Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 44
Rated 3 out of 5 by marychansing good dryer but it's not powefrul
I like this dryer but I want more powerful dryer. This model is very lightweight and has a nice design. I more like Babyliss and Chi professional but they are more expensive. I saw a nice review at the topreviews. best Maybe it will be useful
February 2, 2016
Rated 2 out of 5 by Shaydaz Not my Fav. for Functionality
Okay, so I have had this hair dryer for 1 year now and kept meaning to give a review but just never did. What has made me do it is, I need to take the back filter off to clean it and cannot seem to get it off??? Therefore, I was looking for some tips on how to do it.
Anyway, I have had issues with this blow dryer ever since I bought it and simply want others to know what it is like. So first, let me tell you that I have normal sized hands, not big, not small. My hair is thin but I have allot of it.
I am putting CONS first because they are the most relevant to me......
1. The control buttons on this dryer are too close together and are not comfortable while blow-drying. I am not sure who designed this but the buttons are simply just not placed for true functionality. If I do not put my hand below the buttons (which means I almost drop the blow dryer and it makes it very uncomfortable for my hand and fingers), I end up changing the settings from High to Low and from Hot to Warm or Cool and so on. It is very frustrating and I really get tired of it. I would suggest to the manufacturer that they change the placement of the buttons.
2. It is not lightweight as it claims. This dryer is big and it does get heavy after about 10 minutes. I have carpal tunnel syndrome and my hands and arms end up falling asleep while using it.
3. Cool Shot Button
• The cool shot button is NOT your typical cool shot. It does get a "little" cooler but not like my old blow-dryers.
• It takes forever to get cooler. It is not an automatic change in temperature.
• The cool shot button is very hard to push in as it is not a button that sits on top of the blow-dryer, it is flush with the body of the blow-dryer and has to be "pushed down in to" the blow-dryer in order for it to work, which is VERY uncomfortable!!!
4. I have never noticed it taking less time to blow dry my hair. It still takes me 20 minutes as did my previous "conventional" blow-dryer.
5. I have never noticed my hair being shinier or healthier looking after using this blow-dryer.
6. It is not ultra quiet as it claims. It makes just as much noise as any blow-dryer I have ever owned.
1. I love the long cord.
2. I love the diffuser that comes with this blow dryer. Actually, it is the whole reason I bought it to begin with because it "cups" your hair, which helps it wave or curl.
3. It does still work :-o
I hope this helps anyone who is considering this blow-dryer :-)
December 8, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by foxbear2014 Waste of money
I have very thin, fine hair and have a hard time giving up a hair dryer so I bought this one in hopes that it would be a little better for my hair than a normal hair dryer is. I have used it maybe 10 times in 6 months, and every time I use it, my hair gets tangled so bad that I cannot untangle it and end up losing a big chunk of hair. My 10 dollar hair dryer was better than this one. This hair dryer is the biggest waste of your money. DO NOT buy it. You're better off with a cheap hair dryer and heat protectant spray.
September 21, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by LunaRaevn Considerations for those with arthritis or other chronic pain issues:
I am happy with performance of this product. However, I would like to include some comments that may interest those living with arthritis or chronic pain in hands and upper limbs. This product is light-weight, making use easier. The rocker switches for settings are placed well and neither too sensitive, or too difficult to rock. The dryer surface is very lightly textured, making it less likely to slip from weak hands. Of concern are the attachment heads. They do not snap into the nozzle, but instead rely on being slipped over the nozzle. I found that it makes it difficult to get the attachments off and on as they fit pretty tight, and the texture of dryer does not allow attachments to pivot during operation. I think that is the one thing that can improve this dryer: snap-in assembly that allows attachments to pivot. As is, the texture of dryer allows for attachments to not fall off during use (good thing), but the fit is too tight to allow adjusting the angle of the precision attachment while operating (bad thing).
July 29, 2015