Try With These Products:
- Online Price: $4.99
- Beauty Club Card $4.49
L'Oreal Mega Browns Truffle BR6
Size: 2 oz.
Color: BR6 Truffle
Sally Item # SBS-500066
- Online Price: $6.29
- Beauty Club Card $5.99
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- BR2 Caramel http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1430799312540/images/swatch/SBS_500062.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR3 Spice http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1430799312540/images/swatch/SBS_500063.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR4 Brandy http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1430799312540/images/swatch/SBS_500064.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR1 Cinnamon http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1430799312540/images/swatch/SBS_500061.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR5 Mocha http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1430799312540/images/swatch/SBS_500065.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR6 Truffle http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1430799312540/images/swatch/SBS_500066.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR7 Chocolate http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1430799312540/images/swatch/SBS_500067.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR8 Coffee http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1430799312540/images/swatch/SBS_500068.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Patented specific conditioning complex protects hair's strength
- Formulated to deliver deep, rich brown color results
- Anti-fade system produces long-lasting color
- Gives depth, intensity and shine
L'Oreal Preference Mega Browns Permanent Haircolor features luxurious and radiant shades that are intense, sinfully rich and long-lasting. Formulated with the L'Oreal Anti-Fade Color System that delivers special patented colorant molecules to penetrate the hair cortex and lock in color. Fabulous gray coverage.
L'Oreal Preference Mega Browns Permanent Haircolor has 25-minute automatic color processing. Easy, no-drip application delivers deep, rich brown long-lasting color results.
Mix with equal parts L'Oreal Oreor 20 Volume Developer. Process for 25 minutes.
L'Oreal Preference Mega Browns Permanent Haircolor 498 498
I have medium brown hair and purchased this product thinking it would get rid of some of the brassiness in my hair. The box says it eliminates brassy tones with cooler ash tones. Instead of getting rid of it, my roots turned very orange and the rest of my hair has a weird darker brass tone. Very disappointed. April 16, 2015
i was very excited to try this because it said it was an ultra pastel blonde which it wasn't even close. i have this brassy yellow patchy hair, until i go the salon. I'm sorry loreal love your products but not this one. April 9, 2015
Ladies stay away from this product I used to have a beautiful natural dark brown hair all I wanted have it a little bit lighter for the spring season but this thing is the worst hair color I have ever dyed. First when I started applying I felt some itching discomfort on my scalp that went away in a couple minutes wait 25 min like the packaging suggests went to wash off all this product my hair was or still extremely dry over damaged my hair also split ends I got some hot roots how that happened no idea because I follow every step from the instructions and I got so terrible results in less than a month I have dyed my hair 3 times already with the only purpose getting off this horrible color but still after a few showers I can see the hot roots coming out. Don't waste your money and don't damaged your hair with this that's my advice. April 5, 2015
I have been dying my hair this shade, no lies, for about 12 years. I'm pretty sure my hair is permanently this color. Anyhow, I started out as a blonde and dyed my hair Intense Copper Red, with my skim tone and eye color it looks amazing and most people (except hair stylists) think that it's natural =) My red hair has become my signature and can't thank L'Oreal enough for continuing to carry this product. I recommend it to people with fair skin and warm/pinkish undertones. March 7, 2015
(2 Questions : 0 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I am 40 yrs old and have so much grey I can't keep up with it. Home or salon my grey is back in under a month. What can I do to get better coverage besides just letting it go completely grey ?
1 of 1
1 of 1