Try With These Products:
N Rage Demi Cobalt Blue
By N Rage
Size: 4 oz.
Color: Cobalt Blue
Sally Item # SBS-240683
Black Friday Offer, Free Plugged In Electric Brush* Details
Black Friday Offer, Free Plugged In Electric Brush* with $45 purchase. Limit one redemption per order. Offer expires 11/30/14 at 11:59pm EST. While supplies last.
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- Purple Plum http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1416978547759/images/swatch/SBS_240682.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Cobalt Blue http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1416978547759/images/swatch/SBS_240683.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Twisted Teal http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1416978547759/images/swatch/SBS_240684.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Crimson Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1416978547759/images/swatch/SBS_240685.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Bubble Gum Pink http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1416978547759/images/swatch/SBS_240686.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Neon Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1416978547759/images/swatch/SBS_240679.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Feisty Fuchsia http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1416978547759/images/swatch/SBS_240688.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Demi-Permanent Hair Color
- Change your hair color when you change your mood
- Lasts 3-6 weeks
- Washable Color that doesn't stain
- Instant Color
- Good On Any Hair Color and Texture
- Doesn't Flake
- Easy to Apply
- Spreads Easily
Think of the possibilities! 'N Rage Demi-Permanent Hair Color will make you stand out in the crowd. This hair color is demi-permanent and will last 3-6 weeks. Includes directions.
Shake 'N Rage Demi-Permanent Hair Color well before use. Always apply to clean dry hair. Apply stain protectant or petroleum jelly to ears and hairline. Wear gloves. Apply 'N Rage Demi-Permanent Hair Color evenly to desired area. Comb through. Process for 15 minutes. No heat required. Rinse thoroughly with cool water until water runs clear. Light shampoo may be necessary to remove scalp or skin stains.
'N Rage Demi-Permanent Hair Color will be more intense and last longer when applied over bleached hair. 'N Rage Demi-Permanent Hair Color will provide a subtle tone on tone effect on dark hair. 'N Rage color will fade gradually within 3-6 weeks depending on condition, porosity and shampoo used on hair.
N Rage Demi-Permanent Hair Color 134 136
Love this brand! I've used Purple Plum, Twisted Teal, Cobalt Blue, and Feisty Fuchsia. Of course, for all these colors, your hair MUST be pre-lightened. Twisted Teal especially. It didn't look good until I got my hair lightened to level 8-ish. Be aware these colors are very vivid, and the dye is THICK. DO NOT rinse it out in your shower - I rinse mine in the kitchen sink first. After the first wash, your shower should be safe. Cobalt and Plum will appear very dark, sometimes almost black at first. Do not despair! After a couple of washes, they'll brighten right up! Cobalt, Plum, and Fuchsia will stain your neck if you let your wet hair sit on it after the first couple of washes - After that it should stop bleeding so much. All the colors are fairly long-lasting (Especially Plum, which fades spectacularly), with Teal fading the fastest for me - I recolored my fading areas every two weeks. Manic Panic Amplified is pretty good too, but it doesn't last as long as N'Rage November 17, 2014
better than everything else I have been dying my hair for years nrage works better than any other dye I have used (at least with these kinds of colors) So far I have tried the fuchsia, cobalt, purple, and I currently have twisted teal in. This brand lasts a LOT longer than others I have tried the colors don't look gross when they start to fade out. Purple and teal have been my favorites so far. The purple starts off deep and dark and fades to a light pinkish purple as you wash which is wonderful as it stayed very pretty for months without touch ups. I think the teal is going to fade to a pastel ish color but so far it has only been about two weeks and has only faded a little from initial application November 1, 2014
Doesn't last long I bleached my hair to as light as I could get it to add the cobalt blue. It was cute for about 3 days and then I noticed it start to fade. It slowly turned from a bright blue to a sea foam green. In all the dye probably lasted 2 weeks with any blue. Will not be using this brand again. September 3, 2014
Cute color, while it lasts... I dyed my hair with the "Cobalt Blue demi permanent" My hair is bleached (not recently but at the the time that I was dyeing it it was completely light blond with just a small tint of orange) but at the roots and about 2-3 inches down was a faded copper color from a red I dyed it 2-3 months ago (Although the red was a permanent color, it was very faded so I assumed if I put a blue over it it might be a purplish color). When I went to dye it I realized the dye was fairly thick and smells like cherry liquid medicine. After I spread it all over my hair (I would recommend using gloves and a shirt u don't mind tinting blue). If i remember correctly it said to leave it in for 20 minutes, which with my experience I thought that time was WAY too short. I left it in for a little less then an hour. After washing it out (I didn't shampoo it or anything) My hair still smelled like cherry and my neck and splotches on my face where bright blue! It lasted for about a week, even with my constantly scrubbing it. The top part of my hair (Which was previously dyed red) was a dark DARK plum color while my bleached bits were a deep, bright (NOT light, until it faded a bit) blue. Unfortunately all of the dye came out in about 2 weeks. July 23, 2014
(4 Questions : 2 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I have a bottle of crimson red which has been open for maybe a year. I used some yesterday, leaving it on for about 1.5 hours. My hair is now pinky-orange, not the deep red I want.
A:It's currently in stock in my store, and online. Even Purple Plum! You can also typically get it on Amazon, for close to the same price.
I have long dark brown hair to a lighter ombre. I have some grays with dark brown roots. I want to use the N Rage Blue Black color all over my hair. Will it cover the roots? Thanks!
1 of 1
1 of 1