Try With These Products:
Roux Fanci-Full Color Styling Mousse #23
Size: 6 oz.
Color: #23 Frivilous Fawn
Sally Item # SBS-700558
- Online Price: $10.49
- Beauty Club Card $9.49
Save $2 Details
Free Chelsea Tote* Details
Save $2 on Roux Color Refresh Masque, Fanciful Rinse or Mousse, Lash N Brow, Clean Touch or Violettes Lightener. Limit 6 redemptions per order. While quantities last. Offer expires 1/31/15 at 11:59pm EST.
Free Chelsea Tote* Details
Free Chelsea Tote with any $45 purchase. Limit one redemption per order. Offer expires 1/31/15 at 11:59pm EST.
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- #12 Black Rage http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_700551.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #13 Chocolate Kiss http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_700552.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #16 Hidden Honey http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_700554.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #18 Spun Sand http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_700557.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #19 Sweet Cream http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_700556.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #21 Plush Brown http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_700559.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #23 Frivilous Fawn http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_700558.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #26 Golden Spell http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_700560.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #32 Lucky Copper http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_700562.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #52 White Minx http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_700566.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- #56 Bashful Blonde http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod21/dw/image/v2/AABJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-SA-Site/Sites-SBS-SallyBeautySupply/default/v1422076254129/images/swatch/SBS_700568.png?sw=100&sh=100&sm=fit
- High-fashion approach to contemporary styling
- Beautiful color combined with conditioning texturizers
- Helps enhance and control all your style designs
- Imparts rich, even color that conveniently shampoos out
- More than a dozen vibrant colors to choose from
- Super effective texturizers give extra volume and fullness
- Helps to prevent style limpout
- Easy-to-use, creamy whipped foam doesn't drip or run
- Leaves hair with a totally lustrous finish
Roux Fanci-Full Color Styling Mousse styles in temporary color instantly! Imparts rich, even color that conveniently shampoos out so you can try shades as often as you wish. The easy-to-use, creamy whipped foam doesn't drip or run. Leaves hair with a totally lustrous finish.
Shake well before using. Apply on clean, towel dried hair.Can must be held upside down. Dispense desired amount into plam of hand and distribute evenly throughout hair with both hands- comb or brush. Do not dilute. Do not rinse.
Water, Isobutane Propane, Polyquaterium-16 Octyclacrylamide/Acrylates butylaminoethyl, Methacrylate Copplymer and others
Roux Fanci-Full Color Styling Mousse 24 26
What A COOL and USEFUL Product! I recently decided it was time to change from my natural dark hair to lighter, bright blonde settling on a platinum blonde. (Originally I wanted it to be "Santa Claus white" but could only get so far without damaging my hair.# I gave up on that and love#d# the platinum blonde and decided to stick with it even if it was an all-of-a-sudden drastic change. I remembered the Roux Hair Color rinses that my grandmother used many years ago and curious me decided to give it a try. I knew I wanted a red shade so the Lucky Copper was a given. #BTW: I'm a 42 year old male.# I went to Sally's and found this mousse and felt right away that it was worth trying. AND I WAS RIGHT!! It gives me so much flexibility in my color choices and works great as an everyday styling product. It's also very fun to use. It rinses off my hands easily as I run my hands through cold water immediately after applying it. #It does color your hands but comes right off with cold water alone.# It shampoos out without any hint of it ever having been in my hair. It does not "grab" onto the platinum blonde underneath. I've since got my mother using it and she's also very impressed with it. For once I could give HER some fun beauty ideas. LOL! I've used this product, Roux Fanci-Full Color Styling Mousse #32 Lucky Copper for about two months now and love it. It's designed to highlight red hair and/or tones but since I'm blonde it gives me a nice natural looking shade of light ginger with one application or darker shades if I use additional coats. I love red hair on men and people are telling me I wear this color very well. I've bleached my beard to a light reddish blonde shade and this stuff allows me to match my hair to the beard flawlessly. This is where the flexibility in color comes into play. One more great thing to know: I managed to get a small amount on the bottom cuff of one of my white dress shirts when I applied some more after getting dressed. A simple spray of some oxygen based pre-wash solution and cold water took it right out in less than 5 minutes. It floored me because the stain had been there for a few days and I figured it was "too set in" to even be lifted a little bit. Overall, I really LOVE this stuff and wish that Sally's stocked the actual rinse of it but they don't. I hope they will again in the future. I highly recommend this #or any of the other shades# to anyone looking to have some fun with hair color but not wanting to damage their hair. To say it's fun, convenient and useful would be an understatement. I'm still on my first can of it and can vouch for it being well worth the money for it's size....a great value. Go get some and have some fun!! October 17, 2014
Better than expected!!! I was just looking for something to cover the gray on the crown of my head and the sides near the face. I use permanent color but my hair grows so fast, especially in the summer, that the gray shows within 10 days. After reading the reviews, I decided to try Roux Mousse in Frivilous Fawn. This stuff is FANTASTIC. It covers the gray lightly enough to blend in perfectly and it happens to be a perfect match to my haircolor. I was concerned about the color staying on my hands and that did not happen. I will continue to purchase since this is the product for which I've been searching for a long, long time. August 1, 2014
knew it was good. I have used this before and know how great this is. I am a hairstylist of 30 years and this causes absolutely no damage to hair. I have no grey hair and it's fun being any color you want without damaging your hair. Yes, I would recommend this to a friend. March 1, 2014
Love This I'm a natural blonde who has never dyed my hair and had to use this to color my hair black for a ballroom competition. I was so worried it would stain and ruin my blonde hair. It worked like a charm and washed out like a breeze! I love this product. December 10, 2013
(2 Questions : 0 Answers)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
i have mixed gray/med brown hair-been coloring with permanent color, brown, for about 10 years. I want to let my hair go back to natural color. Will this work well for that?
1 of 1
1 of 1