Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 46
Rated 5 out of 5 by NaturalMami Great Blow Dryer for Natural Hair!
So I was pretty nervous about buying this blow dryer because there were no reviews on natural hair (I'm a 3c-4b curl type), but I needed a blowdryer. I was worried about how powerful it would be, because of my thick and curly hair - but it worked so WELL. It was very powerful on the highest setting, and mostly I used the medium heat setting because I underestimated how hot and powerful it would be. I have no idea what people are talking about when they say it isn't powerful enough. If it can get through all this hair and dry it so quickly, it can work for you! Also, it really is very light weight, which is good for me because it take me a while to get through all the parts of my hair and my arm can get tired. I'm overall really loving this dryer. I haven't yet used the diffuser attachment (but I'm excited to), but the concentrator nozzle attached very securely onto the base and gave me no problems. Woo!
April 21, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Me2U Very Happy with my purchase!
The description is everything it says it is. Comparing it to my old hair dryer this one is fabulous. It does dry my hair quicker and I love that it is so much quieter. It is lighter weight than my old one too. Cord is longer than I expected.
March 22, 2016
Rated 3 out of 5 by marychansing good dryer but it's not powefrul
I like this dryer but I want more powerful dryer. This model is very lightweight and has a nice design. I more like Babyliss and Chi professional but they are more expensive. I saw a nice review at the topreviews. best Maybe it will be useful
February 2, 2016
Rated 2 out of 5 by Shaydaz Not my Fav. for Functionality
Okay, so I have had this hair dryer for 1 year now and kept meaning to give a review but just never did. What has made me do it is, I need to take the back filter off to clean it and cannot seem to get it off??? Therefore, I was looking for some tips on how to do it.
Anyway, I have had issues with this blow dryer ever since I bought it and simply want others to know what it is like. So first, let me tell you that I have normal sized hands, not big, not small. My hair is thin but I have allot of it.
I am putting CONS first because they are the most relevant to me......
1. The control buttons on this dryer are too close together and are not comfortable while blow-drying. I am not sure who designed this but the buttons are simply just not placed for true functionality. If I do not put my hand below the buttons (which means I almost drop the blow dryer and it makes it very uncomfortable for my hand and fingers), I end up changing the settings from High to Low and from Hot to Warm or Cool and so on. It is very frustrating and I really get tired of it. I would suggest to the manufacturer that they change the placement of the buttons.
2. It is not lightweight as it claims. This dryer is big and it does get heavy after about 10 minutes. I have carpal tunnel syndrome and my hands and arms end up falling asleep while using it.
3. Cool Shot Button
• The cool shot button is NOT your typical cool shot. It does get a "little" cooler but not like my old blow-dryers.
• It takes forever to get cooler. It is not an automatic change in temperature.
• The cool shot button is very hard to push in as it is not a button that sits on top of the blow-dryer, it is flush with the body of the blow-dryer and has to be "pushed down in to" the blow-dryer in order for it to work, which is VERY uncomfortable!!!
4. I have never noticed it taking less time to blow dry my hair. It still takes me 20 minutes as did my previous "conventional" blow-dryer.
5. I have never noticed my hair being shinier or healthier looking after using this blow-dryer.
6. It is not ultra quiet as it claims. It makes just as much noise as any blow-dryer I have ever owned.
1. I love the long cord.
2. I love the diffuser that comes with this blow dryer. Actually, it is the whole reason I bought it to begin with because it "cups" your hair, which helps it wave or curl.
3. It does still work :-o
I hope this helps anyone who is considering this blow-dryer :-)
December 8, 2015