try with these products:
L'Oreal Mega Browns Truffle BR6
Size: 2 oz.
Color: BR6 Truffle
Sally Item # SBS-500066
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- BR2 Caramel http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_500062.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR3 Spice http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_500063.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR4 Brandy http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_500064.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR1 Cinnamon http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_500061.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR5 Mocha http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_500065.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR6 Truffle http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_500066.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR7 Chocolate http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_500067.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- BR8 Coffee http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1409579561781/images/swatch/SBS_500068.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Patented specific conditioning complex protects hair's strength
- Formulated to deliver deep, rich brown color results
- Anti-fade system produces long-lasting color
- Gives depth, intensity and shine
L'Oreal Preference Mega Browns Permanent Haircolor features luxurious and radiant shades that are intense, sinfully rich and long-lasting. Formulated with the L'Oreal Anti-Fade Color System that delivers special patented colorant molecules to penetrate the hair cortex and lock in color. Fabulous gray coverage.
L'Oreal Preference Mega Browns Permanent Haircolor has 25-minute automatic color processing. Easy, no-drip application delivers deep, rich brown long-lasting color results.
Mix with equal parts L'Oreal Oreor 20 Volume Developer. Process for 25 minutes.
L'Oreal Preference Mega Browns Permanent Haircolor 62 62
I used the hair color to try to get red out of my hair and it did not even put a dent in the color. August 17, 2014
I really thought this color was very pretty. Just wish I had read other reviews before I used it. It turned my hair a really dark brown almost black. My normal hair color is a dark brown but was lighter from previous coloring. If you look at the back of the box my hair color looks like the darkest brown BEFORE picture. No gold at all. Now I'm just hoping the color fades fast so I can color it again. The only good thing is I got it free with the reward coupon. August 13, 2014
I am 43, fair-skinned with freckles & probably have 25% or less grey hair. I use Feria's Copper Shimmer 74 usually. It's a bright, beautiful color that fades to a warm shade of lt, copper brown. I thought this time I would try 8G Golden Blonde. It came out just like the color on the box for lt. brown hair. I love it! The greys look like blonde highlights and it's warm dark blonde, so it doesn't wash me out. August 10, 2014
I was reluctant to use a permanent color on my hair but I've always trusted the L'Oreal name so I tried it. That was 20+ yrs ago and I love the product. It's actually 'Blonde Proof' lol I tried another brand ONCE. I was close to tears (with green hair) but I went ahead and bought Preference that same night. So gentle it fixed the color with no damage. I will never do that again. August 10, 2014
(2 Questions : 0 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I am 40 yrs old and have so much grey I can't keep up with it. Home or salon my grey is back in under a month. What can I do to get better coverage besides just letting it go completely grey ?
1 of 1
1 of 1