Try With These Products:
L'Oreal Mega Reds Haircolor Intense Red Copper
Size: 2 oz.
Color: MR3 Medium Intense Red Copper
Sally Item # SBS-500094
- Online Price: $6.29
- Beauty Club Card $5.99
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- MR1 Light Intense Copper http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1414642090549/images/swatch/SBS_500092.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MR2 Light Intense Golden Copper http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1414642090549/images/swatch/SBS_500093.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MR3 Medium Intense Red Copper http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1414642090549/images/swatch/SBS_500094.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MR4 Medium Intense Auburn Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1414642090549/images/swatch/SBS_500095.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MR5 Medium Intense Copper Auburn http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1414642090549/images/swatch/SBS_500096.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MR6 Dark Intense Auburn Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1414642090549/images/swatch/SBS_500097.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MR7 Dark Intense Copper Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1414642090549/images/swatch/SBS_500099.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MR8 Medium Intense Deep Auburn http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1414642090549/images/swatch/SBS_500100.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Formulated to deliver intense red shade results
- 25-minute automatic color processing
- Anti-Fade Color System
- Rich Conditioning
L'Oreal Preference Mega Reds Permanent Haircolor comes in eight vibrant red shades with intense pure red highlights. Features the L'Oreal Anti-Fade Color System that delivers special patented colorant molecules to penetrate the hair cortex and lock in color.
Mix L'Oreal Preference Mega Reds Permanent Haircolor with equal parts L' Oreal Oreor Developer 20 Volume. For brighter results, use L'Oreal Oreor Developer 30 Volume. Process for 25 minutes.
L'Oreal Preference Mega Reds Permanent Haircolor 475 476
My favorite I always keep coming back to the mega red mR6 and mr8 mixed together is my favorite hair color. The most beautiful color red in a natural looking way. I haven't found anything that compares to it. I get so many compliments . The only bad thing is it doesn't always take in the ends and damages my hair a little bit unlike redken eq . October 21, 2014
I use L'Oreal every time I dye my hair. I really like how easy it is to use and my hair looks great. I usually stick with the 6AM color that's light brown with red tints. I wanted to try something different so I purchased 5MB. The color looks nothing like the box. Instead I have copper hair. I am getting used to the color but I am disappointed. October 16, 2014
I have been using this color for over a year. Longest time I have ever stayed with the same shade. It is great. !! Awesome for covering gray hair. October 13, 2014
I've been coloring my hair for years. I love this product. My natural color is dark brown so I use the 4 Dark Brown to color my hair. I love the color but have figured out over time that I have to leave the color in longer than the recommended time. Since I have a moderate amount of gray hair, the instructions say to leave the product on for 35 minutes. Also, since I am basically just trying to keep the same color over time, I use the instructions for touching up roots, applying color onto new growth at roots only, working from the front to the back of the head. After I've had the product on all of my roots for 35 minutes, I work the color through to ends for an additional 5 minutes. This makes for a total time of 40 minutes with color on my hair which seems excessive but it works perfectly for me. I have wavy hair that is of medium thickness. One of the best things about this product is the conditioner that comes with it. It's da bomb! Also be sure to use a shampoo that is mean't for colored hair, i.e. Sulfate-Free shampoos. October 12, 2014
(1 Question : 0 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1 of 1
1 of 1