Try With These Products:
L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Copper
Size: 1.2 oz.
Sally Item # SBS-500243
- Online Price: $6.49
- Beauty Club Card $5.89
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- Copper http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425532158269/images/swatch/SBS_500243.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Magenta http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425532158269/images/swatch/SBS_500240.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- Red http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1425532158269/images/swatch/SBS_500241.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- For highly-visible, intense red highlights even on dark hair, without brassines
- Breakthrough technology lifts hair 3-4 levels, no pre-lightening required
- Rich, no-drip creme makes it easy for control of creative techniques
- True-to-shade color that resists fading
- Quick processing time of only thirty minutes
- Available in three Hi-lift Red shades
NEW HiColor RED HiLights by L'Oreal Excellence is the first highlighting series formulated for dark hair. Rich, no-drip creme makes it easy for control of creative techniques . True-to-shade color that resists fading. L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Red HiLights is available in Magenta, Red, Copper Red and Copper
L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Red HiLights 188 193
Review is for the RED I watched a ton of youtube videos and did my research on dying my hair red from a dark brown color. 8/10 videos the girls recommended this product. I like the fact you do not HAVE to use bleach to get your hair a nice red shade. I wanted a bright Ariel Red. I used this product 3 times and it didn't lighten after each use. I ended up bleaching my hair with the Ion Sensitive Scalp developer in 40 and Ion's Lightener, then used the HiColor HiLights in Red, again. I absolutely love my red hair now! If you're looking for a very pretty cola/cherry color, this stuff works great for that, but if you're looking for bright red hair like Ariel (and me!) you need to pre lighten your hair. I did see one girl on youtube have bright red hair and she only used this product twice from having super dark hair, but I am sure she left out a few things. I just don't see this product getting your hair super bright after 2 uses from black hair. Also, do not start at your roots. I found this out the hard way the first time, my roots were SUPER bright and the rest was not at all so I looked silly for a few days lol. January 29, 2015
Absolutely perfect! I bought this in Magenta after doing a lot of research. I've been wanting red hair for a while but didn't want to bleach my hair. I have natural pitch black hair that hasn't been dyed since 2007. When I saw how well this product was working for others, I decided to try it myself. I followed the directions on the box and my hair came out perfectly; it came out a very vibrant dark cherry red in my dark hair which is exactly what I wanted. I could do the process again if I wanted a brighter BAM red, but I'm happy as it is. I'm so incredibly happy with it, loreal has definitely gotten themselves a new customer! I dyed my hair about a week ago at this point, and it looks great. I haven't had any problems with the color rubbing off on any of my light pillow cases or clothes. I will definitely repurchase when I need to touch it up. January 15, 2015
red; easy to use, litens hair, dont like tone REVIEW IS FOR RED. i have dark brown hair with 25% grey. i was using a gorgeous cool toned discontinued box dye that lifted my hair 3 shades. went to sallys to match it or find a better one. the 2 ladies looked at every red in the store and picked this in MAGENTA cuz of my lite cool toned skin n blue eyes. they didnt like the red cuz to them n me it for sure looked orange n warm toned. i ordered 1 RED 4 the heck of it n 3 MAGENTAS. I just did a strand test with the red and 30% oreor creme developer. it was so easy to use...not 1 drip, bleeding etc. left it in 30 mins and washed it out. it did liten my hair 3 shades but i HATE THIS SHADE...its a lite, brite, salmon-red with orange tones. its warm not cool toned..not at all becoming on me....shoulda listened to the ladies. RED is a primary red while MAGENTA is a violet red so it cannot turn that dreaded orange. i called loreal n they told me the magenta will give me a cool toned pinkish berry red which is what i was looking for. i hope it looks better than the red. January 7, 2015
L'oreal really red! I have long natural blond hair I love having red streaks in my hair but do not like paying the salon price. I leave all of my hair natural except the underside and a chunk on each side. The color is crayola red or Ariel Little Mermaid red! Absolutely beautiful. I love this color. My hair stays healthy and soft this color doesn't burn out your hair. No bleach needed I did this on top of my natural blond hair with 20 volume creme developer. December 4, 2014
(21 Questions : 28 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I want to elongate the magenta color in my hair so can i put a little bit of this in my conditioner ? And if i can should i put it withthe developer or not ?
A:no way. you do have a few options.
1. after you color your hair you are supposed to rinse it out and when water runs clear you wash with a color safe shampoo.
2. if you have oily hair use a color color sealing conditioner before you wash. if your hair is dry use the color sealing conditioner after you wash. do this each time whether you dye your hair or not.
3. between dying your hair you can deep condition with loreal natures therapy mega moisture which is a great is a great color seal in conditioner.
i have the magenta hair what product can i use to touch up my hair?
A:the magenta. i ist used the red and it turned 5 shades of orange. the magenta is all i need.
since the top front is hot...meaning it will come out hot pink..try 20% for that part. the remaining roots r good with 30%. if you want to touch the rest of your hair not counting that top you can try 40%. it took me some trial n error but u must adust the developer to get a uniform look.
I used this product and understand that on my already colored hair it is permanent, a touch up here and there to brighten it up will definitely be necessary. But how about my roots? Do I also use high colors for my roots or is there something better that will match this product in 'Magenta'?
A:for your roots on the very top just use magenta but with only 20% developer because anything higher than that they will come out hot pink instead of a magenta. for the remaining roots you can use 30% or even 40% depending on how bright it comes out on your own hair.