Try With These Products:
L'Oreal Mega Reds Haircolor Intense Red Copper
Size: 2 oz.
Color: MR3 Medium Intense Red Copper
Sally Item # SBS-500094
- Online Price: $6.29
- Beauty Club Card $5.99
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- MR1 Light Intense Copper http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427515844330/images/swatch/SBS_500092.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MR2 Light Intense Golden Copper http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427515844330/images/swatch/SBS_500093.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MR3 Medium Intense Red Copper http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427515844330/images/swatch/SBS_500094.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MR4 Medium Intense Auburn Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427515844330/images/swatch/SBS_500095.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MR5 Medium Intense Copper Auburn http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427515844330/images/swatch/SBS_500096.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MR6 Dark Intense Auburn Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427515844330/images/swatch/SBS_500097.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MR7 Dark Intense Copper Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427515844330/images/swatch/SBS_500099.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MR8 Medium Intense Deep Auburn http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427515844330/images/swatch/SBS_500100.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Formulated to deliver intense red shade results
- 25-minute automatic color processing
- Anti-Fade Color System
- Rich Conditioning
L'Oreal Preference Mega Reds Permanent Haircolor comes in eight vibrant red shades with intense pure red highlights. Features the L'Oreal Anti-Fade Color System that delivers special patented colorant molecules to penetrate the hair cortex and lock in color.
Mix L'Oreal Preference Mega Reds Permanent Haircolor with equal parts L' Oreal Oreor Developer 20 Volume. For brighter results, use L'Oreal Oreor Developer 30 Volume. Process for 25 minutes.
L'Oreal Preference Mega Reds Permanent Haircolor 495 496
I have been dying my hair this shade, no lies, for about 12 years. I'm pretty sure my hair is permanently this color. Anyhow, I started out as a blonde and dyed my hair Intense Copper Red, with my skim tone and eye color it looks amazing and most people (except hair stylists) think that it's natural =) My red hair has become my signature and can't thank L'Oreal enough for continuing to carry this product. I recommend it to people with fair skin and warm/pinkish undertones. March 7, 2015
I can't find 6BB in any store. Is this wonderful shade discontinued? No local store carries it. I can't find it online, even by trying to buy directly from Loreal. March 3, 2015
1st time user of Superior Pref 5A (medium ash brown). WOW is this stuff good. I used to use some cheap stuff from Walmart ($2.88 per box) to cover my gray hair and my hair always looked very dull and in poor condition as well as the color would wash out fast and people would notice the color change to a lighter shade. I really like the "cool" aspect of this color and I'm starting to understand (and see) how important the right tone is for a natural look. Great stuff, tried it because I had a coupon and like it a lot! Not sure if this or the cream product would be best for me? March 2, 2015
My natural hair color is medium brown with some gray. One month ago I dyed my hair with #8 Medium Blonde. As expected, it looked nice, but with a lot of red. Yesterday I decided to experiment with #9 1 1/2 Lightest Ash Blonde. I had my friend do it. She left it on the roots for 25 minutes, then pulled it through to the tips for another 25 minutes. This color has a lot of lift so be prepared for a very strong smell. The resulting color was a very pretty strawberry blonde, not brassy, but not a light ash blonde. I did not expect it to lift that much anyway. It is not a color I would use again, but I had to try it once. If you have medium brown hair like mine, the only way to go all blonde is with a double process. An easier way is to get heavy highlights. February 16, 2015
(4 Questions : 0 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I have light copper hair and I have been getting my hair done at a salon. I want to use your MR1 Intense Light Copper permanent color. The salon has been using their brand of crème color in the 7 to 7.4 shades.
1 of 1
1 of 1