Try With These Products:
- Online Price: $4.99
- Beauty Club Card $4.49
L'Oreal Mega Browns Truffle BR6
Size: 2 oz.
Color: BR6 Truffle
Sally Item # SBS-500066
- Online Price: $6.29
- Beauty Club Card $5.99
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- BR2 Caramel http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1416954961095/images/swatch/SBS_500062.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR3 Spice http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1416954961095/images/swatch/SBS_500063.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR4 Brandy http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1416954961095/images/swatch/SBS_500064.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR1 Cinnamon http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1416954961095/images/swatch/SBS_500061.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR5 Mocha http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1416954961095/images/swatch/SBS_500065.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR6 Truffle http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1416954961095/images/swatch/SBS_500066.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR7 Chocolate http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1416954961095/images/swatch/SBS_500067.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR8 Coffee http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1416954961095/images/swatch/SBS_500068.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Patented specific conditioning complex protects hair's strength
- Formulated to deliver deep, rich brown color results
- Anti-fade system produces long-lasting color
- Gives depth, intensity and shine
L'Oreal Preference Mega Browns Permanent Haircolor features luxurious and radiant shades that are intense, sinfully rich and long-lasting. Formulated with the L'Oreal Anti-Fade Color System that delivers special patented colorant molecules to penetrate the hair cortex and lock in color. Fabulous gray coverage.
L'Oreal Preference Mega Browns Permanent Haircolor has 25-minute automatic color processing. Easy, no-drip application delivers deep, rich brown long-lasting color results.
Mix with equal parts L'Oreal Oreor 20 Volume Developer. Process for 25 minutes.
L'Oreal Preference Mega Browns Permanent Haircolor 479 479
I loved the color on me and it was a nice change. It also lasated a long time. October 26, 2014
I used to dye my hair using L'Oreal Excellence but I was recently tempted to use this product after reading all the good things on the box. The result was a complete disaster. My hair was damaged and the grey hair were not covered. I applied it also to the ends and it made no change to the color, it just made my whole hair dull and damaged. October 22, 2014
Wanted to mention I have between a level 3 and 4 medium dark brown hair color naturally and I color my hair a different tone of medium brown every 8-10 weeks. I decided to try the Hi-lift ash brown but instead of doing my whole head (out of fear of it all turning orange) I decided to do an extreme hilighting job (extreme because I did a really tight hilight into 3/4ths of my hair). It was true to it's package and turned out to be a very pretty caramel color, but I would definitely not call it an ash brown. More on the blonde side than the brown side- but maybe it looks that way since I did very close-together hilights instead of coloring my whole head at once. Still very beautiful though and I do get compliments all the time! It's been about 10 weeks since I've done this dye job and am about to do another round of it tonight to touch up the roots and color the rest of my hair the same color. My natural brown color shines pretty red in the sun but I had absolutely no problems with it turning orange or too brassy. Side note: Doesn't cover grays. I have a few grays and it didn't cover them at all. I'm 25, have light olive skin tone and light brown eyes. I did NOT leave it on for any extra time. But I did use foils and I was in a pretty warm room. If you're going to do this color all over-I would suggest having one of those processing caps and stepping away from the air conditioning system. My hair is a little less than half way down my back and for my length hair I would highly recommend two boxes of this color to SATURATE ALL OF YOUR HAIR. In my experience colors DO NOT PROCESS WELL in cold rooms (learned the hard way.) Oh and I'll post again about my second experience with this color in a few days. I recommend it to everyone looking to go lighter without it looking too blonde or too unnatural. Very pretty and lasts longer than colors I've tried for hilighting my hair. October 18, 2014
I use L'Oreal every time I dye my hair. I really like how easy it is to use and my hair looks great. I usually stick with the 6AM color that's light brown with red tints. I wanted to try something different so I purchased 5MB. The color looks nothing like the box. Instead I have copper hair. I am getting used to the color but I am disappointed. October 16, 2014
(2 Questions : 0 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I am 40 yrs old and have so much grey I can't keep up with it. Home or salon my grey is back in under a month. What can I do to get better coverage besides just letting it go completely grey ?
1 of 1
1 of 1