try with these products:
- Blue http://s7d3.scene7.com/is/image/SallyBeauty/SBS_381102?wid=100&hei=100&fmt=jpeg,rgb&qlt=85,1&op_sharpen=1&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.9,1.0,4,0&iccEmbed=0
- Brown http://s7d3.scene7.com/is/image/SallyBeauty/SBS_381104?wid=100&hei=100&fmt=jpeg,rgb&qlt=85,1&op_sharpen=1&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.9,1.0,4,0&iccEmbed=0
- Purple http://s7d3.scene7.com/is/image/SallyBeauty/SBS_381106?wid=100&hei=100&fmt=jpeg,rgb&qlt=85,1&op_sharpen=1&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.9,1.0,4,0&iccEmbed=0
- Red http://s7d3.scene7.com/is/image/SallyBeauty/SBS_381108?wid=100&hei=100&fmt=jpeg,rgb&qlt=85,1&op_sharpen=1&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.9,1.0,4,0&iccEmbed=0
- Green http://s7d3.scene7.com/is/image/SallyBeauty/SBS_381100?wid=100&hei=100&fmt=jpeg,rgb&qlt=85,1&op_sharpen=1&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.9,1.0,4,0&iccEmbed=0
- Long-lasting, 12-hour lip color
- Kiss-proof and smudge-proof
- Contains antioxidant Vitamins A, C & E
Robanda Mood Lips change color depending on a your lip chemistry. They condition lips and will not smudge or rub off. Contains antioxidant Vitamins A, C & E and Aloe Vera for moisture and protection. Each fun and flirty shade provides a full 12 hours of lip color.
Apply to lips like any lipstick.
Robanda Mood Lips 10 11
The brown is a nice berry shade on me. I have tried other mood lipsticks in blue, green, pink and orange, and all of them turned the same shade of ugly pink. When I was in the Sally's store the other day, I decided to try the brown. I'm glad I did. It's a nice subdued berry shade that I use as a base for other lipstick. I apply it, then blot after a few minutes and then apply lipstick. It's definitely not a nude shade and alone it's a little too bright, but it's perfect as a base for a berry or pink lipstick. I may get brave and try the red one. I've always had a problem with red lipstick staying on for any length of time. Maybe this will correct that problem. If you use this lipstick alone, it's moisturizing and little bit shiny. It stays for hours. And it's cheap. What could be better than that? June 22, 2014
Beautiful fuschia Originally I bought this for my little daughter to experiment with the chemistry of color changes on the backs of our hands, and to help her chapped lips. It turned out the color was too much for a 5 year old but it looks great on me! I thought this would be light - I had no idea it would be a rich, full color. It's a beautiful spring-like fuschia on my lips (pinker on my daughter) and the lasting power is unbelievable. Even when the color starts to "fade" hours after application, adding lip gloss reactivates it. Body temperature produces a different range of shades on individual lips making this continually interesting and fun to wear. February 23, 2013
Wine lips This turns into a chestnut color on my friend's lips and a rich burgundy on my lips. It can be layered for more intensity. It's very moisturizing, unlike other lip stains, and it truly lasts for hours and hours. I've see this color last overnight! Even if you don't like the resultant color, for the price this is a super product for a lip primer to enhance the shades and wear-time of any other lip color. Don't miss out on trying this! February 23, 2013
So gorgeous - true stain! Don't spend oodles of money for "lips stains" that last 2 hours...buy Mood Lips and you'll have color all day! This can be used under gloss or other lipstick to enhance color wear-time, but it's pretty on its own as well. The red shade does get very slightly blue-toned at first, which isn't perfect for my warm-toned skin, but I notice that it "warms" within the first hour of wear and becomes a "my lips but better" coral. The lasting power of this lipstick is incredible. My friends have all asked what I wear because they see the color lasting through eating and drinking. These mood lipsticks are very fun, inexpensive little gifts to give friends, daughters, and mothers and everyone loves to see Mood lipstick develop into unique shades. February 23, 2013