try with these products:
- Heals Weak, Thin, Soft, or Peeling Nails
- Seals the layer of nail together
- Reinforces and Thickens Nails
- Promotes Strength and Flexibility
Nail Tek Intensive Therapy II heals weak, thin, soft, or peeling nails. This unique protein formulation seals the layers of the nail together. With each application, Intensive Therapy reinforces and thickens nails while promoting strength and flexibility.
1. BEGIN with the CRYSTAL FILE to shape your nails, square or rounded.
2. Use STEP ONE to clean and prime nails.
3. TREAT with one coat of the Nail Tek formulation.
Begin at the half moon, stroking toward the end of the nail. Be sure to keep all nail products away from the cuticle and skin as they may cause dryness.
4. COLOR with two coats of your favorite shade of nail polish.
5. PROTECT with two top coats of Nail Tek.
6. APPLY DAILY as a top coat over polish.
After one week, remove all polish with a non-acetone remover and BEGIN the six steps again.
Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide/Formaldehyde Resin, Acrylates Copolymer, Triphenyl Phosphate Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, n-Butyl Alcohol, Formaldehyde, Benzophenone-1, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dimethicone, Calcium Pantothenate, Violet 2 (CI 60725)