Try With These Products:
L'Oreal Mega Reds Haircolor Intense Deep Auburn
Size: 2 oz.
Color: MR8 Medium Intense Deep Auburn
Sally Item # SBS-500100
- Online Price: $6.29
- Beauty Club Card $5.99
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- MR1 Light Intense Copper http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1416632890645/images/swatch/SBS_500092.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MR2 Light Intense Golden Copper http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1416632890645/images/swatch/SBS_500093.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MR3 Medium Intense Red Copper http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1416632890645/images/swatch/SBS_500094.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MR4 Medium Intense Auburn Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1416632890645/images/swatch/SBS_500095.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MR5 Medium Intense Copper Auburn http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1416632890645/images/swatch/SBS_500096.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MR6 Dark Intense Auburn Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1416632890645/images/swatch/SBS_500097.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MR7 Dark Intense Copper Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1416632890645/images/swatch/SBS_500099.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MR8 Medium Intense Deep Auburn http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1416632890645/images/swatch/SBS_500100.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Formulated to deliver intense red shade results
- 25-minute automatic color processing
- Anti-Fade Color System
- Rich Conditioning
L'Oreal Preference Mega Reds Permanent Haircolor comes in eight vibrant red shades with intense pure red highlights. Features the L'Oreal Anti-Fade Color System that delivers special patented colorant molecules to penetrate the hair cortex and lock in color.
Mix L'Oreal Preference Mega Reds Permanent Haircolor with equal parts L' Oreal Oreor Developer 20 Volume. For brighter results, use L'Oreal Oreor Developer 30 Volume. Process for 25 minutes.
L'Oreal Preference Mega Reds Permanent Haircolor 478 479
I loved the color on me and it was a nice change. It also lasated a long time. October 26, 2014
I used to dye my hair using L'Oreal Excellence but I was recently tempted to use this product after reading all the good things on the box. The result was a complete disaster. My hair was damaged and the grey hair were not covered. I applied it also to the ends and it made no change to the color, it just made my whole hair dull and damaged. October 22, 2014
My favorite I always keep coming back to the mega red mR6 and mr8 mixed together is my favorite hair color. The most beautiful color red in a natural looking way. I haven't found anything that compares to it. I get so many compliments . The only bad thing is it doesn't always take in the ends and damages my hair a little bit unlike redken eq . October 21, 2014
Wanted to mention I have between a level 3 and 4 medium dark brown hair color naturally and I color my hair a different tone of medium brown every 8-10 weeks. I decided to try the Hi-lift ash brown but instead of doing my whole head (out of fear of it all turning orange) I decided to do an extreme hilighting job (extreme because I did a really tight hilight into 3/4ths of my hair). It was true to it's package and turned out to be a very pretty caramel color, but I would definitely not call it an ash brown. More on the blonde side than the brown side- but maybe it looks that way since I did very close-together hilights instead of coloring my whole head at once. Still very beautiful though and I do get compliments all the time! It's been about 10 weeks since I've done this dye job and am about to do another round of it tonight to touch up the roots and color the rest of my hair the same color. My natural brown color shines pretty red in the sun but I had absolutely no problems with it turning orange or too brassy. Side note: Doesn't cover grays. I have a few grays and it didn't cover them at all. I'm 25, have light olive skin tone and light brown eyes. I did NOT leave it on for any extra time. But I did use foils and I was in a pretty warm room. If you're going to do this color all over-I would suggest having one of those processing caps and stepping away from the air conditioning system. My hair is a little less than half way down my back and for my length hair I would highly recommend two boxes of this color to SATURATE ALL OF YOUR HAIR. In my experience colors DO NOT PROCESS WELL in cold rooms (learned the hard way.) Oh and I'll post again about my second experience with this color in a few days. I recommend it to everyone looking to go lighter without it looking too blonde or too unnatural. Very pretty and lasts longer than colors I've tried for hilighting my hair. October 18, 2014
(1 Question : 0 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1 of 1
1 of 1