Try With These Products:
- Online Price: $4.99
- Beauty Club Card $4.49
- Online Price: $2.09
- Sale Price: $1.50
L'Oreal Mega Browns Mocha BR5
Size: 2 oz.
Color: BR5 Mocha
Sally Item # SBS-500065
- Online Price: $6.29
- Beauty Club Card $5.99
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- BR2 Caramel http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427515844330/images/swatch/SBS_500062.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR3 Spice http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427515844330/images/swatch/SBS_500063.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR4 Brandy http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427515844330/images/swatch/SBS_500064.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR1 Cinnamon http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427515844330/images/swatch/SBS_500061.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR5 Mocha http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427515844330/images/swatch/SBS_500065.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR6 Truffle http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427515844330/images/swatch/SBS_500066.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR7 Chocolate http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427515844330/images/swatch/SBS_500067.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR8 Coffee http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427515844330/images/swatch/SBS_500068.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Patented specific conditioning complex protects hair's strength
- Formulated to deliver deep, rich brown color results
- Anti-fade system produces long-lasting color
- Gives depth, intensity and shine
L'Oreal Preference Mega Browns Permanent Haircolor features luxurious and radiant shades that are intense, sinfully rich and long-lasting. Formulated with the L'Oreal Anti-Fade Color System that delivers special patented colorant molecules to penetrate the hair cortex and lock in color. Fabulous gray coverage.
L'Oreal Preference Mega Browns Permanent Haircolor has 25-minute automatic color processing. Easy, no-drip application delivers deep, rich brown long-lasting color results.
Mix with equal parts L'Oreal Oreor 20 Volume Developer. Process for 25 minutes.
L'Oreal Preference Mega Browns Permanent Haircolor 495 495
I have been dying my hair this shade, no lies, for about 12 years. I'm pretty sure my hair is permanently this color. Anyhow, I started out as a blonde and dyed my hair Intense Copper Red, with my skim tone and eye color it looks amazing and most people (except hair stylists) think that it's natural =) My red hair has become my signature and can't thank L'Oreal enough for continuing to carry this product. I recommend it to people with fair skin and warm/pinkish undertones. March 7, 2015
I can't find 6BB in any store. Is this wonderful shade discontinued? No local store carries it. I can't find it online, even by trying to buy directly from Loreal. March 3, 2015
1st time user of Superior Pref 5A (medium ash brown). WOW is this stuff good. I used to use some cheap stuff from Walmart ($2.88 per box) to cover my gray hair and my hair always looked very dull and in poor condition as well as the color would wash out fast and people would notice the color change to a lighter shade. I really like the "cool" aspect of this color and I'm starting to understand (and see) how important the right tone is for a natural look. Great stuff, tried it because I had a coupon and like it a lot! Not sure if this or the cream product would be best for me? March 2, 2015
My natural hair color is medium brown with some gray. One month ago I dyed my hair with #8 Medium Blonde. As expected, it looked nice, but with a lot of red. Yesterday I decided to experiment with #9 1 1/2 Lightest Ash Blonde. I had my friend do it. She left it on the roots for 25 minutes, then pulled it through to the tips for another 25 minutes. This color has a lot of lift so be prepared for a very strong smell. The resulting color was a very pretty strawberry blonde, not brassy, but not a light ash blonde. I did not expect it to lift that much anyway. It is not a color I would use again, but I had to try it once. If you have medium brown hair like mine, the only way to go all blonde is with a double process. An easier way is to get heavy highlights. February 16, 2015
(2 Questions : 0 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I am 40 yrs old and have so much grey I can't keep up with it. Home or salon my grey is back in under a month. What can I do to get better coverage besides just letting it go completely grey ?
1 of 1
1 of 1