Try With These Products:
- Online Price: $4.99
- Beauty Club Card $4.49
L'Oreal Mega Browns Truffle BR6
Size: 2 oz.
Color: BR6 Truffle
Sally Item # SBS-500066
- Online Price: $6.29
- Beauty Club Card $5.99
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- BR2 Caramel http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1419052135288/images/swatch/SBS_500062.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR3 Spice http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1419052135288/images/swatch/SBS_500063.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR4 Brandy http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1419052135288/images/swatch/SBS_500064.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR1 Cinnamon http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1419052135288/images/swatch/SBS_500061.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR5 Mocha http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1419052135288/images/swatch/SBS_500065.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR6 Truffle http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1419052135288/images/swatch/SBS_500066.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR7 Chocolate http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1419052135288/images/swatch/SBS_500067.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR8 Coffee http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1419052135288/images/swatch/SBS_500068.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Patented specific conditioning complex protects hair's strength
- Formulated to deliver deep, rich brown color results
- Anti-fade system produces long-lasting color
- Gives depth, intensity and shine
L'Oreal Preference Mega Browns Permanent Haircolor features luxurious and radiant shades that are intense, sinfully rich and long-lasting. Formulated with the L'Oreal Anti-Fade Color System that delivers special patented colorant molecules to penetrate the hair cortex and lock in color. Fabulous gray coverage.
L'Oreal Preference Mega Browns Permanent Haircolor has 25-minute automatic color processing. Easy, no-drip application delivers deep, rich brown long-lasting color results.
Mix with equal parts L'Oreal Oreor 20 Volume Developer. Process for 25 minutes.
L'Oreal Preference Mega Browns Permanent Haircolor 483 483
I dyed my hair red over the summer. It started to fade, I went to my hairstylist to get it back to blonde. It worked, but I noticed some red tones showing through, then I thought instead of spending 100.00 to fix it, why not do it myself. So I purchased this dye in dark ash blonde, since my hairstylist used that color and it worked! It covered the red tones in my hair. My new love! December 9, 2014
This product left my hair looking NOTHING like what the box suggested. I have medium brown hair and the color I used was RR04 (Intense Dark Red). According to the shade guide my hair should have turned out a bright auburn-looking color. Instead my hair turned out almost black with purple undertones. This is my first time trying out this brand; I normally use less expensive hair dye with much better shade results. I wanted to try a more expensive brand this time because of the "fade defying color" I was promised. Well, I actually hope this color fades quickly because I hate it. To add insult to injury, my hair was left very greasy and unmanageable after drying. I have never had this problem with other brands I've used. Don't waste your time or money. December 1, 2014
The box color seems like a nice natural auburn color. I wanted my hair color to look like the model in the box. I follow the instructions and instead of warm medium auburn color, i get multi- colors of shades of red. My roots have a combination of bright fire red mix with orange. The rest of my hair got combination of bright red and auburn red. I was excited for a nice auburn color, now I do not know what to do. My hair is extremely damage and I'm unable to change the color until my hair gets at least a little better. I am a student and my school only allow "natural" colors, and what i have in my hair is not a "natural" color, I can be expel because of this (I will try to hide my hair as much as possible). I always been loyal to Lo'real but this time they put me down. This hair product is not trust worthy. I bother to rate this box a 2 stars because the color is not so bad after you deeply look at it but is nothing like the box color which was my exception. I have years of experience of hair coloring but this time I am pretty unsatisfied. November 30, 2014
I started out with dark blonde roots and light blonde ends. My hair lifted to a wheat sandy blonde, but nothing like the box. It toned down my ends. My hair always pulls gold and red, this color didn't so I give it a thumbs up for that. I would NOT use if you have already very light blonde hair and want to maintain, but great for toning. The only negative of this brand is the noxious fumes, so bad you can not apply in an enclosed space. For this reason I probably will use excellence creme instead and try a neutral blonde. November 28, 2014
(2 Questions : 0 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I am 40 yrs old and have so much grey I can't keep up with it. Home or salon my grey is back in under a month. What can I do to get better coverage besides just letting it go completely grey ?
1 of 1
1 of 1