Try With These Products:
- Online Price: $9.99
- Beauty Club Card $8.99
- Online Price: $14.99
- Sale Price: $12.99
Stripe Rite Paint Black
By So Easy
Size: 0.25 oz.
Sally Item # SBS-698515
- Online Price: $3.99
- Beauty Club Card $3.59
Buy 2 Get 1 Free* Details
Free Spring Flare Tote* Details
Buy 2 get 1 free nail lacquer and gel polish. Mix and match. Offer excludes OPI and kits. Limit one redemption per order. Offer expires 4/30/15 at 11:59pm EST.
Free Spring Flare Tote* Details
Free Spring Flare Tote with $45 purchase. Limit one redemption per order. While supplies last. Offer expires 4/30/15 at 11:59pm EST.
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- Hot Green http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427948125182/images/swatch/SBS_698754.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Hot Orange http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427948125182/images/swatch/SBS_698752.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Hot Pink http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427948125182/images/swatch/SBS_698750.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Hot Purple http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427948125182/images/swatch/SBS_698760.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Black http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427948125182/images/swatch/SBS_698515.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427948125182/images/swatch/SBS_698510.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- White http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427948125182/images/swatch/SBS_698520.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Yellow http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427948125182/images/swatch/SBS_698502.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Green Grass http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427948125182/images/swatch/SBS_698579.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Lemon drop http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427948125182/images/swatch/SBS_698508.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Impulsive Purple http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427948125182/images/swatch/SBS_698534.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Crimson http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427948125182/images/swatch/SBS_698513.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Calypso Blue http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1427948125182/images/swatch/SBS_698542.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Great for free-hand, stripes or stenciling
- Create outrageous designs using these polishes
Stripe Rite Paint comes with a super thin brush, for precise paint and polish application. Correct paint mistakes with water or alcohol without disturbing polish. Create outrageous designs using these paints and polishes from Stripe Rite.
For precise application of striping designs. Always seal with a protective top coat. Create thinner lines by applying less pressure on brush; thicker lines with more pressure.
Stripe Rite Paint 26 26
Be Very Careful... I bought 3 of these - one Black / One white / Bronze Glitter - I was happy with my purchases until I tried doing a French Manicure with the white one - it was thick and clumpy and hard to work with. I was very disappointed. I decide to verify the other products that I had bought and realized that the black one was in good condition - easy to work with, not thick or clumpy but the brush was slanted. I would say if you buy directly from the store ... open the bottles check for sign of clumps or thickness or even dryness on the bottle, make sure the brush is not slanted ... and if you buy on the net ... hope to who ever is up there that everything is prefect. November 2, 2012
Sweet Sparkles Love this product! The long tapered brush makes it so much easier to use. I did a french manicure with the silver glitter for the tips instead of white. Couldn't believe how easy it was. The glitter is small, fine and catches the light. It has real staying power too. Took me forever to get it off but that was great for me since it was on my toes. I checked the bottles before purchasing and nothing was dried out and the brushes were all centered. I've bought the gold, silver and copper glitter so far. I would wait to buy them on their 2 for $5 sale to save a little money. August 1, 2012
Check before you buy so I bought two of these in hot pink and the other in black, the hot pink one was fine very nice consistency but the black one was dried up and the brush was all curled up. I did return it and got a new one but I made sure to open the bottle up before i bought it. June 16, 2012
We liked them! I bought a few of these when they were on sale: implulse buy! I really like the ease of the brush; I am able to do a french manicure with it without having to fight it as much as usual. Gave a couple to my daughter, and she loves them. She did some abstract designs on her fingernails, and grids on her toenails, and she said the brush was really easy to work with. We had given her some very fancy-and horribly expensive-art color polishes in special pens from someone else for Christmas, and she found those much more difficult to work with. Happy with our purchase! May 16, 2012