorable result. I've mixed so many colors I've forgotten my combo recipes...lol. I love Mp-- Have fun!:)
I don't need it to be the brightest bright, but will it show up at all?
A:Manic Panic and dyes like it are transparent, meaning that the color of the hair underneath will be visible through them. That is why you will get the best, most vibrant results on the lightest hair. Manic Panic will show on brown hair but it will be a more subtle effect. Deep pinks and purples will generally look best. Keep in mind that on virgin hair the color will not last very long. The exception is that some reds can be nearly permanent due to the structure of the color molecule so use your best judgement if deciding on a red shade.
A:If you're using purple haze on medium brown hair it will be violet because of the red in your brown(assuming you're using a purple ;))--I'd pull hair thru a cap for highlights if you don't want full head. Either way, it will be alright. I've seen both before & it's cute:)
A:i have brown hair, and this showed up really well, so yes. leave it in for about 45-50 minutes instead of thirty though, and make sure to rinse with cold water.
Is the reason it is recommended not to use on hair that is more than 10% white that it will cause a permanent stain? Because a pastel permanent stain would be ok with me. I'd like to achieve a pastel, soft champagne salmon.
A:Manic Panic and other similar dyes are not recommended for white or gray hair as the structure of the hair is different than regular pigmented hair. You can try what is called 'pre-softening' your hair; coat the hair you wish to color with a 10 volume developer and leave for ten minutes, then wash out. This will allow the hair to better accept color. When using the dye, be sure you dilute the color heavily with the Pastelizer or another appropriate product so that it is not too dark for your taste.
A:The reason it's not recommended is because it tends not to show up as well and fades faster. I have 13% and I use it--it does look brighter in that are though (right after dying). Mp does sell a product to make pastel- I'd use that with the pink---to get the salmon color you may have to mix a few tsps(you can gauge how much depth of color you want, by mixing a bit at a time) of light orange with pink and it will be the color of salmon. Rinse w/ white vinegar to keep it from fading faster & use no oil products.
So: pastel maker+pink+orange. (I may do this!) Just re-do when it starts fading& wash your hair less---more to fade...but I think you'll be happy with color.:)
A:Yes and no. It will stain grey but not last very long--maybe a bit longer than a rinse would. You can use a filler before dying & vinegar in final rinse after dying but haven't seen it stick longer than 2-3 weeks (or less) on grey hair. Maybe you can mix it with a demi color? Is your hair porus--the color last longer on porus hair.Are you not grey completely?--Cover grey first-- 20 mins, check and then finish rest of your hair. Don't wash your hair as long as you can after initial dye---PS: MP is safe so you can even sleep in it:)
A:With this color cream, you can commit to a four to six week commitment and have your hair be a different color, there are several colors such as red passion, after midnight blue, electric lizard (green), and many others. You can use this to cover up the grey in your hair.