Try With These Products:
OPI Nail Envy for Sensitive and Peeling Nails
- Online Price: $17.99
- Beauty Club Card $17.69
In Stock Online
Available In Sally Stores
- Provides maximum strengthening
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein & Calcium
- Ideal for nails that tend to split and peel
OPI Nail Envy for Sensitive and Peeling Nails is a Formaldehyde-Free formula that protects against peeling with antioxidant Vitamin E and Kukui Nut Oil, soothing sensitive nails with aloe vera.
For maximum results, apply two coats of Nail Envy for Sensitive & Peeling Nails Formaldehyde-Free to each nail. Then, apply one coat every other day. After one week, use any OPI Polish Remover to remove all nail lacquer (if present) and Nail Envy Sensitive & Peeling Nails. Begin application again. Nail Envy Sensitive & Peeling Formaldehyde-Free works best as a base coat in actual contact with the natural nail. It can also be used as a top coat over nail lacquer.
1) To apply, begin at the center of the nail, approximately 1/32" from the cuticle. Let the bristles fan out for maximum coverage. With one smooth stroke, brush out to the free edge.
2) Apply to each side of the initial brush stroke, overlapping slightly.