Try With These Products:
L'Oreal Mega Reds Haircolor Intense Deep Auburn
Size: 2 oz.
Color: MR8 Medium Intense Deep Auburn
Sally Item # SBS-500100
- Online Price: $6.29
- Beauty Club Card $5.99
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- MR1 Light Intense Copper http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425445811558/images/swatch/SBS_500092.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MR2 Light Intense Golden Copper http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425445811558/images/swatch/SBS_500093.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MR3 Medium Intense Red Copper http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425445811558/images/swatch/SBS_500094.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MR4 Medium Intense Auburn Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425445811558/images/swatch/SBS_500095.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MR5 Medium Intense Copper Auburn http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425445811558/images/swatch/SBS_500096.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MR6 Dark Intense Auburn Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425445811558/images/swatch/SBS_500097.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MR7 Dark Intense Copper Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425445811558/images/swatch/SBS_500099.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- MR8 Medium Intense Deep Auburn http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425445811558/images/swatch/SBS_500100.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Formulated to deliver intense red shade results
- 25-minute automatic color processing
- Anti-Fade Color System
- Rich Conditioning
L'Oreal Preference Mega Reds Permanent Haircolor comes in eight vibrant red shades with intense pure red highlights. Features the L'Oreal Anti-Fade Color System that delivers special patented colorant molecules to penetrate the hair cortex and lock in color.
Mix L'Oreal Preference Mega Reds Permanent Haircolor with equal parts L' Oreal Oreor Developer 20 Volume. For brighter results, use L'Oreal Oreor Developer 30 Volume. Process for 25 minutes.
L'Oreal Preference Mega Reds Permanent Haircolor 492 493
My natural hair color is medium brown with some gray. One month ago I dyed my hair with #8 Medium Blonde. As expected, it looked nice, but with a lot of red. Yesterday I decided to experiment with #9 1 1/2 Lightest Ash Blonde. I had my friend do it. She left it on the roots for 25 minutes, then pulled it through to the tips for another 25 minutes. This color has a lot of lift so be prepared for a very strong smell. The resulting color was a very pretty strawberry blonde, not brassy, but not a light ash blonde. I did not expect it to lift that much anyway. It is not a color I would use again, but I had to try it once. If you have medium brown hair like mine, the only way to go all blonde is with a double process. An easier way is to get heavy highlights. February 16, 2015
I've been looking at this color for a while and am so happy I finally used it! I was nervous because I couldn't find many reviews for this particular color. I had previously dyed my hair medium auburn with a Clairol dye, and eventually didn't like the color anymore...this color is so pretty! It definitely made my brown hair lighter! I love the conditioner in it too. It looks a little patchy because I did the directions in slightly the wrong order; I accidentally started with the roots-only set, then switched to normal. Overall, I love it! Will definitely get again! :) February 12, 2015
Always get tons of compliments. Even from my hair salon. They know I color myself rather then pay them to color my hair February 10, 2015
This is my first time coloring my hair at home. I have always had it professionally colored; however, the past 5 or so colorings, I haven't been happy with the results. So, I decided to save myself some money and frustration and try this at home. Well, I am so pleased with the results that I can't believe I didn't do this earlier. I feel as though I have wasted so much money on poor salon results. Before coloring, I turned to these reviews as well as the online demos and instructions. I followed everything as stated in the instructions and online. I even did a allergy test and a color test area to see if I would like the color. Well, the results were fabulous. I chose the color that was closest to my current color. I was hoping that I could just do the roots and not the overall color as it really didn't need it. I focused on the roots and worked out a bit through the rest of the hair, but I didn't saturate all the hair or put color on the ends. My roots now match my color. I have both depth and gray coverage. The brassy-gold streaks in the middle of my head are gone. My color looks exactly like the color on the box and very natural. I am extremely pleased. January 29, 2015
(4 Questions : 0 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I have light copper hair and I have been getting my hair done at a salon. I want to use your MR1 Intense Light Copper permanent color. The salon has been using their brand of crème color in the 7 to 7.4 shades.
1 of 1
1 of 1