Try With These Products:
- Online Price: $4.99
- Beauty Club Card $4.49
L'Oreal Mega Browns Truffle BR6
Size: 2 oz.
Color: BR6 Truffle
Sally Item # SBS-500066
- Online Price: $6.29
- Beauty Club Card $5.99
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- BR2 Caramel http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1414210282739/images/swatch/SBS_500062.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR3 Spice http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1414210282739/images/swatch/SBS_500063.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR4 Brandy http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1414210282739/images/swatch/SBS_500064.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR1 Cinnamon http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1414210282739/images/swatch/SBS_500061.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR5 Mocha http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1414210282739/images/swatch/SBS_500065.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR6 Truffle http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1414210282739/images/swatch/SBS_500066.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR7 Chocolate http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1414210282739/images/swatch/SBS_500067.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR8 Coffee http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1414210282739/images/swatch/SBS_500068.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Patented specific conditioning complex protects hair's strength
- Formulated to deliver deep, rich brown color results
- Anti-fade system produces long-lasting color
- Gives depth, intensity and shine
L'Oreal Preference Mega Browns Permanent Haircolor features luxurious and radiant shades that are intense, sinfully rich and long-lasting. Formulated with the L'Oreal Anti-Fade Color System that delivers special patented colorant molecules to penetrate the hair cortex and lock in color. Fabulous gray coverage.
L'Oreal Preference Mega Browns Permanent Haircolor has 25-minute automatic color processing. Easy, no-drip application delivers deep, rich brown long-lasting color results.
Mix with equal parts L'Oreal Oreor 20 Volume Developer. Process for 25 minutes.
L'Oreal Preference Mega Browns Permanent Haircolor 475 475
I have been using this color for over a year. Longest time I have ever stayed with the same shade. It is great. !! Awesome for covering gray hair. October 13, 2014
I've been coloring my hair for years. I love this product. My natural color is dark brown so I use the 4 Dark Brown to color my hair. I love the color but have figured out over time that I have to leave the color in longer than the recommended time. Since I have a moderate amount of gray hair, the instructions say to leave the product on for 35 minutes. Also, since I am basically just trying to keep the same color over time, I use the instructions for touching up roots, applying color onto new growth at roots only, working from the front to the back of the head. After I've had the product on all of my roots for 35 minutes, I work the color through to ends for an additional 5 minutes. This makes for a total time of 40 minutes with color on my hair which seems excessive but it works perfectly for me. I have wavy hair that is of medium thickness. One of the best things about this product is the conditioner that comes with it. It's da bomb! Also be sure to use a shampoo that is mean't for colored hair, i.e. Sulfate-Free shampoos. October 12, 2014
Just colored my hair with the 5G Medium Golden Brown and my hair color is nothing like the box, in fact it has a reddish tint! My original color is a medium brown so I'm very shocked and disappointed with my results. It is like the wrong color was put in the wrong box!! October 10, 2014
This is the best blond hair color I have ever used. I used to go to salons for coloring but my hair was getting messed up, they would make the color brassy and it just didn't look good. I discovered the LB01 shade ultra light ash blond and it takes my medium brown hair to a light ash blond. My hairstylist who cuts my hair, compliments the color and said her Aveda color couldn't get my hair to the shade it is. Other colorists have said that the only way to get my hair blond is to use bleach but this color gets it to the most perfect blond shade. The color lasts and doesn't turn brassy. I leave the color on for 50 mins and I just apply it to the roots on my regrowth. I highly recommend this shade. Please L'oreal do not discontinue this shade, you have the best blond hair color in LB01. September 30, 2014
(2 Questions : 0 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I am 40 yrs old and have so much grey I can't keep up with it. Home or salon my grey is back in under a month. What can I do to get better coverage besides just letting it go completely grey ?
1 of 1
1 of 1